PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter to the Kansas City Chiefs

HIChief
12-12-2005, 03:23 PM
As low as I'm feeling about yesterday's loss as a fan, it cannot be worse than you Chiefs must be feeling right about now. If Boomer's diary is for real, and I believe it is, then the team ought to be in a state of shock and dismay. Yep, you had at least 3 opportunities to salt-away the game yesterday. Don't let the bitter taste leave your mouth too soon, because just as you missed those opportunities, San Diego handed you another one on a silver platter. It "ain't" over! Get back to work and be the TEAM you know you can be! Defense--insane! LJ--insane! Special Teams--insane! Offense--clicking with precision, blowing the D-line off the ball! Trent Green--calm and cool as the other side of the pillow. YOU CAN DO IT! Just come home to Arrowhead with a win on Saturday, and we will join you as the 12th Man the rest of the way!

joesomebody
12-12-2005, 03:26 PM
Nice.

I would imagine the Arrowhead crowd will be there to support them regardless, but winning in New York is basically the last shot at making something of this season.

Iowanian
12-12-2005, 03:30 PM
Add this adendum before printing the final draft:

"Speaking from the fan's perspective, mondays are much more joyful when the Chiefs win games when they are given that oportunity."

phxchief
12-12-2005, 03:47 PM
Jaws just picked us on PTI (shock) to win in NY.

Do that and we're good to go.

ROYC75
12-12-2005, 04:02 PM
Jaws just picked us on PTI (shock) to win in NY.

Isn't this like ...." $$$ Money da bank $$$ " ?

MOhillbilly
12-12-2005, 04:04 PM
i would feel something if i could but 20 years as a KC fan has blunted all emotion.

Rain Man
12-12-2005, 04:25 PM
While you're writing, would you also ask them to add Dr. Pepper at the concessions stands?