PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Varify this?

CoMoChief
12-12-2005, 09:14 PM
I'm not a Chiefs season ticket holder (aka not a real Chiefs fan right Carl?), but I have been to a few home games this season. I always try and make a game or two. This year I have been fortunate enough to get some of my mom's friends tickets for FREE! The tickets are from someone who is working in New Orleans on the State Farm National Catastrophey Team working on the Hurricane damages/claims so she can't make the games. So needless to say, I've been very fortunate for that.

Anways sorry about the life story, what I want to know is that when we were playing Denver, in the 4th quarter I noticed that on kickoff, they started playing Rolling Stones' "Start Me Up" again like they did before DV got here. Have they been doing that all season long or just at that moment. I dunno about anyone else but that seemed to fire me up. I hope they play that more than this Black Betty crap. I like the song but Start Me Up is much better IMO.

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 09:16 PM
They've done it before. They mix it up some.

dtebbe
12-12-2005, 09:33 PM
They've done it before. They mix it up some.

Yep, the Chiefs play a great mix of crusty 70's music along with all the recent clips you've heard entirely too many times.

At least the cheerleaders look uh.... nevermind dammit! :cuss:

DT

Nightwish
12-12-2005, 09:35 PM
I'm not a Chiefs season ticket holder (aka not a real Chiefs fan right Carl?), but I have been to a few home games this season. I always try and make a game or two. This year I have been fortunate enough to get some of my mom's friends tickets for FREE! The tickets are from someone who is working in New Orleans on the State Farm National Catastrophey Team working on the Hurricane damages/claims so she can't make the games. So needless to say, I've been very fortunate for that.

Anways sorry about the life story, what I want to know is that when we were playing Denver, in the 4th quarter I noticed that on kickoff, they started playing Rolling Stones' "Start Me Up" again like they did before DV got here. Have they been doing that all season long or just at that moment. I dunno about anyone else but that seemed to fire me up. I hope they play that more than this Black Betty crap. I like the song but Start Me Up is much better IMO.
I haven't been to any games yet this year (I've got tix for Cincy, though), but I went to the Monday Night game against New England last year. If I remember right, they played it then, I think.

Sully
12-12-2005, 10:22 PM
That was the first time I noticed it this year.

luv
12-12-2005, 11:52 PM
You pay attention that closely to the music?

Mecca
12-12-2005, 11:57 PM
I think the Chiefs play the most outdated music of any of the teams. Other teams are playing Metallica while we're playing 70's music.......

Halfcan
12-13-2005, 12:00 AM
black betty is a terrible choice, the music cordinator should be fired

Mecca
12-13-2005, 12:01 AM
black betty is a terrible choice, the music cordinator should be fired

Well you like Rush so I'm not sure you have alot of room to say much.

Nightwish
12-13-2005, 01:22 AM
I think the Chiefs play the most outdated music of any of the teams. Other teams are playing Metallica while we're playing 70's music.......True. But I think "Start Me Up" is pretty much a standard across the NFL. I've heard it on a lot of broadcasts.