PDA

View Full Version : The Dukes of Hazzard

Deberg_1990
12-12-2005, 10:00 PM
Just got done watching this. So why did everyone hate on this so much? In my eyes, it looked like a damn faithful throwback to the booze/boobs/redneck flicks of the 70's. I enjoyed the goofy humor in it as well. What were people expecting out of this?? Its not like the original source material was a literary classic or anything? Overall, a fun, goofy flick with some great car chase scenes.

ENDelt260
12-12-2005, 10:05 PM
Its not like the original source material was a literary classic or anything

GASP!
*fingers in ears*
Lalalalalalalalaa!

ChiefsCountry
12-12-2005, 10:15 PM
Good movie. It was really funny, but it was expected coming from the guys who did Super Troopers.

Mecca
12-12-2005, 10:53 PM
So, did you think about Jessica Simpson banging Johnny Knoxville while watching it? That's reportedly the reason she's getting divorced.

BigLefty05
12-12-2005, 11:04 PM
Just got done watching this. So why did everyone hate on this so much? In my eyes, it looked like a damn faithful throwback to the booze/boobs/redneck flicks of the 70's. I enjoyed the goofy humor in it as well. What were people expecting out of this?? Its not like the original source material was a literary classic or anything? Overall, a fun, goofy flick with some great car chase scenes.
I really liked the movie...we all thought it was funny...but it can't and nothing will ever beat the show thats why it was disliked.