PDA

View Full Version : Fake tix?

cmh6476
12-13-2005, 08:16 AM
Did anyone else see any fake tix going around at the Denver game?

I had some bozo offer us 3 of these crappy lookin things for $50, and they were like "these will get you in" :rolleyes:

Be careful if you're buying tickets from people outisde the stadium. You can tell they're fake by looking at them, the picture on the front isn't as clear as real tickets.

Did anyone else see these?

Fried Meat Ball!
12-13-2005, 08:22 AM
Did anyone else just read "fake tits" and end up as completely surprised by this thread as me?

cmh6476
12-13-2005, 08:26 AM
Did anyone else just read "fake tits" and end up as completely surprised by this thread as me?

well i'd give ya a link but this stupid safesearch is on my google here at work and i cant get it turned off :banghead:

jspchief
12-13-2005, 08:56 AM
Many years ago, when I was still a little green on the Arrowhead experience, I paid a lot of money for tickets to the Arrowhead Club. The guy told me that they would get me into the stadium. I got screwed.

I would warn to avoid the guys selling off stadium property (like on the I-70 exits ramps).

If you're going to buy tickets from someone at the stadium, do it right up near the stadium close to kick-off time. That's where you'll find most of the honest sellers, and good prices.

vailpass
12-13-2005, 09:00 AM
well i'd give ya a link but this stupid safesearch is on my google here at work and i cant get it turned off :banghead:

Web Images Groups News Froogle LocalNew! more

Advanced Image Search
Preferences

Moderate SafeSearch is on

Right underneath your search window don't you have a clickable line that reads "Moderate SafeSearch is on"? That's how you get rid of that pesky filter and enter the wonderful world naughty pictures and possibly uncontrollable pop-ups.

cadmonkey
12-13-2005, 09:12 AM

Nope, you are the only pervert around these parts! :)

Fried Meat Ball!
12-13-2005, 09:24 AM
Well I know for a FACT I'm not the only pervert here... maybe I'm the only one that read "fake tits," but that in NO way makes me the only pervert. :D

jjchieffan
12-13-2005, 09:28 AM
Nope, you are the only pervert around these parts! :)

You dont really believe that do you?
ROFL ROFL