PDA

View Full Version : THIS YEAR NCAA BASKETBALL

Simply Red
12-13-2005, 03:30 PM
NCAA Basketball will be boring this year Kansas lost everyone. So did Missouri, Kentucky, Illinois, Michican State. All though I hate to say it Duke should have little if any problems taking it all. I realize they had a scare a last week or whenever. But overall they should go all the way. The only young team I have seen that looks like they will improve every game is North Carolina. But Duke would handle them in March. Of course I haven't seen all the teams. Share your thought regarding this...

Saulbadguy
12-13-2005, 03:32 PM
It's never boring. It is still early in the season. Wait until conference play rolls around, and things will heat up.

CoMoChief
12-13-2005, 03:42 PM
Missouri will never be decent again as long as Quin Synder is there.

Kansas I think we be alot better towards the end of the season. The Big12 is very weak this season and I think that could be an advantage to them. I say they make the tourney. Watch out next season though, if Rush stays.

I thought Duke would win it all last season also. Every year they are and will be a serious Final Four contender for a long time.

UNC is getting better and better, probably because Roy knows how to coach, unlike Bill Self. The transition offense is one of the best ran in college bball. KU revolutionized it while he was there. Tyler Hansborough is a lot better player now then when I saw him playing my highschool in MO state championship.

There's no one that can compete with the backcourt of Duke. Sheldon Williams IMO is overrated as a scorer, but the guy can play defense. Duke's freshmen are AMAZING, and will set the foundation of many great Duke teams to come in the recent future. This sucks because I hate Duke, but is sure is fun to watch Redick shoot. He's the best pure shooter I've ever seen.

sedated
12-13-2005, 03:46 PM
F*ck UNC

DeepSouth
12-13-2005, 03:53 PM
Can't we talk about this in March when it counts?

Simply Red
12-13-2005, 03:54 PM
Can't we talk about this in March when it counts?

sure. Just click your close button and you don't have to talk about it.
See wasn't that easy?

HolmeZz
12-13-2005, 04:47 PM
UConn would squash Duke.

BANK ON IT.