PDA

View Full Version : DV Press conference

tommykat
12-13-2005, 07:12 PM
Repost I am sure, but I just got to it....

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2005/12/12/coach_vermeil_press_conference_nyg/

CoMoChief
12-13-2005, 07:28 PM
I remember listening to him yesterday and someone questioned him about the playcalling on offense before the half ended where we should have let the clock run out. He said something like "You know, you guys never question my about defense."

HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!? Are you serious DV? Are you really saying that all of the piss poor defenses you have fielded during your time here, after KC being used to having dominant defenses for nearly a decade, that not one person ever questioned you about defense?

Did anyone else catch that one or did I just hear it wrong?

siberian khatru
12-13-2005, 07:37 PM
I seem to remember him being a bit perturbed when people, um, "questioned" Greg Robinson's continued existence on this Planet Earth.

pak1983
12-13-2005, 07:38 PM
I remember listening to him yesterday and someone questioned him about the playcalling on offense before the half ended where we should have let the clock run out. He said something like "You know, you guys never question my about defense."

HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!? Are you serious DV? Are you really saying that all of the piss poor defenses you have fielded during your time here, after KC being used to having dominant defenses for nearly a decade, that not one person ever questioned you about defense?

Heard it wrong. I believe he was saying something along the lines of them questioning the defense he is up against.

DaFace
12-13-2005, 07:49 PM

I think he was talking about defensive PLAY CALLS, rather than the defense as a whole.

morphius
12-13-2005, 07:57 PM
I think he was talking about defensive PLAY CALLS, rather than the defense as a whole.
Yup, and it was more of him thinking out loud, he just found it funny that in 25 years of coaching nobody had asked him about a D play call.

dj56dt58
12-13-2005, 08:09 PM
They raped Tony G? You would think there would be a rule against that or something..

and it's bullshit how the holding got called, but not the block in the back which was an obvious missed call. but i'm not gonna complain or make excuses. oh wait i guess i just did... :hmmm:

Dunit35
12-13-2005, 09:39 PM
I think its funny as hell that DV said Tony G gets raped at the LOS.

Halfcan
12-13-2005, 11:01 PM
The Chiefs need a change in direction-starting with King Carl all the way to the parking attendants. I want hot chicks at the boothes that will at least flash some tits for the $25 bucks they will charge us next year.

beer bacon
12-13-2005, 11:24 PM
The Chiefs need a change in direction-starting with King Carl all the way to the parking attendants. I want hot chicks at the boothes that will at least flash some tits for the $25 bucks they will charge us next year.

Maybe I could just pay you $25 to stop posting.