PDA

View Full Version : Outlook help

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
12-15-2005, 06:54 PM
(Already posted on Geeksplanet, but need help now!! SORRY)

I am trying to set up an new pop3 based email through outlook, I have no problem adding the account etc.... how the hell do I seperate it from my current SBC account, any messages to my NEW account (work account) are automatically put in the same inbox as my SBC account. I want a seperate inbox for my WORK account and want to be able to switch between the 2 for sending messages, replying, etc. I also currently have an MSN email acount that works seperately fine from my SBC account, although I am assuming because it is an html based email. I can't seem to seperate the 2 pop3 based accounts.................... how the hell can I do this!!

I AM FRIGGIN IRRITATED!!! Someone please help!!!

plbrdude
12-15-2005, 08:18 PM
when you have trouble like this , you should call a professional.

that would not be me, however

morphius
12-15-2005, 08:34 PM
Is that possible?

morphius
12-15-2005, 08:35 PM
You can probably set up a rule that any messages "to" your work emal address goes to a new folder that you create.

Dartgod
12-15-2005, 08:35 PM
I have 5 accounts in my Outlook and I setup a sub-folder for each account and then set up rules to move new messages to the appropriate folder based on which acoount it was sent to. It works well for me.

Dartgod
12-15-2005, 08:36 PM
You can probably set up a rule that any messages "to" your work emal address goes to a new folder that you create.
Yeah, what he said.

Great minds...