PDA

View Full Version : Game Exchange?

joesomebody
12-20-2005, 08:54 AM
This probably would never work, but I'm wondering if we could set up some sort of exchange for games we bought but didn't really like to possibly loan or trade with people on here.

I buy a lot of games, and rarely play them for more than a week, and may have some titles that others would like to trade or try out in exchange for a game that fit a similar situation with them.

I'm currently playing patrician 3 (I'm a sucker for any type of trading/business simulation and the patrician games have been quite good) but I have a stack of games I rarely if ever play anymore.

My recent acquisitions:

Call of Duty 2
Civilization IV
AOE III
Sid Meier's Pirates
Stronghold 2 (Maybe 3, whatever the new one is)

I'm sure I have more, those are just the ones I can think of right now.

If someone has a decent game and would like to trade for a few months, I'd be interested. Civ 4 is one I'll probably not trade for awhile, but the rest of them are fair game.

joesomebody
12-20-2005, 08:55 AM
Play Station 2 games, I pretty much only play sports games, but I have Madden 02-04 I'd put up for trade/exchange as well as two of the 05 baseball games (can't remember which), and Tiger Woods 04.

Lzen
12-20-2005, 02:29 PM
What system is Call of Duty 2 on? I have COD: Finest Hour on the Playstation 2 and I love it.

Saulbadguy
12-20-2005, 02:33 PM
Highly illegal!!!!

joesomebody
12-20-2005, 02:33 PM
What system is Call of Duty 2 on? I have COD: Finest Hour on the Playstation 2 and I love it.PC. All of the games in the thread opener are PC.

joesomebody
12-20-2005, 02:35 PM
Highly illegal!!!!To trade PC games? How? You can take em to Electronics Boutique and trade em, whats the difference?

You can trade DVD movies, they have a similar copy right law.

Most if not all of the ones I listed require the cd to play the game, so its not like I'm keeping them on my hard drive. Legitimate trade.

But if this is illegal, then please disregard.

Cave Johnson
12-22-2005, 09:16 AM
Legal if the actual game is being exchanged. Illegal (most likely) if it's a copy.

Pants
12-22-2005, 09:26 AM
Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/tomclancysrainbowsix3rs/index.html) for COD2?

Over-Head
12-27-2005, 07:29 AM
I've got a few old ones. (all are PC games)

Jet Fighter III Clasic
Gangsters Organized Crime
Drag Racing Main Event
Illegle Street Drag
Tom Clancy SSN
Sub Command