PDA

View Full Version : Missed out on the $89 Radio Shack HD Tuner???

memyselfI
12-20-2005, 10:09 PM
Well, here is something for a few bucks more with no tax and possibly free shipping. Buy.com usually has free shipping over $25.00. I'm not sure if they are offering it right now since Xmas is just a few days away. Still, it looks like a solid deal.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=202041205&loc=0

RCA ATSC11 High-Definition Tuner
Item#: E24DWU

List Price: $499.98
You Save: $389.99
Your Price: $109.99

DESCRIPTION

Perfect Bridge to Digital! This RCA High-Definition Tuner makes the perfect stepping-stone from digital to analog. The tuner connects to most TVs and receives digital HD & SD ATSC terrestrial broadcasts and displays them on standard, enhanced or high-definition TVs! Match your televisions optimum viewing capability to the output from this tuner - choose from 480i, 480p, 720p or 1081i selectable outputs. Conveniently locate information regarding available programming by using the digital on-screen guide. Enjoy the purest digital signal transmission available today with DVI. An optical Dolby Digital Output allows for Dolby Digital Sound to be passed through to the Dolby Digital Receiver for full home theatre sound. Start experiencing the future of television with this RCA High-Definition Tuner.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
12-21-2005, 06:17 PM
Wow, Great deal. Unfortunately I doubt they eill get anymore in stock.

Saulbadguy
12-21-2005, 09:14 PM
I thought about buying one of these, but it would only net me a few more HD channels, and i'm willing to bet they will be obselete in a few years when all of the channels will be coming through cable/satellite anyways.

memyselfI
12-22-2005, 11:51 AM
Wow, Great deal. Unfortunately I doubt they eill get anymore in stock.

They weren't sold out when I posted the link. Dang, these boxes are the rage aren't they