AFC WEST 34 - 26

Total 121 - 119

NFC EAST 34 - 26

NFC NORTH 27 -33

NFC SOUTH 31 - 29

NFC WEST 26 - 34

Total 118 - 122

--------------------------------

AFC west and NFC east are tied and are the leagues strongest divisions.

AFC west is the strongest division in the AFC

AFC is the strongest division in the league.

---

it would be so nice to be in the NFC west.

Pasta Giant Meatball
12-26-2005, 07:57 PM
we get to play the NFC West next year. that's good news i guess.

KCBOSS1
12-26-2005, 08:36 PM
My opinion....everybody stay put. Pick up a few more pieces and we are maybe 13 & 3 next year.

ChiefsfaninPA
12-26-2005, 08:57 PM
Look what the Seattle move did for them.

chefsos
12-26-2005, 09:24 PM
My opinion....everybody stay put. Pick up a few more pieces and we are maybe 13 & 3 next year.
Gah! 13-3, the kiss of death for this franchise. That's a bannable offense.

jjchieffan
12-27-2005, 12:19 AM
Unless I am mistaken, I believe we will play the AFC North, and the NFC West next year, so we should have a pretty easy schedule. Cincy, Pitt and Seattle are the only teams that are any good in those divisions. lets see:

Cincy- home
Balt- home
Cleveland-Away
Pitt-Away
Seattle
Arizona
St. Louis
San Fransisco
Oakland twice
San Diego twice
Denver twice
Jacksonville (based on current standings)
Miami(based on current standings)

That is not nearly as rough as we had it this year. Although we may most likey face this years superbowl teams (AGAIN), Cincy and Seattle, the rest of the schedule aint too bad. 12-4, maybe even 14-2 could be possible. Just not 13-3. I think, looking at that may be enough to cause DV to stick around one more year. Not that I am advocating that, but next year looks to be our best chance, and he can see that too I am sure.

BigMeatballDave
12-27-2005, 12:20 AM
Gah! 13-3, the kiss of death for this franchise. That's a bannable offense.
:)

Halfcan
12-27-2005, 12:25 AM
Sorry, but I would not give a free pass to Indy and Seahags just yet. They have nice records, but still have flaws. SD beat the crap out of them.

Hate to say it, but don't count out the Pats. Until someone beats them in the playoffs, they are still the Champs.

jjchieffan
12-27-2005, 12:25 AM
Holy crap! I just realized that the AFC South played the NFC west this year. What a cream puff schedule. Is it any wonder they have home field advantage? I hate Denver, but they accomplished more in earning the #2 seed than Indy or Seattle did in getting the #1's, and deserve credit for that. I think I will hurl now..complementing denver makes me feel ill.

jjchieffan
12-27-2005, 01:12 AM
I may be in error on my last post. According to another thread, we play the AFC North, not South. That would replace Indy, Tenn, and Houston, with Cincy, Balt., and Cleveland. Either way, still easier than this years schedule by far.

chefsos
12-27-2005, 01:20 AM
I may be in error on my last post. According to another thread, we play the AFC North, not South. That would replace Indy, Tenn, and Houston, with Cincy, Balt., and Cleveland. Either way, still easier than this years schedule by far.

Here ya go..

HOME
Baltimore
Cincinnati
San Francisco
Seattle
AFC South (Jax or Tenn.)

AWAY
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Arizona
St. Louis
AFC East (Miami or Buf.)

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afcw.htm

jjchieffan
12-27-2005, 01:31 AM
thanks cheefsos. I have edited my post

grandllama
12-27-2005, 01:59 AM
Just think, not only is the AFCW the toughest division in football, there is a serious chance that two AFCW teams will meet in the Superbowl....

er, kinda... Seattle is still AFCW to this oldtimer...

jjchieffan
12-27-2005, 02:03 AM
yeah, well I bet that Seattle wouldnt have 13 wins with our schedule this year. I imagine Seattle fans are thrilled they are no longer in this division.

VonneMarie
12-27-2005, 07:54 AM
Unless I am mistaken, I believe we will play the AFC North, and the NFC West next year, so we should have a pretty easy schedule. Cincy, Pitt and Seattle are the only teams that are any good in those divisions. lets see:

Cincy- home
Balt- home
Cleveland-Away
Pitt-Away
Seattle
Arizona
St. Louis
San Fransisco
Oakland twice
San Diego twice
Denver twice
Jacksonville (based on current standings)
Miami(based on current standings)

Oh, Dear God! Not Jacksonville... NOOOOOOO!

VonneMarie
12-27-2005, 07:57 AM
Here ya go..

HOME
Baltimore
Cincinnati
San Francisco
Seattle
AFC South (Jax or Tenn.)

AWAY
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Arizona
St. Louis
AFC East (Miami or Buf.)

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afcw.htm
That's wrong. We play St. Loser at home because we played them away this past season. They've always been good at alternating this series.