PDA

View Full Version : Priest not attending any Chief games this year since he went on IR.

BigRedChief
12-27-2005, 04:12 PM
I didn't know this did you? Talk radio is all over this here in KC.

He's not attended a game since he went on IR. He was going to attend the last home game but has changed his mind and will instead be in Green Bay to see Alexander break his TD record.

He's on IR but he should have been with his teammates to encourage and support them. :mad:

dirk digler
12-27-2005, 04:17 PM
Interesting but not surprising. IMO Priest is all about Priest.

siberian khatru
12-27-2005, 04:17 PM
Well, those stadium nachos DO get old after awhile.

ENDelt260
12-27-2005, 04:18 PM
I didn't know this did you?

Do you have Skip Towne on ignore?

dirk digler
12-27-2005, 04:19 PM
Well, those stadium nachos DO get old after awhile.

This is Nacho Gate Part #2.

Interesting enough I was watching an Eagles game a couple of weeks ago and there was McNabb sitting up in the suite watching the game.
Apparently he doesn't come and hang around on the sidelines during the game but sits up in the suite.

Hydrae
12-27-2005, 04:23 PM
This is Nacho Gate Part #2.

Interesting enough I was watching an Eagles game a couple of weeks ago and there was McNabb sitting up in the suite watching the game.
Apparently he doesn't come and hang around on the sidelines during the game but sits up in the suite.

But was he eating nachos? :hmmm:

tk13
12-27-2005, 04:24 PM
He did an interview about this, there was a great big thread about it, Skip went nuts. Priest didn't wanna distract from what his teammates were doing, because he knew if he was on the sideline the media and tv broadcast would focus on him like last year when nacho-gate happened.

Supposedly, he still goes to all the meetings and helps out LJ and T-Rich and is very involved with the day to day work with the RB's and the team.

Cochise
12-27-2005, 04:24 PM
He can't play. He went home to Texas. Big deal.

Here we go with another, he should be on the sidelines cheering on his teammates thread... after all look how much good Randy Moss does on the sidelines firing up his teammates...

Nachopalooza all over again.

BigRedChief
12-27-2005, 04:25 PM
He did an interview about this, there was a great big thread about it, Skip went nuts. Priest didn't wanna distract from what his teammates were doing, because he knew if he was on the sideline the media and tv broadcast would focus on him like last year when nacho-gate happened.

Supposedly, he still goes to all the meetings and helps out LJ and T-Rich and is very involved with the day to day work with the RB's and the team.

sorry dudes I missed that thread. Talk Radio said nothing about this. No columns in the newspaper. I'm just slow. :(

Thig Lyfe
12-27-2005, 04:29 PM
This is overblown. So he wants to be with his family. Fine. And I'm sure he helps out during the week.

John_Wayne
12-27-2005, 04:47 PM
Interesting but not surprising. IMO Priest is all about Priest. :BS:

Who cares where Priest watches the games??!! He's on IR. If he can't play, I don't give a rip what he does. This is such a petty issue.

FringeNC
12-27-2005, 05:10 PM

That suggests that he may not retire.

brent102fire
12-27-2005, 06:56 PM
Hopefully he still supports his team in whatever manner he can...Priest seems like a pretty classy guy to me. I don't see him snubbing his team just because he got hurt.

Valiant
12-27-2005, 07:00 PM
He does not want to distract the team... It is about them right now and not him.. It is LJ's show and Priest is staying away like he should..

morphius
12-27-2005, 07:02 PM
Not many players on IR show up for the games do they? Heck, and the NFL wants them off the field anyway, so why be there?

Logical
12-27-2005, 07:06 PM
I didn't know this did you? Talk radio is all over this here in KC.

He's not attended a game since he went on IR. He was going to attend the last home game but has changed his mind and will instead be in Green Bay to see Alexander break his TD record.

He's on IR but he should have been with his teammates to encourage and support them. :mad:I just don't see this as an issue, they are professionals, if they cannot participate staying away is no big deal.

Brock
12-27-2005, 07:20 PM
why would he be here? The Chiefs are done with Holmes.