PDA

View Full Version : Al Saunders would be stupid to.....

Hoover
12-27-2005, 08:01 PM
Turn down the Rams Job after this season.

The Rams have some great players. Stephen Jackson, Bulger, Holt, Bruce, Pace. Plus they play in a Dome in a weak division. I sure he will alos like the high draft pick he will be getting.

I'm sure some of us will be glad he is gone (myself included), but I think he would be a star with the Rams.

nychief
12-27-2005, 09:22 PM
I bet he gets a look from Dallas also...

Chiefs Pantalones
12-27-2005, 09:26 PM
How do you know he's being considered for the Rams job?

tk13
12-27-2005, 09:35 PM
I bet Detroit takes a good look at him. He's always been a fan of Harrington, he'd have tons of young tools to work with on offense. Of course he'd have a total egomaniacal jerkoff for a GM, but I imagine he's used to that by now.

StcChief
12-27-2005, 09:50 PM
He was in with DV, Martz here in Lamb Land.

I doubt he would come back to their FU organization.

Broken down Oline, D serious trouble too in a weak Division. They really can't tackle.

Weapons....Holt,Bruce,Jackson....

nychief
12-27-2005, 09:55 PM
He was in with DV, Martz here in Lamb Land.

I doubt he would come back to their FU organization.

Broken down Oline, D serious trouble too in a weak Division. They really can't tackle.

Weapons....Holt,Bruce,Jackson....

did you watch how shitty the rams were this year?

Sybil
12-27-2005, 09:57 PM
Maybe, but he'd need some serious help on the Defense...and the Lambs FO better hope he has more interest in the D as HC, than Vermeil did.

Brock
12-27-2005, 10:58 PM
How do you know he's being considered for the Rams job?

....Duh....

Dunit35
12-27-2005, 11:32 PM
I secretly wish they would give the job to Al, KC that is. Atleast we would have someone who knows this team already.

KCChiefsFan88
12-28-2005, 12:22 AM
Turn down the Rams Job after this season.

The Rams have some great players. Stephen Jackson, Bulger, Holt, Bruce, Pace. Plus they play in a Dome in a weak division. I sure he will alos like the high draft pick he will be getting.

I'm sure some of us will be glad he is gone (myself included), but I think he would be a star with the Rams.

Would you rather have Stephen Jackson or LJ?

Isaac Bruce is 34 years old and injury prone

Bulger, while younger than Trent Green has been more injury prone as of late.

Lambs really aren't in as good of shape as you make them out to be.

DaWolf
12-28-2005, 03:58 AM
Al Davis will be hiring soon. Al already interviewed Al two years ago for the job before Saunders withdrew his name. Don't be shocked if Saunders decides to stick it to Carl by taking that job this time around. A ton of talent at the wideout position and a top 6 draft pick to work with...

Count Zarth
12-28-2005, 04:09 AM
Al Davis will be hiring soon. Al already interviewed Al two years ago for the job before Saunders withdrew his name. Don't be shocked if Saunders decides to stick it to Carl by taking that job this time around. A ton of talent at the wideout position and a top 6 draft pick to work with...

And no QB.

DaWolf
12-28-2005, 04:48 AM
And no QB.
In this league does it matter? They may be in position to get or trade up to get Leinart. They may claim another first round reject off of the scrapheap like Harrington or Carr if they become available. Maybe find another Gannon if one is out there. Maybe trade for Culpepper since there are rumblings Minnesota is tired of him. You never know. I wouldn't be surprised to see Al take any job and bring Todd Collins with him to "bridge the gap" so to speak...

Count Zarth
12-28-2005, 04:54 AM
Yeah, it matters. And Culpepper isn't going to Oakland. He hates Moss.

Oakland is going to have to develop a QB.

DaWolf
12-28-2005, 06:55 AM
Yeah, it matters. And Culpepper isn't going to Oakland. He hates Moss.

Oakland is going to have to develop a QB.

So are we. Trent Green turned out to be a great acquisition for us, but he's 35 and isn't having one of his best seasons (16 TD's, 10 INTS, those are Martyball type numbers). He took a bit of a beating this year and it probably won't get better if Roaf and Shields retire or we don't upgrade the WR corps, which should have been done 2 years ago...

Count Zarth
12-28-2005, 06:57 AM
So are we.

Not next year though. They need one NOW because Collins is on the way out.

Mecca
12-28-2005, 07:01 AM
Would you rather have Stephen Jackson or LJ?

Isaac Bruce is 34 years old and injury prone

Bulger, while younger than Trent Green has been more injury prone as of late.

Lambs really aren't in as good of shape as you make them out to be.

The Rams have a few pieces but of course need to be rebuilt, what's the advantage? Being in a division where Seattle is the only competition, unless of course Arizona magically becomes a contender.