PDA

View Full Version : LJ rewards blockers.

penchief
12-28-2005, 07:04 PM
“Today he acknowledged his appreciation for the offensive linemen, fullback and tight ends by presenting them all with a beautiful watch. It was a very meaningful thing for the offensive linemen, tight ends, and blocking fullback, believe me. It’s more than just a gesture; it’s a token of respect and appreciation.”

Q: He did that at the team meeting?

VERMEIL: “He did it after practice today.”

Q: Did you know he was going to do it?

VERMEIL: “He asked if he could make a presentation at the end of practice.”

Sounds like LJ gets it, afterall.

ZootedGranny
12-28-2005, 07:06 PM
The thing is, it was one watch for the whole team, and LJ ended the presentation by punching an elderly white woman in the face.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-28-2005, 07:08 PM
Bob Fescoe is reporting on 810 that LJ got the watches at the Dollar Store.

Bowser
12-28-2005, 07:09 PM

Fescoe is just scared to death that LJ will steal his Swatch.

Bowser
12-28-2005, 07:10 PM
The thing is, it was one watch for the whole team, and LJ ended the presentation by punching an elderly white woman in the face.

DAMNED REPUBLICANS! THEY JUST DON'T "GET" HIM!

Chiefs Pantalones
12-28-2005, 07:10 PM

ROFL

Carol Vermeil?

Otter
12-28-2005, 07:22 PM
If the whole o-line gets gold watches TR's should be Platinum with a note from Priest saying he went half.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-28-2005, 07:24 PM

ROFL ROFL I almost pissed myself laughing so hard. Rep.

the Talking Can
12-28-2005, 07:42 PM

[marv albert voice] YES!

SPchief
12-28-2005, 07:45 PM
If the whole o-line gets gold watches TR's should be Platinum with a note from Priest saying he went half.

ROFL

NJ Chief Fan
12-28-2005, 07:50 PM
any body catch lj on the budwieser hot seat today...seemed very humble

OldTownChief
12-28-2005, 07:51 PM
Light'n up on The Johnson. He only made 600some k this season. More bling when his contract is due.

KCJake
12-28-2005, 07:55 PM
ROFL

NJ Chief Fan
12-28-2005, 07:56 PM
Light'n up on The Johnson. He only made 600some k this season. More bling when his contract is due.

WHOA! carl isnt paying larry...thats not good news makin under a mill...someone is going to be askin for some $$$$ this offseason

OldTownChief
12-28-2005, 08:00 PM
WHOA! carl isnt paying larry...thats not good news makin under a mill...someone is going to be askin for some $$$$ this offseason

Yep... This is per NFLPA
http://www.nflpa.org/Members/main.asp?subPage=Active+Player+Search

Holmes, Priest Anthony RB Kansas City Chiefs $2415000.00
Johnson, Larry RB Kansas City Chiefs $628000.00

Skip, Don't shoot the messenger.

Ultra Peanut
12-28-2005, 08:02 PM
The thing is, it was one watch for the whole team, and LJ ended the presentation by punching an elderly white woman in the face.MAS Y MAS, MAS Y MAS

Halfcan
12-28-2005, 08:48 PM
What an azzkisser-they still like PH better. That line could make me a star.

Tactical Funky
12-28-2005, 08:51 PM
:hmmm:

:harumph:

BigMeatballDave
12-28-2005, 08:54 PM
The thing is, it was one watch for the whole team, and LJ ended the presentation by punching an elderly white woman in the face.Awesome!
ROFL

jidar
12-28-2005, 08:55 PM
People act like he never appreciated his line before, but this is only like the 50th time he's given them credit since he's been with the team.
The kid has said a lot of the right things since he's been here, he just isn't a total ass kiss and said some of the wrong things as well and it's gotten him in trouble.
He's not the malcontent people make him out to be, and they need to shut their ignorant mouths about it.

milkman
12-28-2005, 09:08 PM
People act like he never appreciated his line before, but this is only like the 50th time he's given them credit since he's been with the team.
The kid has said a lot of the right things since he's been here, he just isn't a total ass kiss and said some of the wrong things as well and it's gotten him in trouble.
He's not the malcontent people make him out to be, and they need to shut their ignorant mouths about it.

Listen to the man, Halfwit.

VonneMarie
12-28-2005, 09:39 PM
ROFL

DTLB58
12-28-2005, 09:58 PM
He should have given watches to the wr's also especially Dante after that block he laid on Donnie Edwards we are all talking about. :)

StcChief
12-28-2005, 10:02 PM

Compete with Free blocking lesson in the off season.
ROFL ROFL

Halfcan
12-28-2005, 10:06 PM
Listen to the man, Halfwit.

I think he was talking about you.

Halfcan
12-28-2005, 10:08 PM

As long as he keeps dragging guys into the endzone he can say whatever he wants as far as I care.

Matt Helm
12-28-2005, 10:10 PM

By all means, go for it.

Rausch
12-28-2005, 10:43 PM

You know, I kinda feel like punching a bitch myself...

Ari Chi3fs
12-28-2005, 10:47 PM
zootedgranny has been the poster of the week recently... good show.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-28-2005, 11:47 PM
[marv albert voice] YES!

That's funny too, when I left him rep I said "He shoots from long range..........YESSSSSSS!!!"

Tribal Warfare
12-29-2005, 01:19 AM
Shit, I just book the same cruise that the Vikings did.

TinyEvel
12-29-2005, 01:19 AM
There are some funny mo-fo's on this board.

mikey23545
12-29-2005, 06:23 AM

Johnson gets many of his yards after first contact by a defender. According to numbers provided by the statistics service Stats Inc., <b>Johnson is third in the NFL in yards after a defender first makes contact with Johnson. Almost half of his 1,549 yards have come that way.</b>

Your and idiot....

Mecca
12-29-2005, 07:15 AM
I like how Halfcan hates one of the few players we have for the future of our team.

Mr. Laz
12-29-2005, 11:17 AM
outstanding move by LJ :clap:

beer bacon
12-29-2005, 11:37 AM
T-Rich seems to really like LJ. If T-Rich likes LJ then that is plenty enough for me to believe that LJ is not a bad guy.

StcChief
12-29-2005, 11:50 AM
T-Rich seems to really like LJ. If T-Rich likes LJ then that is plenty enough for me to believe that LJ is not a bad guy.

LJ is just misunderstood.

Thou some of what he says/does off field does not help.

LJ Just keep playing well and all else will take care of itself

The after yard numbers don't surprise when I see him drag defenders and fall forward for two-three more all the time once stood up.

chefsos
12-29-2005, 11:52 AM

TRich has really taken LJ under his wing. I wouldn't be surprised if the idea of not talking to the KC media turned out to be TRich's, not because it was childish, but because it was, in retrospect, a smart and disciplined thing to do. I think it would have been easy, and destructive, for LJ to engage in a war of words with them.

..Damnit, I just realized that I ripped off your avatar.

beer bacon
12-29-2005, 11:57 AM
TRich has really taken LJ under his wing. I wouldn't be surprised if the idea of not talking to the KC media turned out to be TRich's, not because it was childish, but because it was, in retrospect, a smart and disciplined thing to do. I think it would have been easy, and destructive, for LJ to engage in a war of words with them.

..Damnit, I just realized that I ripped off your avatar.

Don't worry. I ripped off mine from a guy on another forum. It is a beautiful, natural cycle in its own way.

chefsos
12-29-2005, 12:05 PM
Don't worry. I ripped off mine from a guy on another forum. It is a beautiful, natural cycle in its own way.

Actually, I Googled "random shit" recently, and this came up. I figured the bearmeatpeekers were a nice touch. :)