PDA

View Full Version : NFL TV Coverage Maps - Week 17

tk13
12-29-2005, 01:52 AM
NFL on CBS (http://www.gribblenation.net/personal/jp/2005wk17-cbs.gif)

FOX: 1 pm games (http://www.gribblenation.net/personal/jp/2005wk17-fox1.gif)

FOX: 4 pm games (http://www.gribblenation.net/personal/jp/2005wk17-fox2.gif)

DEN @ SD (CBS) Jim Nantz-Phil Simms
NYG @ OAK (ESPN) Mike Tirico-Sterling Sharpe

-----------------

CIN @ KC (CBS) Dick Enberg-Dan Dierdorf
MIA @ NE (CBS) Kevin Harlan-Randy Cross
BUF @ NYJ (CBS) Ian Eagle-Solomon Wilcots
BAL @ CLE (CBS) Don Criqui-Steve Beuerlein
HOU @ SF (CBS) Bill Macatee-Rich Gannon
TEN @ JAX (CBS) Gus Johnson-Steve Tasker

CAR @ ATL (FOX) Sam Rosen-Bill Maas
DET @ PIT (FOX) Ron Pitts-Tim Ryan
SEA @ GB (FOX) Curt Menefee-JC Pearson
NO @ TB (FOX) Kenny Albert-Brian Baldinger
ARI @ IND (FOX) Matt Vasgersian-Neil O'Donnell

WSH @ PHI (FOX) Joe Buck-Troy Aikman
CHI @ MIN (FOX) Dick Stockton-Daryl Johnston-Tony Siragusa

STL @ DAL (ESPN) Mike Patrick-Paul Maguire-Joe Theismann

MichaelH
12-29-2005, 04:52 AM
Most of the nation gets to see Cincy at Kansas City, except for me. :cuss::cuss::mad:

Bob Dole
12-29-2005, 06:36 AM
Boy, that Sunday Ticket sure paid off this season...

JBucc
12-29-2005, 06:51 AM
not bad games

chagrin
12-29-2005, 06:55 AM
I get Miami, YAY!! Whoohoo!!!!

NJ Chief Fan
12-29-2005, 07:10 AM
i get to watch the steelers n chief games at the same time

Archie F. Swin
12-29-2005, 07:43 AM
What did the fine folks in the Pecos river valley of Texas do to deserve the fins/pats game?

Rain Man
12-29-2005, 08:42 AM
What did the fine folks in the Pecos river valley of Texas do to deserve the fins/pats game?

I was just about to ask the same question myself. There's probably a total of 15,000 people in that area, because it's too far east for El Paso and too far south for any of the Permian Basin cities. That's weird.

Is it possible that some player on these teams is from the area, and the network actually paid attention to it? Or perhaps the father of some network executive lives there and used his pull to get a game he wanted? That's just weird.

tk13
12-29-2005, 07:13 PM
I was just about to ask the same question myself. There's probably a total of 15,000 people in that area, because it's too far east for El Paso and too far south for any of the Permian Basin cities. That's weird.

Is it possible that some player on these teams is from the area, and the network actually paid attention to it? Or perhaps the father of some network executive lives there and used his pull to get a game he wanted? That's just weird.
I wondered the same thing myself when I saw that. I imagine it has to be a player or coach. That does happen sometimes... I know they've put Jacksonville games on in Arkansas just for Matt Jones. And I know that sometimes the Chargers will get on TV in Indiana because of Drew Brees and Cam Cameron's Indiana ties.

milkman
12-29-2005, 07:22 PM
Boy, that Sunday Ticket sure paid off this season...

It sure did.

Without ST, I'd be stuck with Hou/SF, if I am reading this right.

NJ Chief Fan
12-29-2005, 08:18 PM
ive gotten 12 games this season but shootin on seein 16 this season...i think that might be close to the total amount of chiefs game ive seen on tv since ive been a fan

Bob Dole
12-29-2005, 08:27 PM
It sure did.

Without ST, I'd be stuck with Hou/SF, if I am reading this right.

Bob Dole's entire rationalization revolves around the money saved not going to the bar to watch the games. To watch KC, Bob Dole has actually needed Sunday Ticket only twice this season...

Bob Dole would have saved $5 just going to the bar those two weeks.