PDA

View Full Version : Drunk 2-year-old...hehe

sedated
12-29-2005, 06:25 PM
PATCHOGUE, N.Y. - A 37-year-old man was charged with child endangerment after one of two toddlers he was baby-sitting was found drunk, authorities said.

Suffolk County sheriff’s deputies investigating a family court case peered through the window of a Patchogue home Tuesday and saw Juan Reyes passed out with the children wandering around the house.

They managed to rouse Reyes, who was the only adult at home with the two toddlers, ages 2 and 3, according to the sheriff’s office. The deputies said Reyes appeared extremely intoxicated.

The deputies also noticed the 2-year-old was having difficulty standing, had bloodshot eyes, smelled of alcohol and was lethargic.

The toddler was taken to the hospital, where tests revealed he was legally intoxicated, with a blood-alcohol content of 0.094 percent, the sheriff’s office said. In New York, a driver is considered drunk with an alcohol content of 0.08 percent or greater.

The second child was taken into the custody of Child Protective Services.

At the time, the children’s parents were at a hospital, where the mother was giving birth.

Reyes was arraigned Wednesday in First District Court in Central Islip and ordered held on $5,000 bail. He was scheduled to return to court on Jan. 3.

Robert Clifford, spokesman for the Suffolk County district attorney, said the children’s family lives at the house where the toddlers were found. Reyes also gave that as his address during his arraignment.

The district attorney’s office said Reyes was being represented by the Legal Aid Society. Calls to the society went unanswered Wednesday evening.

© 2005 The Associated Press.

sedated
12-29-2005, 06:25 PM
best/worst babysitter in the world

Rain Man
12-29-2005, 06:29 PM
It's a good thing the toddler wasn't driving. That would've been dangerous.

sedated
12-29-2005, 06:34 PM
the guy poor enough to be represented by legal aid? no way.

Bwana
12-29-2005, 06:44 PM
I thought Endelt lived in AZ?

Halfcan
12-29-2005, 07:22 PM
This is pathetic, thank god the kid didn't die.

sedated
12-29-2005, 07:26 PM
die?

with a 0.094?

what a lightweight.

Count Alex's Wins
12-29-2005, 07:31 PM
die?

with a 0.094?

what a lightweight.

I weigh 92 pounds, you dick!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/35/Tony_Cox_as_elf.jpg

Halfcan
12-29-2005, 07:44 PM
I weigh 92 pounds, you dick!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/35/Tony_Cox_as_elf.jpg

Exactly-by body weight, and brain development-it could have been deadly.

I don't think anything is funny about a two year old drunk. What a drunk piece of shit for letting it happen.

I hate when shit like this happens to kids-very sad.

SNR
12-29-2005, 11:07 PM
That wasn't a toddler, that was just Rausch

WilliamTheIrish
12-29-2005, 11:12 PM
Yea, that's just hilarious.

ChiTown
12-29-2005, 11:18 PM
Yea, that's just hilarious.

yeah, i'm just busting a fn gut. wtf is this funny again?

SNR
12-30-2005, 01:00 AM
yeah, i'm just busting a fn gut. wtf is this funny again?Dunno. Why are the Darwin awards funny? People ****ing die in them. At least this kid survived.

greg63
12-30-2005, 01:43 AM

I don't think anything is funny about a two year old drunk. What a drunk piece of shit for letting it happen.

Yup; quite sad actually! I hope they throw the book at the moron. How could the parents leave their kids with him?

Otter
12-30-2005, 02:26 AM

Don't forget how much better of a person you are than us for not finding the humor in the story as well. We salute you.

That wasn't a toddler, that was just Rausch

:clap:

SBK
12-30-2005, 02:34 AM
This story is horrible, but I must chime in.

If the kid was so drunk he pissed himself, would anyone know?

Otter
12-30-2005, 02:43 AM
This story is horrible, but I must chime in.

If the kid was so drunk he pissed himself, would anyone know?

I think you may have just replaced the "If a tree falls in the woods" conundrum. Nice.

chiefqueen
12-30-2005, 08:44 AM
Yup; quite sad actually! I hope they throw the book at the moron. How could the parents leave their kids with him?

I'm not trying to defend them but it could've been a last minute decision......the mother was @ the hospital having her third child.

chasedude
12-30-2005, 08:53 AM
...Oh how it brings back the memories. Running around as a kid at party's. Sippin on what ever was left behind by the drunks. A little Wine here, a little whisky here. Never did like the beer, until I got older

ChiTown
12-30-2005, 09:14 AM
Dunno. Why are the Darwin awards funny? People ****ing die in them. At least this kid survived.

Lemme check.

Darwin Awards = Stupid people that die = good

2 yr olds that are drunk = bad

Simple math to me......

jspchief
12-30-2005, 09:33 AM
I'm just happy for the parents and their new baby. Obviously they have mastered parenting with the first two, so they needed a third.

When is the government going to start mandating hysterectomies?

ENDelt260
12-30-2005, 10:18 AM
Haha... Juan got drank under the table by a two year old.

SBK
12-30-2005, 10:21 AM
I think you may have just replaced the "If a tree falls in the woods" conundrum. Nice.

Maybe the kid could feel up lots of women while he was drunk, and claim to have been "looking for dinner."

Of course at 2 years old, the police probably wouldn't buy it.

greg63
12-30-2005, 12:17 PM
I'm just happy for the parents and their new baby. Obviously they have mastered parenting with the first two, so they needed a third.

When is the government going to start mandating hysterectomies?:clap:
Kind of what I was thinking.

morphius
12-30-2005, 12:21 PM
What, would it take 1/2 a beer to get a 2 year old to that limit?

Ari Chi3fs
12-30-2005, 12:37 PM
surprised the guy was willing to share his alcohol.