PDA

View Full Version : Weirdwolf's Chiefs Babes go live!

WEIRDWOLF
12-29-2005, 10:42 PM
Well after years of producing my Chiefs Babes, which many of you have viewed and collected, I finally got a gig featuring my graphic work on a calendar with local hot women. The calendar came out this weekend and is sponsored by Sports Nutz and features Shannon of KU Calendar fame along with many local hot babes. You can get a chance to pick up a calendar and meet some of the girls as well as Chiefs players this Saturday at Sports Nutz on Highway 40 from 1:30-3:00.

Demonpenz
12-29-2005, 10:43 PM
I wonder if they would go out with me for a nice sandwhich

jAZ
12-29-2005, 10:43 PM
TTIWWOP.

Katipan
12-29-2005, 10:49 PM
Congrats! :)

Now do a women of CP calendar. :P

Halfcan
12-29-2005, 11:28 PM
Congrats! :)

Now do a women of CP calendar. :P

You would be August-that is the hottest month for the hottest hunny.

greg63
12-30-2005, 12:57 AM
Congratulations Weird Wolf; you rock! :D

jAZ
12-30-2005, 01:21 AM
TTIWWOP.
http://www.weirdwolf.net/CHIEFSCHICKS/images/angelina-gun.jpg

WEIRDWOLF
12-30-2005, 12:35 PM
I would love to do a Chiefs Planet calendar but could we get Dart God in a bikini? You know...we should do one of those naked calendars like all the old broads are doing that want to raise money where they hide everything with a well placed plant or cup, etc.

Who wants to sign up? We could use some tailgate shots with lil smokies for some and extra long brats for others as needed.

I smell fundraiser!!

BigRedChief
12-30-2005, 12:37 PM
Well after years of producing my Chiefs Babes, which many of you have viewed and collected, I finally got a gig featuring my graphic work on a calendar with local hot women. The calendar came out this weekend and is sponsored by Sports Nutz and features Shannon of KU Calendar fame along with many local hot babes. You can get a chance to pick up a calendar and meet some of the girls as well as Chiefs players this Saturday at Sports Nutz on Highway 40 from 1:30-3:00.

Your pics of Chief babes has improved the quality of my life. :clap:

BTW did you win the big screen TV in the KCTV5 contest?

Simplex3
12-30-2005, 12:39 PM
I would love to do a Chiefs Planet calendar but could we get Dart God in a bikini? You know...we should do one of those naked calendars like all the old broads are doing that want to raise money where they hide everything with a well placed plant or cup, etc.
You couldn't pay me enough to be naked around any of you people. Seriously. That's just plain scary.

Katipan
12-30-2005, 12:42 PM
I'd just need a fig leaf.

chagrin
12-30-2005, 12:42 PM
a Chiefs Planet Calendar is perhaps the scariest idea yet.

Now, an Iowanian top 12 insults? I would definitely buy one.

WEIRDWOLF
12-30-2005, 12:43 PM
BTW did you win the big screen TV in the KCTV5 contest?
I did...my wife sold it so fast...all I got out of the deal was a trip to Nebraska Furniture Mart to watch it be driven away in my wife's friends truck. I never saw the check either...something about bills and how I never earn anything..

morphius
12-30-2005, 12:46 PM
I'd just need a fig leaf.
I'd offer some hands to help cover you up, but since I don't have a goatee...

:(

morphius
12-30-2005, 12:47 PM
I did...my wife sold it so fast...all I got out of the deal was a trip to Nebraska Furniture Mart to watch it be driven away in my wife's friends truck. I never saw the check either...something about bills and how I never earn anything..
Damn, that isn't even right!

BigRedChief
12-30-2005, 12:50 PM
You couldn't pay me enough to be naked around any of you people. Seriously. That's just plain scary.

I wonder how much could be raised if the Planet paid money to not see my naked? :hmmm:

WEIRDWOLF
12-30-2005, 12:50 PM
Damn, that isn't even right!
Yah, but she does give me a $20.00 allowance every week to use however I like so I can't complain.

morphius
12-30-2005, 12:52 PM
I wonder how much could be raised if the Planet paid money to not see my naked? :hmmm:
No more then 50 cents a person, 'cause 2 quarters will do just fine to cover one's eyes.

BigRedChief
12-30-2005, 12:52 PM
Yah, but she does give me a $20.00 allowance every week to use however I like so I can't complain.

And you pay that to park at Arrowhead correct? What do you do for food the rest of the week?:)

WEIRDWOLF
12-30-2005, 12:54 PM

I think you and Dart God together in a shot would spice up the whole thing but I digress because the original reason for this post was to pub the calendar so I can make more money for my wife. Shameless Promotion follows...Sports Nutz-Saturday 1:30-3:00 Babes and players...BUY BUY BUY

morphius
12-30-2005, 12:54 PM

Who wants to sign up? We could use some tailgate shots with lil smokies for some and extra long brats for others as needed.

I smell fundraiser!!
That is almost gigglesome enough to do, well except standing around with a bunch of people looking at me naked just isn't gonna happen.

blech.

WEIRDWOLF
12-30-2005, 12:55 PM
And you pay that to park at Arrowhead correct? What do you do for food the rest of the week?:)

Thats why I hit your tailgate...it's a long haul between now and next season but its a great diet plan.

Phobia
12-30-2005, 01:02 PM
I plan to be there and I'll introduce all you jackasses to The Nick Athan. He'll possibly sign autographs if I pull a few strings.

BigRedChief
12-30-2005, 01:02 PM
I think you and Dart God together in a shot would spice up the whole thing but I digress because the original reason for this post was to pub the calendar so I can make more money for my wife. Shameless Promotion follows...Sports Nutz-Saturday 1:30-3:00 Babes and players...BUY BUY BUY

I'm on the road back to KC at that time and can't make it. If you can bring one to the tailgate on Sunday some more coin would be added to your wifes growing pile of bill paying money.

BigRedChief
12-30-2005, 01:03 PM
I plan to be there and I'll introduce all you jackasses to The Nick Athan. He'll possibly sign autographs if I pull a few strings.

You bringing Nick to my tailgate? I'm honored.

Simplex3
12-30-2005, 01:07 PM
Is touching allowed? And no, I don't mean you, the players, the calendars, or anyone's Sports Nutz.

ChiTown
12-30-2005, 01:08 PM

ROFL

KC Dan
12-30-2005, 01:11 PM
I'm on the road back to KC at that time and can't make it. If you can bring one to the tailgate on Sunday some more coin would be added to your wifes growing pile of bill paying money.
Ditto!

WEIRDWOLF
12-30-2005, 01:12 PM
Is touching allowed? And no, I don't mean you, the players, the calendars, or anyone's Sports Nutz.

You may touch anything on Phobia or anything the 2 300# body guards allow.

Phobia
12-30-2005, 01:15 PM
You bringing Nick to my tailgate? I'm honored.

No. I can't even get him to show up at the tailgate on the Hill.

But we'll both be there Saturday showing our nuts.

WEIRDWOLF
12-30-2005, 01:16 PM
No. I can't even get him to show up at the tailgate on the Hill.

But we'll both be there Saturday showing our nuts.

Oooooo...Don't you mean showing THAT your nuts...we don't want to drive people away!!

Simplex3
12-30-2005, 01:18 PM
Well, screw it then. Will the chicks sign "things"?

Phobia
12-30-2005, 01:20 PM
Oooooo...Don't you mean showing THAT your nuts...we don't want to drive people away!!

Oh. Well, their commercials say "Show your nuts". That's the only reason I set aside some time in my schedule.

BigRedChief
12-30-2005, 01:21 PM

I'm not going to be there so he's on his own. Touch him at will. But I want pics posted later.

WEIRDWOLF
12-30-2005, 01:39 PM
Well, screw it then. Will the chicks sign "things"?

"things" allows for some broad connotations. Be specific. Some of them have very long names and may not fit on what you were hoping they would sign. :p

Katipan
12-30-2005, 01:41 PM
Don't worry Simplex. "mer" is short. It'll fit.

tommykat
12-30-2005, 09:11 PM

Bump........Way to go Lynn! I am working tomorrow so won't be in KC till around 8 or 9 tomorrow....Congradulations buddy....(Big Hug)...;)