PDA

View Full Version : FOCK, FOCK, FOCK!

Scorp
12-30-2005, 03:46 PM
I had oral surgery yesterday. I can't eat or drink hardly anything.....FOCK!

Our slimmest playoff hopes die tomorrow......FOCK!

I am moving to Phoenix next month and my house isn't selling......FOCK!

Happy FOCKING New Year! FOCK! :banghead:

Iowanian
12-30-2005, 03:49 PM
your wife is cheating on you with someone from Chiefsplanet.

She is paying cash from your Debit card and what is that snorting noise she makes when I....never mind.

MOhillbilly
12-30-2005, 03:50 PM
rub some dirt on it and suck it up ya woman!

Katipan
12-30-2005, 03:50 PM
If I met Internet people, I'd be really excited!!

ENDelt260
12-30-2005, 03:56 PM
vailpass is head of the Planet Phoenix welcoming committee. See him about your gift basket.

Hoover
12-30-2005, 04:03 PM
I had all 4 wisdom teeth yanked out on the 15th of Dec and I had no problems, I even went to a Christmas Party on the 16th and ate normal food.

You sound like an effin pussy, are you really the Chiefs Defense?

MOhillbilly
12-30-2005, 04:10 PM
I had all 4 wisdom teeth yanked out on the 15th of Dec and I had no problems, I even went to a Christmas Party on the 16th and ate normal food.

shit i broke all my front teeth out in a bikewreck in 86'. when i got home from the ER looking in the mirror i had pavement on the tooth stubs.

Skip Towne
12-30-2005, 04:13 PM
shit i broke all my front teeth out in a bikewreck in 86'. when i got home from the ER looking in the mirror i had pavement on the tooth stubs.
I think I hear banjos playing.

Iowanian
12-30-2005, 04:14 PM
Oh yeah! One time, I was stuck on a deserted island alone after a plane crash, and had an impacted tooth and had to knock it out with a rock and an ice skate.

I hate...I hate when that happens.

I've had wisdom teeth cut out that didn't bother me at all, and then a while back, had a bottom back tooth pulled and he must have bruised the nerve...it hurt like a sumbitch for a week...and then 2 weeks later a piece of jaw bone about half the size of my pinkfingernail came out the side of the gum. then it was better.

At least my house sold before Christmas and my wife isn't shagging anyone from CP.

MOhillbilly
12-30-2005, 04:15 PM
I think I hear banjos playing.
:)
I have teeth. i had just enough stubs to get em caped.

Chief Henry
12-30-2005, 04:17 PM
At least my house sold before Christmas and my wife isn't shagging anyone from CP.

Thats because she hasn't met a real wrestler yet :harumph:

sedated
12-30-2005, 04:22 PM
I had oral surgery yesterday. I can't eat or drink hardly anything.....FOCK!

but you get the good drugs, right?

that'll get you through the tough times.

Frazod
12-30-2005, 04:28 PM
I had all of my wisdom teeth out separately. All uneventful except one, which developed an abscess and hurt like hell for days.

I remember not being able to talk right the first day and my roommates laughing at me. When I told them to "Thut up, you cockthuckers" they only laughed harder. :D

Scorp
12-30-2005, 05:25 PM
your wife is cheating on you with someone from Chiefsplanet.

She is paying cash from your Debit card and what is that snorting noise she makes when I....never mind.

Focking whore.....I knew it! FOCK!

Scorp
12-30-2005, 05:27 PM
rub some dirt on it and suck it up ya woman!

My skoal hurts bad enough, now I have to put dirt in there too? FOCK!

Ultra Peanut
12-30-2005, 05:27 PM
Ronin was a terrible band with terrible songs, terrible sound and the members of the band changed every four months, it seemed. If you showed up at any of the shows, you could find at least four people who were former members of Ronin. They sucked. However, they were willing to play, and they had the one thing no other band in the world had:

A lead vocalist with Cerebral Palsey. So it was like an angry Jerry Lewis Telethon whenever they were onstage. It wouldn't be so bad if the guy was cool, but he was a total dick and treated everyone like a bar of pressed shit. But like I said, they played whenever, wherever and usually for almost nothing.

So one night, there's a show at the Capitol Theater down on 2nd Ave. I don't recall who was playing other than Ronin, and it really doesn't matter. What was important was that for some odd reason, Ronin was the headliner of the night. So, we are on the main floor near the stage, just hanging out and making obscene gestures at the band. At the time I was kind of sort of yeah but not really seeing this beautiful little Goth chick (back when Goths were creepy and dangerous, not fake and gay), and the two of us were flicking lit cigarette butts at the stage.

So at one point, the Ronin guy (I think his name was Ken) is singing some shithole song of theirs, and he starts "Rockin' Out" with the people standing near the stage. What he thought was a Mosh Pit was actually a conversation being held by about 20 people. Ken backs up and basically runs (it was a sight to see in itself) to the end of the stage and dives into the crowd.

At this point, time slowed down. Hanging in the air about 3 feet over our heads was a sweaty, smelly, mean, nasty rock star wannabe who was about to land on all of us, expecting us to hold him up over our heads like Peter Gabriel or Michael Stipe. Not in my ****ing neighborhood. Almost magically, the entire crowd moves in unison, taking one step to the left, right or rear. As the empty space below him opened up, Ken's face turned from Future Rock Star to Troubled Rock Climber.

Time sped up, and he hit the floor with a resounding FWAPT! What made this even better was the fact that he was still holding the mic when he jumped, so the sound echoed through the place like a whale landing in a parking lot, followed by about three minutes of moaning and groaning.

Ken stands up and begins cursing everyone out, except that no one can hear him because the rest of the band is on their mics laughing their asses off. Feedback and choking laughter drowned out what was probably the angriest moment in Ken's pathetic life.

To his credit, though, few of us forgot it. A few months later, we had a free outdoor concert in the alleyway, and when Ronin took the stage, everyone chanted "JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP" for about ten minutes.

Scorp
12-30-2005, 05:29 PM

Being called a effin pussy and the Chiefs defense in the same sentence? FOCK!

Scorp
12-30-2005, 05:31 PM
but you get the good drugs, right?

that'll get you through the tough times.

Yes but I don't like drugs! FOCK!