PDA

View Full Version : Should the Broncos Invite the Chiefs into the playoffs?

Taco John
12-30-2005, 06:52 PM
After all the smack a lot of people here talked last season about the Colts "inviting" the Broncos into the Playoffs, I'm wondering if you could live with it this offseason should the Broncos decide to "invite" the Chiefs in by beating the Chargers...

Oh, I know... I'm a troll for throwing this smack back at you...

Carry on...

WilliamTheIrish
12-30-2005, 06:56 PM
I'd take it.

SLAG
12-30-2005, 06:56 PM
Yes please

Valiant
12-30-2005, 07:02 PM
No, its not like Pittsburg is going to lose at home...

And if it was reversed, and I was CP I would lose out of spit of the donks and them not making it...

chefsos
12-30-2005, 07:05 PM
I'm waiting for the poll. Are you poling us?

carlos3652
12-30-2005, 07:05 PM
Its not the same thing... last year, the colts invited the donks to destroy them the next game...

Denver wouldnt be inviting the chiefs in this scenario... it would be Cinci inviting us if we controlled our own destiny with a win this week...

Taco John
12-30-2005, 07:22 PM
Its not the same thing... last year, the colts invited the donks to destroy them the next game...

Denver wouldnt be inviting the chiefs in this scenario... it would be Cinci inviting us if we controlled our own destiny with a win this week...

I'd take you guys at our house. If given the choice of all the teams involved, the Chiefs at our place sounds pretty good.

Bowser
12-30-2005, 07:44 PM
I'd take you guys at our house. If given the choice of all the teams involved, the Chiefs at our place sounds pretty good.

I'd take it. It would be fun watching Larry Johnson smack up on Al Wilson and John Lynch.

VonneMarie
12-30-2005, 07:57 PM
Um, yes?

alanm
12-30-2005, 08:18 PM
You know as well as I do TJ that the donks are going to go belly up at kickoff time so it's a moot point.

morphius
12-30-2005, 09:01 PM
Well, I would be a lot happier if you guys were playing the colts in the first round, but I think Cinci or the Steelers will give you a better challange then the Ravens and the raiders

Big Chief Homer
12-30-2005, 09:01 PM
I would think they would want to do the exact opposite.Lose and Keep KC out.

Believe what you want but this is a team that soundly beat Denver.Yes it was at Home,but it was also a Different Team than the one that lost to them in week 3.I would think they would like o avoid a team that knows them so well and that has beaten them.

Frazod
12-30-2005, 09:03 PM
Oh f#ck you.

Pittsburgh ISN'T GOING TO LOSE TO DETROIT. We're already eliminated. It's over. Nothing that happens this weekend matters.

Therefore, I hope the Chargers bitchslap you f#ckers into next week. :grr:

Have a nice day! :)

Iowanian
12-30-2005, 09:04 PM
1 and done 1 and done.

I also hope the skins go deep into the playoffs, just to fook your donkey arses out of a few draft spots.

I hope the Bolts physically beat the piss out of the donkeys...bruised and battered donkey team to get embarrassed in the playoffs AND a 3rd place schedule next year for the Chiefs.

JazzzLovr
12-30-2005, 09:05 PM
Oh f#ck you.

Pittsburgh ISN'T GOING TO LOSE TO DETROIT. We're already eliminated. It's over. Nothing that happens this weekend matters.

C'mon, Tim. Tell us how you really feel. ;)

Braincase
12-30-2005, 09:12 PM
Welcome to another exciting episode of TJ's Delusion of Grandeur, where TJ assumes he has a whole helluva lot more power, when in reality, he he can't even place a booger in a Kleenex without spraying on innocent victims.

gcbroncos
12-30-2005, 09:22 PM
Believe what you want but this is a team that soundly beat Denver.

Soundly?

Since when did stopping us by inches on 4th down in the 4th quarter with a couple minutes to go to squeek out a narrow 4 point victory considered......"soundly" beating us?

You wanna talk soundly?....go back to the Monday night game we played earlier this season....winning by 20 is more "sound" of a victory i think....

Frazod
12-30-2005, 09:26 PM
Soundly?

Since when did stopping us by inches on 4th down in the 4th quarter with a couple minutes to go to squeek out a narrow 4 point victory considered......"soundly" beating us?

You wanna talk soundly?....go back to the Monday night game we played earlier this season....winning by 20 is more "sound" of a victory i think....

He's got a point there. The sound beating came last year. That was fun. :D

gcbroncos
12-30-2005, 09:29 PM
He's got a point there. The sound beating came last year. That was fun. :D

and a game i'd like to forget about...we got hammered that game....

anyone besides me get a little spooked by your avatar?

milkman
12-30-2005, 09:31 PM
and a game i'd like to forget about...we got hammered that game....

I'm disturbed by the possibility that the person in his avatar is more more mentally stable than Tim.

:)

JazzzLovr
12-30-2005, 09:32 PM
I'm disturbed by the possibility that the person in his avatar is more more mentally stable than Tim.

:)

"possibility"?

:D

milkman
12-30-2005, 09:34 PM
"possibility"?

:D

It's that benefit of doubt thing, ya know.

Frazod
12-30-2005, 09:35 PM

Probably. :evil:

Frazod
12-30-2005, 09:36 PM
BTW, these people have actually met me. :fire:

sedated
12-30-2005, 09:42 PM

the donks whooped us without out starting O-Tackles

I would like to think it would be different now

sedated
12-30-2005, 09:44 PM

congrats, horseface

you beat us when we had half a team.

woo-hoo!!! lets celebrate!!!!

gcbroncos
12-30-2005, 09:53 PM
congrats, horseface

you beat us when we had half a team.

woo-hoo!!! lets celebrate!!!!

hey look just stop making excuses...i had to check the guy for his untrue earlier comments...i was simply correcting someone...

and BTW....half a team?....gimme a break

whatevea

alanm
12-30-2005, 10:09 PM
Welcome to another exciting episode of TJ's Delusion of Grandeur, where TJ assumes he has a whole helluva lot more power, when in reality, he he can't even place a booger in a Kleenex without spraying on innocent victims.
Hell, over on the Mange they've deluded themselves into believing their going to the SB. You have to see it to believe it. :eek:

chiefs4me
12-30-2005, 10:13 PM
Oh f#ck you.

I like this answer best..........:D

chiefs4me
12-30-2005, 10:17 PM
Hell, over on the Mange they've deluded themselves into believing their going to the SB. You have to see it to believe it. :eek:

ROFL............wrong...they think they have already won......ROFL

morphius
12-30-2005, 10:20 PM
hey look just stop making excuses...i had to check the guy for his untrue earlier comments...i was simply correcting someone...

whatevea
Have you seen the size of Roaf? Half the team has to be pretty accurate :D

Iowanian
12-30-2005, 10:57 PM
gcdonk

45-17

Thats Sound

TRR
12-30-2005, 11:29 PM
Taco John has officially lost his touch. (If he ever really had one)

Count Alex's Losses
12-31-2005, 12:32 AM
As carlos said, it's NOT the same thing.

Valiant
12-31-2005, 12:36 AM
Im rooting for the skins to win the superbowl... Well that and a meteor to hit denver...

Big Chief Homer
12-31-2005, 07:16 AM

whatevea

first of all I dont need to be corrected,especially by you.

My comments were not untrue.LJ ran up and down that marvelous defense of yours..You lost because you were STOPPED on 4th and 1 by a mediocre defense.Our O had its way with you.

SOUNDLY

Monday night week 3,they played without Roaf,Welbourne,Warfield.Thats 3 starters.I hope youre proud.You beat us with both our backup tackles playing....Kudos to you.

Rausch
12-31-2005, 07:22 AM
If I'm shanny I'd tank that game...

the Talking Can
12-31-2005, 07:28 AM
If I'm shanny I'd tank that game...

if you're Shanny then you're with a bunch of transvestite hookers right now....

Rausch
12-31-2005, 07:32 AM
if you're Shanny then you're with a bunch of transvestite hookers right now....

Do they have beer?

chiefqueen
12-31-2005, 08:08 AM
IMO Shanny would almost rather see the Raiders in the playoffs than the Chiefs...............

HE IS GOING TO HAVE DENVER TANK THE GAME

Count Alex's Losses
12-31-2005, 08:20 AM
IMO Shanny would almost rather see the Raiders in the playoffs than the Chiefs...............

The chances of us seeing the Donks in the playoffs are virtually nil, in the act-of-god chance we actually get in.