PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks the Donks will????

tommykat
12-30-2005, 08:06 PM
Throw the game tomorrow? I am betting the donks do thus deleting the Chiefs....If I could make a poll I would......so if anyone wants to go ahead.

Mr. Kotter
12-30-2005, 08:07 PM
Someone should call the Police about this.

milkman
12-30-2005, 08:09 PM
Tommy, I'm pretty sure that the option to post a poll is at the bottom of the page for you as the thread starter.

alanm
12-30-2005, 08:13 PM
Donks are going to lay down faster than a crack whore for a $10 rock. :cuss:

JazzzLovr
12-30-2005, 09:13 PM
Tommy, I'm pretty sure that the option to post a poll is at the bottom of the page for you as the thread starter.

Oddly enough, there's a link like that at the bottom of the thread for moderators, too.

:evil:

morphius
12-30-2005, 09:17 PM
Our only hope is that Schottenheimers players throw it with even less effort then the donx do.

milkman
Oddly enough, there's a link like that at the bottom of the thread for moderators, too.

:fire:

In this case, the Gaz option should have been replaced by the planet pollster, Rain Man.

tommykat

:fire:

:hmmm: I understood that, that is why I tried to delete this. :cuss:

morphius
12-30-2005, 09:18 PM
Where is the "watch tommykat dancing on a poll" option?

milkman
12-30-2005, 09:19 PM
Our only hope is that Schottenheimers players throw it with even less effort then the donx do.

I'm wondering, with nothing to play for, will Marty give Rivers some playing time?

I'd like to see it, cause I think Rivers will suck.

But it just doesn't matter.

Detroit will not win in Pitt.

tommykat
12-30-2005, 09:19 PM

:D

morphius
12-30-2005, 09:24 PM
I'm wondering, with nothing to play for, will Marty give Rivers some playing time?

I'd like to see it, cause I think Rivers will suck.

But it just doesn't matter.

Detroit will not win in Pitt.
Marty is in no way going to set himself up with the situation he had here in KC. He wants no part of that QB controversy.

JazzzLovr
12-30-2005, 09:26 PM
In this case, the Gaz option should have been replaced by the planet pollster, Rain Man.

Better? :)

Hog Rider
12-30-2005, 09:26 PM
Edwards could be QB and the donks will still throw the game! Donnie could set a franchise passing record!

JazzzLovr
12-30-2005, 09:27 PM

You don't seem busy enough. Maybe I should go find a server to kick or unplug or something....

:)

milkman
12-30-2005, 09:27 PM
Marty is in no way going to set himself up with the situation he had here in KC. He wants no part of that QB controversy.

The situation is different in SD.

He has to find out if Rivers is the future, or whether they need to resign Brees long term.

It could also serve as a showcase for possible suitors for Rivers in a trade scenario.

milkman
12-30-2005, 09:28 PM
Better? :)

:thumb:

sedated
12-30-2005, 09:38 PM

ROFL :) ROFL :) ROFL :) ROFL

listopencil
12-30-2005, 09:40 PM
"This message has been deleted by tommykat (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=507). Reason: This must have be talked out and I didn't know. "

Damn. This thing is broken again.

Hoover
12-30-2005, 09:41 PM
i'd rather face the chiefs in the playoffs over the Steelers

JazzzLovr
12-30-2005, 09:42 PM
"This message has been deleted by tommykat (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=507). Reason: This must have be talked out and I didn't know. "

Damn. This thing is broken again.

ROFL

listopencil
12-30-2005, 09:42 PM

He has to find out if Rivers is the future, or whether they need to resign Brees long term.

It could also serve as a showcase for possible suitors for Rivers in a trade scenario.

We'll be resting starters and we have nothing to gain, but does The League want these in the playoffs?

morphius
12-30-2005, 09:46 PM

You may think so, but we are talking Marty here. The guy who panics everytime he gets into the playoff's guarnteeing a loss. I would be surprised to see them play Rivers, and they may try to use the game to bump up Brees stats so that he makes better trade bait.

milkman
12-30-2005, 09:48 PM
You may think so, but we are talking Marty here. The guy who panics everytime he gets into the playoff's guarnteeing a loss. I would be surprised to see them play Rivers, and they may try to use the game to bump up Brees stats so that he makes better trade bait.

Brees is a FA again this off season.
They either have to resign him, or tag him again.