PDA

View Full Version : Incredibly important life or death question I need answered!!!!!

arrowheadnation
12-30-2005, 11:06 PM
What the hell is this exactly?

ROFL

I understand that it is supposed to be someone "rolling on the floor laughing," but the first time I saw it I thought to myself, "that's odd, why would one be picking their teeth at a time like this?" Doesn't it look like someone picking their teeth to you? Ok, that's my random thought for the night. Oh by the way....the Chiefs play Cincinnati on Sunday.

VonneMarie
12-30-2005, 11:16 PM
What the hell is this exactly?

ROFL

I understand that it is supposed to be someone "rolling on the floor laughing," but the first time I saw it I thought to myself, "that's odd, why would one be picking their teeth at a time like this?" Doesn't it look like someone picking their teeth to you? Ok, that's my random thought for the night. Oh by the way....the Chiefs play Cincinnati on Sunday.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Baconeater
12-30-2005, 11:42 PM
"aarowheadnation"[/B]]

What the hell is that exactly? A typo in a post is one thing, but in your username?

arrowheadnation
12-31-2005, 12:01 AM
^^lol...I was wondering when somebody would say it. My name is Aaron and I'm not a champion message board name chooser like you are "Bugeater" (good one!). Wow....I just went back and read that and it looks like I'm being a real jerk....I don't mean it like that though. It's light hearted joking.

greg63
12-31-2005, 12:11 AM
...ROFL ROFL not sure I never use it myself.

Baconeater
12-31-2005, 12:14 AM
Wow....I just went back and read that and it looks like I'm being a real jerk.....

No, you didn't, maybe just a moron, but it makes sense now that you explain it. Be prepared to explain it frequently. Anyway, even if you were being a jerk you'd fit in fine here.

Ultra Peanut
12-31-2005, 01:40 AM
The Planet rules #1

SBK
12-31-2005, 01:44 AM
The Planet rules #1

I didn't know the Planet rules were also the democrats playbook. :banghead:

Baconeater
12-31-2005, 02:16 AM
The Planet rules #1

I don't get it.

Ultra Peanut
12-31-2005, 02:55 AM
I don't get it.Time for your moon spanking, nerd.

Baconeater
12-31-2005, 03:03 AM
Time for your moon spanking, nerd.

OK, but that still doesn't explain your post.

luv
12-31-2005, 03:08 AM
No, you didn't, maybe just a moron, but it makes sense now that you explain it. Be prepared to explain it frequently. Anyway, even if you were being a jerk you'd fit in fine here.
Don't listen to this guy. If you explain yourself like that too often, you'll look like a wuss, and get picked on more. People respect those who can eat their own feet from time to time. Much like the smiley in question.

Baconeater
12-31-2005, 03:18 AM
Don't listen to this guy. If you explain yourself like that too often, you'll look like a wuss, and get picked on more. People respect those who can eat their own feet from time to time. Much like the smiley in question.

I can't believe you would do me like that. I basically told him he'd be better off being a jerk. Us n00bs have to look out for each other.

Baconeater
12-31-2005, 03:23 AM
BTW that guy has been a member since March and has only 16 posts. He's probably not aspiring to be a ChiefsPlanet icon anyway.