PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Peterson, don't fix what's not broke!

Frankie
01-01-2006, 01:39 PM
This team is actualy an excellent one. It has come whithin a hair of the playoffs despite ridiculous key injuries. We have excellent offensive coaches and a great system in place. We have time to reload it. Our 'D' is coming around. We just need a few more players there and some tweaking of the 'D' staff. Please keep this thing together for us. You owe it to us, the fans. You owe it to Trent, Gonzo, Roaf and others in the final years of their careers. You owe it to one of the better owners in football, and ..... you owe it to yourself. Please promote Al Saunders to HC and let Gun in on replacing some 'D' coaches.

tyton75
01-01-2006, 01:52 PM
Bring Al in as HC and don't let him touch the D! Let Gun handle that side of the ball and leave him the hell alone!

chiefsfan1963
01-01-2006, 02:09 PM
This team is actualy an excellent one. It has come whithin a hair of the playoffs despite ridiculous key injuries. We have excellent offensive coaches and a great system in place. We have time to reload it. Our 'D' is coming around. We just need a few more players there and some tweaking of the 'D' staff. Please keep this thing together for us. You owe it to us, the fans. You owe it to Trent, Gonzo, Roaf and others in the final years of their careers. You owe it to one of the better owners in football, and ..... you owe it to yourself. Please promote Al Saunders to HC and let Gun in on replacing some 'D' coaches.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Frankie
01-03-2006, 02:36 PM
I'm bringing this back up because there's an imposter thread floating around. ;)

donkhater
01-03-2006, 02:44 PM
I don't know why everyone thinks that if Saunders got the job that he would automatically keep Gun as the DC.

PastorMikH
01-03-2006, 03:17 PM
Getting to the playoffs isn't enough for me. This team has made it to the playoffs for one game in the 3-4 years we've been legitimately competitive. Trying to patch what we have isn't going to get us any further than DV did. Let the coaches go, bring in Stoops and let him take us to the Promised Land. After all, he's taken the Sooners there 43% of the years he's coached them.

HemiEd
01-03-2006, 03:19 PM
I don't know why everyone thinks that if Saunders got the job that he would automatically keep Gun as the DC.

I hope he doesn't and it is my understanding that Gooonther's contract has expired.

HemiEd
01-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Getting to the playoffs isn't enough for me. This team has made it to the playoffs for one game in the 3-4 years we've been legitimately competitive. Trying to patch what we have isn't going to get us any further than DV did. Let the coaches go, bring in Stoops and let him take us to the Promised Land. After all, he's taken the Sooners there 43% of the years he's coached them.

Are you by chance from Oklahoma?

PastorMikH
01-03-2006, 03:29 PM

No, I'm from Missouri, but I do currently live in OK.:)

I really have only gotten to watch Stoops since being here. I have been quite impressed by him since I've started watching his team play.

Frankie
01-03-2006, 03:33 PM
No, but he stayed at Holiday Inn Express last night. :p

htismaqe
01-03-2006, 03:41 PM
Mr. Peterson, please don't try to fix it.

Buy a new one.

BigChiefFan
01-03-2006, 03:52 PM
Peterson is GOING to keep the majority of the players under contract, IMO and that means sticking with what is working. I think Saunders would be one of the better candidates to keep the offensive continuity. I can't see REBUILDING what is already tops in the league.