PDA

View Full Version : 1 possibly 3 HOF'ers in their last game w/ the Chiefs!

chiefsfan1963
01-01-2006, 03:58 PM
Shields, Roaf, and Vermiel! What a treat!

It is a very sad day today. If AS does not get to carry where DV left off we could take a big step back!

What a press conference DV had today! Man I'm going to miss him next year!!!!!!!!! He has done so much for our team these past 5 years! From the shambles after Marty and Gun left to TODAY!!!!! Classy classy guy!

Never negative about Carl or Lamar. Those guys are lucky they can hide behind DV!

Thank you Dick Vermiel!!!!

htismaqe
01-01-2006, 04:00 PM
Or we could take a big step forward.

the unknown is just that.

Roaf will be back.

Vermeil is definitely a class act.

Chiefnj
01-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Vermeil's a class act, but he failed as a coach in KC.

Logical
01-01-2006, 04:04 PM
Vermeil's a class act, but he failed as a coach in KC.
Absolutely on both points.

RedDread
01-01-2006, 04:09 PM
I hope Vermeil chooses to remain a part of KC's culture after his retirement.

It's hard to say somebody so good natured did a bad job, but he definitely didn't deliver with some great talent on the football field.

I wish him the best and I hope he remains a part of the Chiefs organization in some form, but he definitely needed to step down as HC.

chiefsfan1963
01-01-2006, 04:15 PM
he absolutely did not fail as HC for the Chiefs!!!!!!!! That's where you are dead wrong and always will be wrong!!!!!!!!!!

He personally could coach for 5 or more years, but decided against it. IMO DV would have gone to the SB 1 or more times if he had decided to coach another 5 years! Our D was finally turning the corner and 2006 was looking good. I'm very disappointed with the decision and our future is totally up in the air especially if AS does not get the opportunity to be our HC!

|Zach|
01-01-2006, 07:14 PM
he absolutely did not fail as HC for the Chiefs!!!!!!!! That's where you are dead wrong and always will be wrong!!!!!!!!!!

He personally could coach for 5 or more years, but decided against it. IMO DV would have gone to the SB 1 or more times if he had decided to coach another 5 years! Our D was finally turning the corner and 2006 was looking good. I'm very disappointed with the decision and our future is totally up in the air especially if AS does not get the opportunity to be our HC!
You are the biggest dumbshit man.

Tell me...

Nothing more...nothing less.

How many playoff games did we win.

How many?

Rausch
01-01-2006, 07:18 PM

BigMeatballDave
01-01-2006, 07:27 PM

He personally could coach for 5 or more years, but decided against it. IMO DV would have gone to the SB 1 or more times if he had decided to coach another 5 years! Our D was finally turning the corner and 2006 was looking good. I'm very disappointed with the decision and our future is totally up in the air especially if AS does not get the opportunity to be our HC!NO play-off wins in 5 seasons. your and ideot

sedated
01-01-2006, 07:27 PM
I like DV as a person, but he was an utter failure as KC's HC

SNR
01-01-2006, 07:31 PM
I just got back from the doctor. I need surgery on my neck joints from shaking my head too many times at 1963's posts.

I ask that he be banned. Doctor's orders

sedated
01-01-2006, 07:37 PM
I just got back from the doctor. I need surgery on my neck joints from shaking my head too many times at 1963's posts.

that's why we have technology.
:shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

whoman69
01-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Chiefsfan1963 is a true innovator, able to take both sides of an argument and lose on both counts.

Demonpenz
01-01-2006, 07:45 PM
thank you DV for bringing winning football back into KC

Baby Lee
01-02-2006, 05:31 AM
chiefsfan1963: bringing you new and amazing innovations in WRONG since 2000.