PDA

View Full Version : Screw you, Matt Millen! Screw you!

Rain Man
01-01-2006, 08:27 PM
And you too, Jacksonville, with your grade school schedule. And you too, New England and Cincinnati, because we're better than you and you know it. And you too, Denver, because you're a bunch of cheaters who stole John Elway from the Colts. And you too, Pittsburgh, because you only got there because you get to play teams like Cleveland and Baltimore. And you too, Indianapolis, because you know that we could beat you. And you too, NFC teams, because you're only in the playoffs because you don't have to compete with the AFC.

And a big SCREW YOU to CBS, who switched off of the Chiefs game and made me go scrambling to the ESPNZone, where I had to pay $7 for a milk shake while missing half of the third quarter. And screw you, ESPNZone, for taking the Chiefs off of the big screen with two minutes left in the game so I couldn't hear the game.

Screw you, Tiki Barber. Screw you, Trevor Pryce. Screw you, Drew Bledsoe. Screw you, Donovan McNabb. Screw you, Antonio Gates, and you aren't better than Tony Gonzalez. And finally, a big SCREW YOU to J.P. Losman, who threw two freaking good passes all season.

Screw them. Screw them all.

Did I miss anybody?

ChiefsFire
01-01-2006, 08:28 PM
damn Rain let it out

VonneMarie
01-01-2006, 08:29 PM
ROFL

Guru
01-01-2006, 08:29 PM
Good God Man!!!

JBucc
01-01-2006, 08:30 PM
Screw all the refs who hate us too

ChiefsFire
01-01-2006, 08:31 PM
Screw Fujita...when did he get so quick

VonneMarie
01-01-2006, 08:31 PM
Screw the media for blowing Alexander and his TD record when you didn't even blow Priest when he broke the record.

BigMeatballDave
01-01-2006, 08:32 PM
I think you should start a poll to see who you should screw the most...

Der Flöprer
01-01-2006, 08:32 PM
And you too, Jacksonville, with your grade school schedule. And you too, New England and Cincinnati, because we're better than you and you know it. And you too, Denver, because you're a bunch of cheaters who stole John Elway from the Colts. And you too, Pittsburgh, because you only got there because you get to play teams like Cleveland and Baltimore. And you too, Indianapolis, because you know that we could beat you. And you too, NFC teams, because you're only in the playoffs because you don't have to compete with the AFC.

And a big SCREW YOU to CBS, who switched off of the Chiefs game and made me go scrambling to the ESPNZone, where I had to pay $7 for a milk shake while missing half of the third quarter. And screw you, ESPNZone, for taking the Chiefs off of the big screen with two minutes left in the game so I couldn't hear the game.

Screw you, Tiki Barber. Screw you, Trevor Pryce. Screw you, Drew Bledsoe. Screw you, Donovan McNabb. Screw you, Antonio Gates, and you aren't better than Tony Gonzalez. And finally, a big SCREW YOU to J.P. Losman, who threw two freaking good passes all season.

Screw them. Screw them all.

Did I miss anybody?

Yeah you did. Screw you Al Saunders for looking brilliant MOST of the year. When we needed you most, you let us down. I.E Buffalo, Dallas, and Philadelphia. Screw you Gunther Cunningham for not honing the defense in and setting them straight during the Philadelphia meltdown. Screw you Eric Warfield for being a drunk and letting this team down before the season ever got started. Screw you Jake Plummer and your ghetto ass bootleg a mile high. And finally SCREW YOU Carl Peterson for not getting the job done and again blaming the system for not allowing enough teams into the playoffs. There, that should about cover it. WAIT. No. One more. Screw you John Welbourn for not being man enough to put the work in to gain your bulk for the season. You're a steroid using cheater. There.

GoDickGo
01-01-2006, 08:33 PM
ROFL

RP_McMurphy
01-01-2006, 08:33 PM
I feel your Pain Rain. It must suck to have such a pretty offensive and still be sitting at home. Now just a reminder the Jaguars play Saturday and still remain the last team to beat New England in the Playoffs.

Logical
01-01-2006, 08:34 PM
Kevin must be running low on postive rep statements.

acasas4
01-01-2006, 08:36 PM
:clap:ROFL

Count Alex's Losses
01-01-2006, 08:37 PM
SCREW YOU, TJ!!!

Extra Point
01-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Screw you, misalignment of the planets!

Guru
01-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Don't forget the Bolt lovin media.

dj56dt58
01-01-2006, 08:43 PM
And SCREW YOU NFL for having the Steelers play such a Piece of Shit NFC team for the last game of the season. HOw F*cking Retarted!

Guru
01-01-2006, 08:45 PM
And SCREW YOU NFL for having the Steelers play such a Piece of Shit NFC team for the last game of the season. HOw F*cking Retarted!

That was nothing. Look at what the MNF schedule for the year was. Name the idiots that thought those games should have been on.

GoDickGo
01-01-2006, 08:47 PM
:cuss:

dj56dt58
01-01-2006, 08:49 PM
That was nothing. Look at what the MNF schedule for the year was. Name the idiots that thought those games should have been on.
:banghead:

kcfanintitanhell
01-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Screw the damn offseason, which has reduced us to cheering for teams in the playoffs that we, under normal circumstances, would be hoping would reduced to rubble. And then in the SB, trying to rationalize finding a favorite team amidst greasy appetizers, greasier halftime shows, and then looking toward a long, cold, winter followed by the yearly IRS encounter before the first legitimate glimpse of NFL activity-the draft,