PDA

View Full Version : My 12 step plan for the Chiefs

Mr. Laz
01-02-2006, 01:13 PM
i can do what i want because i have a magic wand (yes ladies, it's pretty magical ;) :p )

here's my (fairly :D ) realistic plan:

1. Tell Carl he is waaaay too busy to be bothered with 3 job titles. He needs to focus on his president/CEO jobs and let someone else handle the GM job.

2. Hire Ron wolf to be GM

3. Promote Al Saunders to Head Coach

4. Promote Solari to OC

5. promote asst Irv Eatman to Oline coach

6. keep RB coach James Saxon

7. Tell Al to reevaluate the WR and TE coaches

8. Fire the entire defensive coaching staff.

9. Hire Dom Capers as DC

10. Have Al and Dom get together and bring in entirely new D coaches.

11. Have Ron Wolf double the number of our talent scouts and start to weed out the bad ones over the next couple of years.

12. Fire Bob Moore and hire a new PR guy who actually likes the fans and who can coexist with the media to enhance the relationship between fans and Chiefs organization.

shaneo69
01-02-2006, 01:15 PM
i can do what i want because i have a magic wand (yes ladies, it's pretty magical ;) :p )

1. Tell Carl he is waaaay to busy to be both with 3 job titles. He needs to focus on his president/CEO jobs and let someone else handle the GM job.

I couldn't get past this one. Never happen.

Chan93lx50
01-02-2006, 01:15 PM

1. Tell Carl he is waaaay to busy to be both with 3 job titles. He needs to focus on his president/CEO jobs and let someone else handle the GM job.

4. Promote Solari to OC

9. Hire Dom Capers as DC

11. Have Ron Wolf double our talent scouts and start to weed out the bad ones over the next couple of years.

12. Fire Bob Moore and hire a new PR guy who actually likes the fans and who can coexist with the media to enhance relationship between fans and Chiefs organization.

Make it so!

Calcountry
01-02-2006, 01:35 PM

1. Tell Carl he is waaaay too busy to be bothered with 3 job titles. He needs to focus on his president/CEO jobs and let someone else handle the GM job.

4. Promote Solari to OC

9. Hire Dom Capers as DC

11. Have Ron Wolf double the number of our talent scouts and start to weed out the bad ones over the next couple of years.

12. Fire Bob Moore and hire a new PR guy who actually likes the fans and who can coexist with the media to enhance the relationship between fans and Chiefs organization.What is the going price tag of an NFL franchise?

DTLB58
01-02-2006, 01:37 PM

1. Tell Carl he is waaaay too busy to be bothered with 3 job titles. He needs to focus on his president/CEO jobs and let someone else handle the GM job. That would be nice, but won't happen.

2. Hire Ron wolf to be GM- Same as above.

3. Promote Al Saunders to Head Coach- I'm 50/50 on that.

4. Promote Solari to OC- I could handle that.

5. promote asst Irv Eatman to Oline coach-Sure

6. keep RB coach James Saxon-Okay

7. Tell Al to reevaluate the WR and TE coaches-Agree

8. Fire the entire defensive coaching staff.-YES!

9. Hire Dom Capers as DC-I mentioned this in an earlier post today.

10. Have Al and Dom get together and bring in entirely new D coaches.-Definately

11. Have Ron Wolf double the number of our talent scouts and start to weed out the bad ones over the next couple of years.- we must start to do better in this area.

12. Fire Bob Moore and hire a new PR guy who actually likes the fans and who can coexist with the media to enhance the relationship between fans and Chiefs organization.- I hire me to do that.

Mecca
01-02-2006, 01:37 PM
Isn't Dom Capers a 3-4 guy? We don't have the personel to run that scheme.

Mr. Laz
01-02-2006, 01:39 PM
I couldn't get past this one. Never happen.
you doubt the power of my magic wand?!?

KCJohnny
01-02-2006, 01:39 PM
Who is going to take advice from a guy who praises his pecker? LOL!
Really, why would you fire the whole defensive staff? They seem to be turning things around - biggest improvement in the DV era, anyhow.

Mr. Laz
01-02-2006, 01:41 PM
Isn't Dom Capers a 3-4 guy? We don't have the personel to run that scheme.
we are very close imo

only really a Ted Washington away

KCChiefsFan88
01-02-2006, 01:42 PM
What is the track record of offensive line coaches becoming offensive coordinators?

Mecca
01-02-2006, 01:42 PM
we are very close imo

only really a Ted Washington away

Who are the ends? Jared Allen is in no way a 3-4 player, if you want to switch we might aswell trade him.

Mr. Laz
01-02-2006, 01:45 PM
Who are the ends? Jared Allen is in no way a 3-4 player, if you want to switch we might aswell trade him.

use Allen as a rushbacker ... kinda like Dallas uses Ware

browning is a 3-4 end imo ... hicks needs to be gone in any scheme.

wilkerson can play a 3-4 end