PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Vick

jspchief
01-03-2006, 09:40 AM
Anyone see what this piece of shit did against Louisville?

After being tackled by Elvis Dumervil on a scramble, he got up and stomped on the back of Dumervil's knee.

This guy has been nothing but a classless dick his entire time in college. I hope Karma comes knocking with a career ending injury.

FringeNC
01-03-2006, 09:43 AM

After being tackled by Elvis Dumervil on a scramble, he got up and stomped on the back of Dumervil's knee.

This guy has been nothing but a classless dick his entire time in college. I hope Karma comes knocking with a career ending injury.

I read an article about it. Even his QB coach was totally disgusted with him. I missed the play. Anybody have a video of it?

I don't know who is more overrated -- him or his brother.

ChiTown
01-03-2006, 09:44 AM

He's a total POS. He's part of the new "kiddie entitlement crew". They think they are above criticism and decorum. I hope that pile of crap blows out an ACL while robbing a 7-11.

jspchief
01-03-2006, 09:45 AM
They've been showing video on Sportscenter this morning. It's clearly intentional. If i had a capture card, I'd post vid. I'm sure it's on the web somewhere.

Va Tech should kick him out of their school. When he's not raping girls, he's playing dirty football. He should be a Hurricane.

nmt1
01-03-2006, 09:47 AM
I was watching the game when it happened. Tech already had 5 personal foul penalties and an ejection by the time that happened. They played a pretty classless first half. It truly is a shame that they ended up winning.

Bob Dole
01-03-2006, 09:47 AM
Bob Dole didn't see it, but it sounds like a spolied brat tantrum thing.

But Vick was engulfed in controversy after the game because he stepped on the back of NCAA sack leader Elvis Dumervil's leg just before halftime. Vick, who wasn't penalized, said it was an accident, but it looked intentional on television replays.

Vick went to Louisville's locker room after the game to apologize, but Dumervil didn't emerge.

Source (http://www.spokesmanreview.com/sports/story.asp?ID=109476)

jspchief
01-03-2006, 09:49 AM
Here's footage: http://media.putfile.com/VT-THUG-1

The Sportscenter clip better illustrates how blatant it was, but I haven't found it on the web yet.

FringeNC
01-03-2006, 09:51 AM
They've been showing video on Sportscenter this morning. It's clearly intentional. If i had a capture card, I'd post vid. I'm sure it's on the web somewhere.

Va Tech should kick him out of their school. When he's not raping girls, he's playing dirty football. He should be a Hurricane.

Sad part of this is that this probably helps Jon Mexico's endorsement standings. He'll have real "street cred" now.

I'm not sure Tech's program isn't in the class of Miami already.

FringeNC
01-03-2006, 09:53 AM
Here's footage: http://media.putfile.com/VT-THUG-1

The Sportscenter clip better illustrates how blatant it was, but I haven't found it on the web yet.

Thanks. Doesn't look like an accident to me. He was looking down the whole time. Scumbag.

Cochise
01-03-2006, 10:18 AM
"don't criticize me if I's winning games"

siberian khatru
01-03-2006, 10:22 AM
Looks like Vick's got a little Christian Laettner in him.

Skip Towne
01-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Move over Miami. I have a new team to hate.

ChiefsFan4Life
01-03-2006, 10:24 AM
Maybe he's mad he got herpes from his brother so he takes it out on everyone else

Cormac
01-03-2006, 10:29 AM
I was disgusted watching that. My wife went to Va Tech, and her mother is good friends with Beamer. I watch them when I can, but I don't know what has happened to them the last 2-3 years. They are loaded with thugs and it sucks to say it, but Beamer does not look in control :shake:

Skip Towne
01-03-2006, 10:32 AM
Garcia Bronco should know something about this. Where are you Garcia?

thebrad84
01-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Wow, that is the first chance I've had to see footage of it. What an incredible piece of $hit that guy is. Even if he didnt intend on stepping on him and it trully was an accident (as he claims it was), what makes him a piece of $hit is the fact that he ignores what he did. He knew he stepped on that guy, but he acts like nothing happens by glancing back quickly (like a tough guy), flips the ball back, and walks off only to give another defender a shoulder. I hope that footage is shown again and again to NFL GM's and Coaches so they know what kind of $hit they are drafting before doing so.

thebrad84
01-03-2006, 10:42 AM
"don't criticize me if I's winning games"
ROFL

jspchief
01-03-2006, 10:44 AM
I hope that footage is shown again and again to NFL GM's and Coaches so they know what kind of $hit they are drafting before doing so.You could compile a 60 minute highlight video of the classless shit he's done in football games. Then there's the criminal file...

This guy will flame out before he ever gets to the NFL. He makes Maurice Clarrett look like he's got his act together.

siberian khatru
01-03-2006, 10:45 AM
Wow, that is the first chance I've had to see footage of it. What an incredible piece of $hit that guy is. Even if he didnt intend on stepping on him and it trully was an accident (as he claims it was), what makes him a piece of $hit is the fact that he ignores what he did. He knew he stepped on that guy, but he acts like nothing happens by glancing back quickly (like a tough guy), flips the ball back, and walks off only to give another defender a shoulder. I hope that footage is shown again and again to NFL GM's and Coaches so they know what kind of $hit they are drafting before doing so.

I thought Dumervil's teammate showed remarkable restraint in not going after Vick. Instead, he looked at the ref like "Did you just see that?"

thebrad84
01-03-2006, 10:47 AM
You could compile a 60 minute highlight video of the classless shit he's done in football games. Then there's the criminal file...

This guy will flame out before he ever gets to the NFL. He makes Maurice Clarrett look like he's got his act together.

I haven't heard much about him. I don't pay much attention to college football (simply because I don't like the way the game is played in college), but that footage right there would be enough for me to decide whether or not I'd want a sack of $hit like that on my team.

thebrad84
01-03-2006, 10:50 AM
I thought Dumervil's teammate showed remarkable restraint in not going after Vick. Instead, he looked at the ref like "Did you just see that?"

Exactly. Why was he not ejected for that crap? How could a ref not be looking right at that and see his total disregard to the fact that he just stepped on an opposing player and acted like he deserved it or something? What is up with officials in college football man? I've seen nothing but bowl game after bowl game highlights of poor officiating, whether it be bad calls or no calls. That play by Vick, AT THE VERY LEAST, should havegotten a 15 yard personal foul call. Too bad his a$$ can't get fined like he would in the NFL.

Ari Chi3fs
01-03-2006, 10:52 AM
that was ugly.

siberian khatru
01-03-2006, 10:54 AM
Exactly. Why was he not ejected for that crap? How could a ref not be looking right at that and see his total disregard to the fact that he just stepped on an opposing player and acted like he deserved it or something? What is up with officials in college football man? I've seen nothing but bowl game after bowl game highlights of poor officiating, whether it be bad calls or no calls. That play by Vick, AT THE VERY LEAST, should havegotten a 15 yard personal foul call. Too bad his a$$ can't get fined like he would in the NFL.

It would have been worth the 15 yards if Dumervil's teammate had just flattened Vick.

Speaking of college refs, you probably didn't catch the crew working the Sugar Bowl Monday night. My God, those guys had the worst game management I've ever seen. It's like they were small-town high school refs awed by the teams and the dome. At the very least, they acted like had never worked together before. I hope that's not the case for a major bowl.

FringeNC
01-03-2006, 10:56 AM
You could compile a 60 minute highlight video of the classless shit he's done in football games. Then there's the criminal file...

I remember at the beginning of the season, the ESPN announcer were talking about how much Vick how matured, and what an oustanding young man he had become....I didn't buy it. They always do that -- without ever mentioning anything but the phrase "off the field troubles".

Chan93lx50
01-03-2006, 10:57 AM
Accident? How do you call that an accident when he proceded to slam his foot into his Knee. He looked down stepped on the knee and then picked up his foot and slammed it back down.

What a complete piece of shit! Looks like the new QB of the Raiders

unlurking
01-03-2006, 10:58 AM
Thanks. Doesn't look like an accident to me. He was looking down the whole time. Scumbag.
That was my thought as well. Even from that angle, you could tell his eyes were looking down the whole time. What a classless f*ck.

Rain Man
01-03-2006, 10:58 AM
Wow. Marcus Vick is a jerk. I guess we'll be seeing him in a Broncos or Raiders uniform at some point.

MichaelH
01-03-2006, 11:00 AM
He's a Vick. :shrug:

chagrin
01-03-2006, 11:03 AM
I am not defending this action at all, I don't like the guy anyway - but as I understand it, the Louisville guys had been sacking him all day and pushing his helmet in the ground afterwards. Some of them also had not let him up after sacking him, etc.

I could see him being pissed off, but retaliating like that, seems a bit thug'ish

jspchief
01-03-2006, 11:22 AM
I am not defending this action at all, I don't like the guy anyway - but as I understand it, the Louisville guys had been sacking him all day and pushing his helmet in the ground afterwards. Some of them also had not let him up after sacking him, etc.

I could see him being pissed off, but retaliating like that, seems a bit thug'ishVA Tech had been playing dirty all game. They even had a guy get ejected.

Plus, if you've seen Vick play at all this year, you'd realize this is right in line with his usual act. He's devoid of class.

chagrin
01-03-2006, 11:32 AM
VA Tech had been playing dirty all game. They even had a guy get ejected.

Plus, if you've seen Vick play at all this year, you'd realize this is right in line with his usual act. He's devoid of class.

No, I agree with you - but I didn't see the game so I didn't know that. I don't like the dude and don't want him anywhere near KC, unless he's playing for Oakland.

greg63
01-03-2006, 11:34 AM
Accident? How do you call that an accident when he proceded to slam his foot into his Knee. He looked down stepped on the knee and then picked up his foot and slammed it back down.

What a complete piece of shit! Looks like the new QB of the Raiders

Yup! What a complete classless act.

greg63
01-03-2006, 11:36 AM
No, I agree with you - but I didn't see the game so I didn't know that. I don't like the dude and don't want him anywhere near KC, unless he's playing for Oakland.

I could see the Faders salivating all over this guy.

sedated
01-03-2006, 11:39 AM
I can't believe that.

Looks like he injured the guy pretty bad, too.

There's no excuse for intentionally hurting another player, no matter how much he owns you.

He should be banned from football, at every level in every country. I don't want him playing for or against any of my teams.

Imagine if he torn JAllen or KMitchell's ACL pulling this classless sh!t.

Ultra Peanut
01-04-2006, 05:50 AM
http://www.jcdenton41.com/MarcusVickCheapshot.mpg

His punishment? The VPI QB coach considered pulling him at the half. Wow, what disciplinarians they have in Blacksburg.

Fruit Ninja
01-04-2006, 06:03 AM
Coach shoudlnt have had to pull him, he should have been thrown out of the game.

the Talking Can
01-04-2006, 06:15 AM
the dude parties with 10 year old girls....you think they care about this?

jspchief
01-04-2006, 07:33 AM
Like I said earlier, He should be thrown out of school. I'd be embarrassed if that dick played for my alma mater.

I heard he'll be suspended for the first game of next year against South-southwestern Women's School for the Blind State. Weak.

Extra Point
01-04-2006, 07:35 AM
Don't worry about his punishment. He won't be back next year.

jspchief
01-04-2006, 07:41 AM
Don't worry about his punishment. He won't be back next year.You think he's going pro? On the heels of making a public ass of himself, that would be the stupidest thing he could do.

Extra Point
01-04-2006, 07:43 AM
He's just going to implode.

plbrdude
01-04-2006, 07:44 AM
just unbelievble. cheapshotter +lier=loser

ChiefsFanatic
01-04-2006, 09:03 AM
http://www.jcdenton41.com/MarcusVickCheapshot.mpg

His punishment? The VPI QB coach considered pulling him at the half. Wow, what disciplinarians they have in Blacksburg.

Beamer made him apologize after the game. Like that matters. I'm sure the apology was about as sincere as they come.[/sarcasm]

Iowanian
01-04-2006, 10:49 AM
Louisville should have paid a couple of freshman walkons to go ruin his career on the next play.

KC Kings
01-04-2006, 11:50 AM
If you listen close you can hear him mumble, "this is from Nick", as he stomps on the guys leg.

This Nick Athan guy has to be stopped!

KcMizzou
01-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Bump

listopencil
01-06-2006, 04:44 PM
Ah, so.

Calcountry
01-06-2006, 04:48 PM
He's a total POS. He's part of the new "kiddie entitlement crew". They think they are above criticism and decorum. I hope that pile of crap blows out an ACL while robbing a 7-11.Hey, that sounds like Maurice Clarett.

listopencil
01-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Hey, that sounds like Maurice Clarett.

Yep, pretty sad that after he was given a chance by the benevolent Bronco organization that he screwed it up so badly.

Extra Point
01-07-2006, 08:51 AM
Don't worry about his punishment. He won't be back next year.

Good to hear the news that someone in the ACC has integrity, and won't put up with that horse$hit.

Next stop: Oakland, or splitting cell space with Clarett.....