PDA

View Full Version : Vikings jet just took off

stanleychief
01-03-2006, 01:47 PM
Just FYI, a Vikings private jet just took off from the downtown KC airport. I guess the interview with Saunders is over.

Hoover
01-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Thats a ****ed up Team, I think they will end up with someone like the Bears DC.

Saunders will demand big $$$. hell he was paid more that 1 Million last year, while Tice made Minnimum Wage.

Culpepper is hurt, might not be ready to start the season, Not much talent on offense.

New Owner

I think we have to worry about St. Louis, Houston, Detriot, and the Raiders for Al Saunders

CoMoChief
01-03-2006, 01:55 PM
How in the hell do people find out this kinda information? Does someone from the planet sit at KCI all day waiting I mean come on?

jspchief
01-03-2006, 01:58 PM
How in the hell do people find out this kinda information? Does someone from the planet sit at KCI all day waiting I mean come on?I don't know about KCI...

But I'm posting from Des Moines International and would like to take this opportunity to report that no teams planes have arrived or departed yet today.

Donger
01-03-2006, 01:58 PM
How in the hell do people find out this kinda information? Does someone from the planet sit at KCI all day waiting I mean come on?

There are a number of businesses on the grounds of the old muni airport. Most offer a perfect view of airfield operations.

Mr. Laz
01-03-2006, 02:05 PM
I think we have to worry about St. Louis, Houston, Detriot, and the Raiders for Al Saunders

i bet Al davis tries to sneak an interview with saunders AND then fire Turner if things go well.

ChiefsFire
01-03-2006, 02:12 PM
was it a big purple plane with horns painted on the sides?

Frankie
01-03-2006, 02:12 PM
Thats a ****ed up Team, I think they will end up with someone like the Bears DC.

Saunders will demand big $$$. hell he was paid more that 1 Million last year, while Tice made Minnimum Wage.

Culpepper is hurt, might not be ready to start the season, Not much talent on offense.

New Owner

I think we have to worry about St. Louis, Houston, Detriot, and the Raiders for Al SaundersRaider situation is less ****ed up than the Vikes?

sedated
01-03-2006, 02:17 PM
we better keep that guy

:cuss: dammit carl! :cuss:
:banghead:

Troy1220
01-03-2006, 02:20 PM
I hear that Al is pretty pissed off that they didn't send the party boat to pick him up.

Troy

Alton deFlat
01-03-2006, 02:41 PM
was it a big purple plane with horns painted on the sides?

ROFL
and it was shaped like a party boat.

morphius
01-03-2006, 02:41 PM
i bet Al davis tries to sneak an interview with saunders AND then fire Turner if things go well.
Hell, I can't believe Norv Turner still has a job. Though it would amuse me if they kept him.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-03-2006, 02:44 PM
I saw a plane overhead with Sooner logo's all over it, must be Kelvin Sampson will take the Chiefs job.

BigRedChief
01-03-2006, 03:04 PM
The layout of the dowtown airport is such that all the downtown office business's can see the planes taking off and landing very easily. You can't sneak in and out of town through the downtown airport. Probably 25K people can see you take off or land. Thats why all the celebs use MCI. But the NFL seems to use the downtown airport alot.

PastorMikH
01-03-2006, 03:11 PM
I saw a plane overhead with Sooner logo's all over it, must be Kelvin Sampson will take the Chiefs job.

Whew! If it were a Pink "Mary Kay" Concord, Sooner fans could start getting really worried.

SBK
01-03-2006, 03:14 PM
I don't know about KCI...

But I'm posting from Des Moines International and would like to take this opportunity to report that no teams planes have arrived or departed yet today.

ROFL

I don't care who you are that's funny right there.

jspchief
01-03-2006, 03:21 PM
ROFL

I don't care who you are that's funny right there.Not near as funny as Des Moines using the word "international" in the title of their airport.

Donger
01-03-2006, 03:37 PM
Not near as funny as Des Moines using the word "international" in the title of their airport.

Well, they do have flights to and from Texas, right?

jspchief
01-03-2006, 03:39 PM
Well, they do have flights to and from Texas, right?Barely.

morphius
01-03-2006, 03:40 PM
Of course the plane could have been coming back to pick up the rest of his family...

SBK
01-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Not near as funny as Des Moines using the word "international" in the title of their airport.

I know. The whole thing was hilarious. After moving to Atlanta, and using a "real" international airport, wow, is Des Moines lacking.