PDA

View Full Version : "I want some mother****ing chocolate milk!"

Ultra Peanut
01-03-2006, 09:28 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7153152098207965240

ENDelt260
01-03-2006, 09:32 PM
This is what happens when you don't beat your children.

VonneMarie
01-03-2006, 09:32 PM
ROFL

VonneMarie
01-03-2006, 09:36 PM
"Bring me some chocolate milk, YOU B!TCH!!!!"

"That's bullsh!it!"

ROFL

stevieray
01-03-2006, 09:36 PM
The next Terrell Owens.

joesomebody
01-03-2006, 09:57 PM
He said please at one point, I beleive it was, "Please, GET IT!"

Logical
01-03-2006, 10:07 PM
I would have possibly been in jail shortly after a child of mine did something like that.:shake:

Funny but really, really sad.

Douche Baggins
01-03-2006, 10:08 PM
Seriously...she lied to me.

stevieray
01-03-2006, 10:09 PM
I would have possibly been in jail shortly after a child of mine did something like that.:shake:

No kidding. I fear this is more common than we know.

VonneMarie
01-03-2006, 10:11 PM

Well, she did say "I'm going to mess you up!"

Or something like that...

gblowfish
01-03-2006, 10:11 PM
Nice game for little kids to be playing. What a sweetheart.

ENDelt260
01-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Well, she did say "I'm going to mess you up!"

Doesn't matter much when it's obviously an empty threat.

BucsGirl
01-03-2006, 10:39 PM
well go to the store and buy some...or I have some in my frig
you just have to come to Florida and get it...and maybe watch a sunset while your here.... :p

ChiTown
01-03-2006, 10:48 PM
That video/sound is very disturbing in a number of ways.

Beyond that, this kid could use some time in a military school.

Joe Seahawk
01-03-2006, 11:16 PM
I'd shove his X box up his ass and make him apologize 1000 times to his mother for being disrespectful.

SNR
01-03-2006, 11:22 PM
YOU SAID YOU'D BRING ME SOME CHOCOLATE MILK! YOU'RE LYING!

Deberg_1990
01-03-2006, 11:22 PM
A sad sad commentary on the current state of our youth in society today. This should be required viewing for anyone even thinking about having a child.

SNR
01-03-2006, 11:29 PM
She was messing him up, though

jAZ
01-03-2006, 11:34 PM
This is what happens when you don't beat your children.
That's what happens when you don't do ANYTHING when your kid is acting like fuggin turd. It's what happens when a parent is afraid to parent at all.

Sit that kid down, throw away his (the parent's) XBox, line up about 9000 hours of chores.

That's completely embarassing for that mom. If this is any indication, she's a HORRIBLE parent.

jAZ
01-03-2006, 11:44 PM
YOU SAID YOU'D BRING ME SOME CHOCOLATE MILK! YOU'RE LYING!
Give him credit... he's a pretty smart kid. That's gonna make parenting that much harder. Espeically if you exert zero dicipline.

SNR
01-03-2006, 11:48 PM
Give him credit... he's a pretty smart kid. That's gonna make parenting that much harder. Espeically if you don't exert zero dicipline.Is he smart enough to avoid a belt?

Doubt it. That's what this kid would be getting if I were dada

listopencil
01-04-2006, 12:18 AM
I didn't even watch the video and I'm thinking of waking my kids up and whipping their asses right now. Just for the hell of it.

jAZ
01-04-2006, 12:26 AM
Is he smart enough to avoid a belt?

Doubt it. That's what this kid would be getting if I were dada
I don't have a problem with spanking, belts or whatever. But I also don't think a kid who seems prone to outbursts (and likely violence, based on his attitude) needs to be shown violence/pain. In fact I'd say for that kid, spanking might be the exactly wrong approach.

Taco John
01-04-2006, 12:34 AM
I don't have a problem with spanking, belts or whatever. But I also don't think a kid who seems prone to outbursts (and likely violence, based on his attitude) needs to be shown violence/pain. In fact I'd say for that kid, spanking might be the exactly wrong approach.

It would sure make me feel good though.

jAZ
01-04-2006, 12:45 AM
It would sure make me feel good though.
No kidding.

KcMizzou
01-04-2006, 01:15 AM
I saw this a month or two ago... I'd a beat his ass... seriously. But... my boys wouldn't behave like that in the first place. A swat on the butt now and then when they're a bit younger, can prevent things like this.

KcMizzou
01-04-2006, 01:29 AM
A sad sad commentary on the current state of our youth in society today. Kids today don't behave like that. That's the worst case... most of them are disrespectful in more subtle ways.

And really, there are a ton of great kids out there. It's the ones you want to strangle that get the attention.

David.
01-04-2006, 01:35 AM
LOL

wow, terrible

bkkcoh
01-04-2006, 05:37 AM
I saw this a month or two ago... I'd a beat his ass... seriously. But... my boys wouldn't behave like that in the first place. A swat on the butt now and then when they're a bit younger, can prevent things like this.

How dare you beat your kids....... :p

that is just wrong..... :p

It sounds like that kid should have been spanked a little more often. :cuss:

Braincase
01-04-2006, 05:38 AM
SO ENDelt, was the Mom hot?

bkkcoh
01-04-2006, 05:38 AM
I didn't even watch the video and I'm thinking of waking my kids up and whipping their asses right now. Just for the hell of it.

To make up for the time they should have gotten it, but didn't..... :clap:

:p

bkkcoh
01-04-2006, 05:40 AM
The next Terrell Owens.

or Maurice Clarrett.....

tomahawk kid
01-04-2006, 06:42 AM
I will say this:

My kids (when I have some), are going to freaking hate me. That little sh!t wouldn't have been able to sit for a week if he spoke to me like that (given I was his parent).

I have a feeling my rules will be much more strigent than other parents.

The overall lack of ambition in our society as a whole is freaking mind boggling. The sad reality is this prevailng attitude is manifesting itself in alot of children based on complete lack of parental guidance. People teaching their kids manners, consideration of others or even general respect seems to have complete gone out the window.

Whoever coined the idea (believe it was Dr Spock) that parents shouldn't spank their children should listen to this assanine display OR travel to a Wal-Mart SuperCenter on a Saturday afternoon.

I do have to admit that this clip is pretty decent birth control.

bkkcoh
01-04-2006, 06:48 AM
I will say this:

My kids (when I have some), are going to freaking hate me. That little sh!t wouldn't have been able to sit for a week if he spoke to me like that (given I was his parent).

I have a feeling my rules will be much more strigent than other parents.

The overall lack of ambition in our society as a whole is freaking mind boggling. The sad reality is this prevailng attitude is manifesting itself in alot of children based on complete lack of parental guidance. People teaching their kids manners, consideration of others or even general respect seems to have complete gone out the window.

Whoever coined the idea (believe it was Dr Spock) that parents shouldn't spank their children should listen to this assanine display OR travel to a Wal-Mart SuperCenter on a Saturday afternoon.

I do have to admit that this clip is pretty decent birth control.

that is a product of the parents trying to be friends with the kid. that doesn't work. you can't have a friend relationship with the brats. that is also a result of not setting guidelines and expections a heck of a lot sooner than the age of 9. It is way, way, too late at that point.

seclark
01-04-2006, 06:48 AM
same here...and all 3 of mine are over 21.
sec

tomahawk kid
01-04-2006, 06:51 AM
same here...and all 3 of mine are over 21.
sec

I don't know.

They might be able to take you by now.

ROFL

morphius
01-04-2006, 07:00 AM
Saw this and was instantly reminded of the song Milk by Anthrax.

I woke up, canít wait to eat
Got my cereal, boy was I beat
Opened the fridge, and to my dismay
There was no milk, my mother will pay

I want some milk!
My coffee grows cold
I want some milk!
I shouldíve been told

I wish I had some goddamn milk
My cheerios just ainít the same
I wish I had some goddamn milk
Too bad the milkman never came

I canít go, out to the store
Iíll just wait ítill mommy buys more
Iíll just have, wheat thins and beer
If I get sick the toilet is near

wilas101
01-04-2006, 07:01 AM
That video makes me thankful for my kids.

bkkcoh
01-04-2006, 07:03 AM
That video makes me thankful for my kids.

I was thinking the very same thing about my 3 kids. they may not do some of the things when asked, but they aren't like that.

Saulbadguy
01-04-2006, 07:08 AM
ROFL

The video is hilarious. It looks like he is shooting his teammates.

ChiTown
01-04-2006, 08:05 AM
that is a product of the parents trying to be friends with the kid. that doesn't work. you can't have a friend relationship with the brats. that is also a result of not setting guidelines and expections a heck of a lot sooner than the age of 9. It is way, way, too late at that point.

That is so, so very true.

Best advice my Dad (God rest his soul) gave to me before I became a parent.

"Make your children your friends and you will have to work on them for life. Make your kids your work, and you will have a friend for life."

I both feared, and respected my Father and Mother. I knew where the lines were drawn and I knew what would happen when they were crossed. I also knew they loved me no matter what. Then, when I became an adult, I also knew that I had a new friend in my parents.

It's about discipline, trust and consistency. That kid has had NONE of that from his Mother or Father. And you are correct, it's WAAAAAAAAAAY too late for him now.

Military School.

gblowfish
01-04-2006, 08:15 AM
I prefer the video of Barney rapping Tupac.
NWS!
http://tinyurl.com/avdap