PDA

View Full Version : My cat has gone missing

Archie F. Swin
01-03-2006, 11:49 PM
Our family cat, who came to us as a stray alley cat in Oklahoma City back in '96 has been missing since Thursday. He likes to spend time outdoors, but has never been gone this long. He's a roamer, he likes to wander, but my optimism is beginning to wane. He's a good cat...he has the best disposition of any cat I've ever known. He's good with the kids and is social with company. Now I'm having to deal with the thought of never seeing him again. Our local animal control says no cats have been turned in and no dead cats that fit his description have been collected. I've informed his vet of his status, so there's just a glimmer of hope. I want him back, but if someone else has taken him in, my wish is that they're loving. He's old so he probably can't jump neighborhood fences anymore.

Here's to finding your way home George.

Adept Havelock
01-03-2006, 11:51 PM
Hope he turns up.

BucsGirl
01-03-2006, 11:54 PM
sometimes they can take off for days he'll be back he just went out for ass...No Worries

Frazod
01-03-2006, 11:56 PM
Hope he comes back.

jspchief
01-03-2006, 11:56 PM
Anti-freeze.

Logical
01-04-2006, 12:00 AM
Good luck on his return

Katipan
01-04-2006, 12:02 AM
I had the munchies.

Der FlŲprer
01-04-2006, 12:04 AM
Usually when the pussy walks out the door, it doesn't come back. However there is always hope.

Phobia
01-04-2006, 12:07 AM
Anti-freeze.

That was incredibly insensitive and I'm glad you posted it first.

Regards,

Archat S. Dad

Halfcan
01-04-2006, 12:10 AM
Have you checked the Chinese restaurants?

OmahaChief
01-04-2006, 12:11 AM
Sit his food and water dish outside. They say that will sometimes help a cat find their way home if lost. It seemed to work for us when our cat was gone for 4 days. Best of luck, hope he makes it home.

Halfcan
01-04-2006, 12:16 AM
Sit his food and water dish outside. They say that will sometimes help a cat find their way home if lost. It seemed to work for us when our cat was gone for 4 days. Best of luck, hope he makes it home.

Worked with my ex wife-I would sit her stuff out on the porch-and magically she would appear to try and drag it back in. I won that one, and kept the house.

elvomito
01-04-2006, 12:18 AM
with dogs, you can put their bedding outside and they are likely to pick up the scent. i had a dog gone for 10 days and she came back the day i put it outside.
i don't know how well that would work with cats.

listopencil
01-04-2006, 01:31 AM
Good luck.

grandllama
01-04-2006, 01:51 AM
Back on the dairy farm I grew up on, we'd have cats go missing for years, just to show back up again... that fact alone gives me hope...

However, I had a stray, much like yours, that I saved from being destroyed... At the time I didn't want a pet, but Toonces grew on me quickly.

He was a big yellow tiger tom, and loved the outdoors. I adopted him in Indianapolis and he made the move to Kansas with me. When I moved to Missouri, my landlord wouldn't allow pets so I let my sister take care of him on my family's farm in Salina. Toonces loved the outdoors and loved having run of the farm. That love, I assume, took his life as he got older.

One week before I was to go get him as I had found a place that allowed pets, my sister called and said he had been missing for a week... he never showed up again...

Toonces was declawed but never lost a fight with the other alley cats... but I'm assuming that one night he ran into something (we're talking the wild animals of Western Kansas here) that was better than he was... (or some corksucker put out anti freeze)

I guess the point here, besides eulogizing the best pet I ever had, is to enjoy the times you had with George and wish for the best... (but, unfortunately, assume the worst)

greg63
01-04-2006, 02:02 AM
Worked with my ex wife-I would sit her stuff out on the porch-and magically she would appear to try and drag it back in. I won that one, and kept the house.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

greg63
01-04-2006, 02:02 AM
...Hope your cat returns to you soon; safe and sound.

CoMoChief
01-04-2006, 02:08 AM
It sucks when someone part of the family is missing, or a pet as you many say. Many people underestimate the value of the companionship pets bring. I hope he turns up somehow.

Having that said, look on the bright side, cats suck anyway, get a dog or another dog if u already have one.

memyselfI
01-04-2006, 07:40 AM
Our family cat, who came to us as a stray alley cat in Oklahoma City back in '96 has been missing since Thursday. He likes to spend time outdoors, but has never been gone this long. He's a roamer, he likes to wander, but my optimism is beginning to wane. He's a good cat...he has the best disposition of any cat I've ever known. He's good with the kids and is social with company. Now I'm having to deal with the thought of never seeing him again. Our local animal control says no cats have been turned in and no dead cats that fit his description have been collected. I've informed his vet of his status, so there's just a glimmer of hope. I want him back, but if someone else has taken him in, my wish is that they're loving. He's old so he probably can't jump neighborhood fences anymore.

Here's to finding your way home George.

If you want him back you should probably do a few more things to cover your basis. First off, if you have any pictures of the cat then use it to make leaflets containing the cat's name, body description, any unusual markings, where he was last seen, and a number where you can be reached. If you don't have a picture, then search the internet for something similiar to use.

Secondly, you want to contact other VETs offices an all animal shelters in the area, not just the ones closest to you. The police would only know of found animals that are reported to them. Often times, most of the time, missing/found animals are NOT reported to them.

Lastly, you might offer a reward for safe return of the cat. If you decide to do this, put the information on the leaflet. Sometimes that will motivate people alittle more to turn in the animal or at least to be on the lookout for it.

If you find the animal, please remove the leaflets and let the VETs office know so they can remove your cat from their missing list. You might think this is a courtesy but it's not. People in the VETs office take their client's missing pets very seriously.

Good luck.

Saulbadguy
01-04-2006, 07:46 AM
Back on the dairy farm I grew up on, we'd have cats go missing for years, just to show back up again... that fact alone gives me hope...

However, I had a stray, much like yours, that I saved from being destroyed... At the time I didn't want a pet, but Toonces grew on me quickly.

He was a big yellow tiger tom, and loved the outdoors. I adopted him in Indianapolis and he made the move to Kansas with me. When I moved to Missouri, my landlord wouldn't allow pets so I let my sister take care of him on my family's farm in Salina. Toonces loved the outdoors and loved having run of the farm. That love, I assume, took his life as he got older.

One week before I was to go get him as I had found a place that allowed pets, my sister called and said he had been missing for a week... he never showed up again...

Toonces was declawed but never lost a fight with the other alley cats... but I'm assuming that one night he ran into something (we're talking the wild animals of Western Kansas here) that was better than he was... (or some corksucker put out anti freeze)

I guess the point here, besides eulogizing the best pet I ever had, is to enjoy the times you had with George and wish for the best... (but, unfortunately, assume the worst)

Hate to tell you this, but i'm guessing Toonces stole a car and headed to Mexico.

Toonces, watch out!

morphius
01-04-2006, 07:51 AM
If it helps you any I had an indoor cat disappear on me last year. Occasionally he would go out in the back yard in the fence and chill around the fenced in yard, and if he was out there for any amount of time he would sneak up front and hide in the bushes in the front yard waiting for us to come out.

Well, he was gone for exactly a week, no front claws, and he came back just as fine as when he left.

I now don't let the wife or son let him out in the yard anymore. Though I think he snuck out on us when we were letting the dog in or out, but we are just more careful about it.

KCFalcon59
01-04-2006, 07:57 AM
Hire the right coach or the cat gets it.

sedated
01-04-2006, 08:42 AM
Check the lawnmower blades for remains.

Otter
01-04-2006, 08:48 AM
Hate to tell you this, but i'm guessing Toonces stole a car and headed to Mexico.

Toonces, watch out!

No wonder he kept getting in to accidents, he had no claws. That's like trying to drive without thumbs.

royr17
01-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Mine has too, my girlfriend left to go get some steak sauce and left the screen door wide open last night and that cat ran out and i havent seen him eversince.

I hope he comes back because we love that cat to death.

mlyonsd
01-04-2006, 08:53 AM
I'll refrain from making some easy cat joke here and just hope for you he returns.

Rain Man
01-04-2006, 08:58 AM
That's too bad, Archie (and RoyR). I hope they come back safe and sound.

If it gives you any hope, one of my cats did the same thing last year. He never left overnight and he was gone one, then two, then three nights. We were distraught, putting up flyers, calling shelters, and walking the alleys. On a lark, I walked up to some people who were moving out of their apartment and asked if they had seen him. The guy said no, but that he's been hearing a cat meowing all day. As it turns out, our cat was trapped in the cellar of a house where a guy had left town. He had gone into his cellar to adjust his furnace and our social cat had followed him, only to get trapped there accidentally. He went three days without food or water, but was fine.

Along those lines, you might want to check the garages of any nearby homes where the owner is gone.

siberian khatru
01-04-2006, 09:02 AM
When I was a kid, our cat went missing for about a week. I remember on a Sunday night, about the 6th or 7th day, worrying about Snowball and my Dad saying, "I'm afraid that cat may have come to some grief."

That evening, I opened the back door to get something and the cat came bounding down the back yard into the house. He lived another 16 years (put him down at 19). Our guess was he was being unfaithful to us -- had found another family in the neighborhood and was sponging off them for awhile before he got bored.

I don't want to falsely get your hopes up. But these things do happen.

Hoover
01-04-2006, 09:07 AM
Its funny how a pet becomes part of the family.

I have a cat, Charlie. I found him while out walking one night, the little shit ran between my legs and I almost tripped. Anyway he followed me for 12 blocks, so my wife and I took him in, and neither of us were cat people.

From day one Charlie has been my cat, when I come home he runs to the door to greet me. When I go to my basement to watch the Chiefs, or to chill out, he is there on my lap. He's got a great personality, he can be sweet, but sometimes he's a pain in the ass to people (kinda like me). He's a great friend, I hope you can find George.

Hoov

royr17
01-04-2006, 09:19 AM
I hope Abner comes back to the apartment, we really miss him already.

gblowfish
01-04-2006, 09:36 AM
Here's the link to your local humane society:
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/TX87.html
Send them a pic if you have one, or a general description. Also contact the local vets in case somebody brings him in injured. Did he have a collar?

Hope he comes back to you safe and sound. We'll keep a good thought.

Frankie
01-04-2006, 09:41 AM
Have you checked the Chinese restaurants?
:banghead: Damn I struggled to post this because I thought it wasn't PC. Now you get the credit due me.

Iowanian
01-04-2006, 10:35 AM
:banghead: Damn I struggled to post this because I thought it wasn't PC. Now you get the credit due me.

thats so racist.

ChiTown
01-04-2006, 10:39 AM
When I was a kid, our cat went missing for about a week. I remember on a Sunday night, about the 6th or 7th day, worrying about Snowball and my Dad saying, "I'm afraid that cat may have come to some grief."

That evening, I opened the back door to get something and the cat came bounding down the back yard into the house. He lived another 16 years (put him down at 19). Our guess was he was being unfaithful to us -- had found another family in the neighborhood and was sponging off them for awhile before he got bored.

I don't want to falsely get your hopes up. But these things do happen.

$hit, my childhood cat would take a 1-2 week vacation per year from our family. The only problem was that he would always return..............

King_Chief_Fan
01-04-2006, 11:13 AM
I'll refrain from making some easy cat joke here and just hope for you he returns.

me too, but I can't resist........ The cat is out chasing ****y if you know what I mean. It will return when it gets some.

Calcountry
01-04-2006, 11:14 AM
Call this guy:

Otter
01-04-2006, 11:24 AM
I've had that stupid "Toonce's the driving Cat" jingle stuck in my head for 3 hours now because of this thread.

Frankie
01-04-2006, 12:25 PM
thats so racist.
Not if cat is actually in their menu.

BIG_DADDY
01-04-2006, 12:28 PM
Cat's in the kettle

Did you ever think, when you eat Chinese
It ainít pork or chicken but a fat siamese?
Yet the food tastes great, so you donít complain.
But thatís not chicken in your chicken chow mein.
Seems to me I ordered sweet-and-sour pork
But Garfieldís on my fork.
Heís purriní here on my fork.

Thereís a cat in the kettle at the Peking Moon
The place that I eat every day at noon.
They can feed you cat and youíll never know
Once they wrap it up in dough, boys:
They fry it real crisp in dough.

Chou Lin asked if I wanted more
As he was dialiní up his buddy at the old pet store.
I said "Not today. I lost my appetite.
"Thereís two cats in my belly and they want to fight."
I was suckiní on a Rolaid and a Tums or two
When I swear I heard it mew, boys:
And that is when I knew...

I think I gotta stop eatiní there at noon.
They say that itís beef or fish or pork
But itís purriní there on my fork.
Thereís a hair-ball on my fork.

fan4ever
01-04-2006, 01:16 PM
Considering the sympathy you're getting from a lot of the folks responding here, I'm sure to get some grief, but I have a hard time feeling sorry for anyone who lets their cat roam around free. I posted a problem here I was having with my neighbors cats a few months ago, hoping for some ideas on how to keep my neighbors two cats, who love to come over and crap in my horseshoe pits and my volleyball court, out of my back yard. I also get woken up every couple of weeks with a cat fight in my back yard. I talked to my neighbor about it, and he had the same opinion as many of you probably do; cats are supposed to run free. I asked him how he'd feel if I brought my dog over every day and had him crap in his yard. He told me that was ridiculous; he doesn't send his cats to crap in my yard, and in truth doesn't believe they do. The next time I had a party, after spending an hour and a half cleaning their crap out of the court and pits, I dumped close to ten pounds of cat crap over the fence onto his property. He didn't say anything, but also doesn't keep his cats inside either, so the same thing will happen next party, but maybe I'll add a twist of some sort.

Hey, sorry if something you love is missing or possibly dead, but the truth is your cat may be impacting other home owners in your area, and you could be totally unaware. Someone may have gotten fed up and done something to your cat; that's wrong, but so is letting your cat run around the neighborhood at will.

Matt Helm
01-04-2006, 01:18 PM
Usually when the pussy walks out the door, it doesn't come back. However there is always hope.

Are you sure you're thinking of the same pussy?:hmmm:

Rain Man
01-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Along the lines of fan4ever's comments, one of our two cats would run free. We adopted him from the alley, and while you can take the cat out of the alley, you can't take the alley of the cat.

We tried to leash-train him (our other cat is leash-trained), but he would go into rubber-cat mode and pull his way out of any collar or leash we tried. In fact, we developed names for his different leash-removing techniques. ("Honey, he just made the Great Leap to Freedom again.")

The bottom line is that we couldn't keep him in the yard, and he'd go nuts if he couldn't go outside, so we'd let him wander and then worry about him.

But (light bulb!) we found a solution. It worked for us because we have a small yard that's pretty encapsulated by existing fences, garages, etc. We found a company that will turn your back yard into a cat enclosure. Using a variety of low-visibility chicken wire and similar materials, he sealed off our yard so that the cats can run free in the back yard, but they can't get out. It just involves putting a small extension most of the way up the fence that tilts back into the yard. They can't jump over it, and they can't climb around it. Most people don't even notice it when they're in our back yard, and it works great. It cost us about $600, but it was worth every penny.

The challenge is that if a person has a large suburban yard, it could cost five or ten times more. Our yard is a bit of an anomaly in that it's perfectly suited to this treatment.

fan4ever
01-04-2006, 01:39 PM
That's a great idea and a great solution; do you have a company name by any chance? Is it "do it yourself"? I'll suggest it to my neighbor.

Rain Man
01-04-2006, 01:42 PM
That's a great idea and a great solution; do you have a company name by any chance? Is it "do it yourself"? I'll suggest it to my neighbor.

Our company was called "Cat Man Do", but they're in Denver. I don't know if there's an equivalent in KC or wherever you live. I'd be glad to send pictures of my yard if you want to suggest it to your neighbor, though.

This is seriously a great business idea. This guy could charge a lot more than he does. After we had our yard done, I was pondering starting up a franchise system for this. The only down side is that you'd have to have really, really good installation quality. Cats are not easy to fence in, and if you screw up, you probably get yelled at pretty loudly.

BIG_DADDY
01-04-2006, 01:42 PM
Considering the sympathy you're getting from a lot of the folks responding here, I'm sure to get some grief, but I have a hard time feeling sorry for anyone who lets their cat roam around free. I posted a problem here I was having with my neighbors cats a few months ago, hoping for some ideas on how to keep my neighbors two cats, who love to come over and crap in my horseshoe pits and my volleyball court, out of my back yard. I also get woken up every couple of weeks with a cat fight in my back yard. I talked to my neighbor about it, and he had the same opinion as many of you probably do; cats are supposed to run free. I asked him how he'd feel if I brought my dog over every day and had him crap in his yard. He told me that was ridiculous; he doesn't send his cats to crap in my yard, and in truth doesn't believe they do. The next time I had a party, after spending an hour and a half cleaning their crap out of the court and pits, I dumped close to ten pounds of cat crap over the fence onto his property. He didn't say anything, but also doesn't keep his cats inside either, so the same thing will happen next party, but maybe I'll add a twist of some sort.

Hey, sorry if something you love is missing or possibly dead, but the truth is your cat may be impacting other home owners in your area, and you could be totally unaware. Someone may have gotten fed up and done something to your cat; that's wrong, but so is letting your cat run around the neighborhood at will.

Cat fights rule dude, that's worth waking up for. I can't believe your actually complaining about cat fights in your yard..

Wait a second, you have a dog and you still have a cat problem? :hmmm: Sounds more like you have a dog problem.

Katipan
01-04-2006, 01:43 PM

**** both of you. I made the first asian eating cat joke in this damn thread.

Rain Man
01-04-2006, 01:45 PM
Cat fights rule dude, that's worth waking up for. I can't believe your actually complaining about cat fights in your yard..

I think he's talking about actual feline cats.

Skip Towne
01-04-2006, 01:55 PM
Do cats really "belong" to anybody?

fan4ever
01-04-2006, 02:21 PM
Oh, cat fight; I get it. Still wouldn't be to sexy if they were crapping in my volleyball court.

My dog doesn't lay around sleeping all day; cat's generally do, so they don't keep the same hours. Besides, those little critters are sneaky.

Frankie
01-04-2006, 02:35 PM
I had the munchies.
**** both of you. I made the first asian eating cat joke in this damn thread.
Unless you are asian yourself your earlier post does not qualify.

BIG_DADDY
01-04-2006, 02:36 PM
Oh, cat fight; I get it. Still wouldn't be to sexy if they were crapping in my volleyball court.

My dog doesn't lay around sleeping all day; cat's generally do, so they don't keep the same hours. Besides, those little critters are sneaky.

Other than an occasional squirrel nothing comes in my yard, especially cats.

fan4ever
01-04-2006, 02:39 PM
Pit Bulls love kitty visitors; is just isn't mutual.

Katipan
01-04-2006, 02:41 PM
Unless you are asian yourself your earlier post does not qualify.

nothing gets past you!

Halfcan
01-04-2006, 02:42 PM
Cat's in the kettle

Did you ever think, when you eat Chinese
It ainít pork or chicken but a fat siamese?
Yet the food tastes great, so you donít complain.
But thatís not chicken in your chicken chow mein.
Seems to me I ordered sweet-and-sour pork
But Garfieldís on my fork.
Heís purriní here on my fork.

The place that I eat every day at noon.
They can feed you cat and youíll never know
Once they wrap it up in dough, boys:
They fry it real crisp in dough.

Chou Lin asked if I wanted more
As he was dialiní up his buddy at the old pet store.
I said "Not today. I lost my appetite.
"Thereís two cats in my belly and they want to fight."
I was suckiní on a Rolaid and a Tums or two
When I swear I heard it mew, boys:
And that is when I knew...

I think I gotta stop eatiní there at noon.
They say that itís beef or fish or pork
But itís purriní there on my fork.
Thereís a hair-ball on my fork.

Classic! The guys at Sams club ate at the one in Grandview about twice a week. I used to tell them, it was filet meow, but they didn't listen. It got busted with 60 partial cat carcasses in the dumpster-no shit it was on the news. It closed down for about three weeks-changed the name-fresh paint-back in business. That is why you won't see stray animals on the street around Grandview.

chiefs4me
01-04-2006, 05:05 PM

shut the hell up........he really doesn't want to hear this shit right now, and grow up while you are at it, you act like a freaking army invaded your back yard with guns blazing..........it was a cat or two, don't feed them and they will leave.

Sorry to hear about your cat archie...I am praying he comes home.

and the rest of you can kiss my ass.....:harumph:

Skip Towne
01-04-2006, 05:13 PM
shut the hell up........he really doesn't want to hear this shit right now, and grow up while you are at it, you act like a freaking army invaded your back yard with guns blazing..........it was a cat or two, don't feed them and they will leave.

Can't. It looks too much like your face.

fan4ever
01-04-2006, 06:33 PM

Nothing I wrote should anyone take offense to . . . unless they're an idiot. Thanks for chiming in. Send me your address and I'll Fed Ex you some cat shit.

Rain Man
01-04-2006, 06:40 PM
On a completely different but slightly related note, I'm a huge fan of pets, and so if I'm walking down the street and see a "lost pet" notice on a telephone pole, I'll always stop to take a look.

Well, I was walking home a while back, and saw a notice, and stopped to look at it. It said something like "Lost Pet" in real big letters, and had a picture of a dog. When I read the text, though, it said, "Not really. But we're opening a new pet products store at (address) and want to let you know about our fine array of foods and accessories."

It made me so fricking mad that I ripped it down and went home venting at my wife that I was going to go throw a brick through their window. I couldn't believe that some store owner would be stupid enough to post a fake "lost pet" sign as an advertising ploy. Unbelievable.

Frazod
01-04-2006, 07:12 PM
I have always been of the opinion that cats should be exclusively indoor pets. Certainly mine are. There are just too many bad things that can happen to cats outdoors. FWIW, I wouldn't let a small dog run loose outside, either, for the same reason.

Of course, it's not my place to tell other people how to live or take care of their pets. And as I said last night, I certainly hope Archie's wayward cat comes home. I know lots of people who let their pets roam free, and it's not my business.

But I'll tell Archie the same thing I told MadMax last year when he complained about his outdoor cat getting eaten by a large, vicious neighborhood dog - if the cat had been inside, it wouldn't have happened, and that's the undeniable truth. Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned there.

chiefs4me
01-04-2006, 07:14 PM
Can't. It looks too much like your face.

heh, coming from you, I don't consider that to much of a loss.......:harumph:

siberian khatru
01-04-2006, 07:15 PM
I have always been of the opinion that cats should be exclusively indoor pets. Certainly mine are. There are just too many bad things that can happen to cats outdoors. FWIW, I wouldn't let a small dog run loose outside, either, for the same reason.

Of course, it's not my place to tell other people how to live or take care of their pets. And as I said last night, I certainly hope Archie's wayward cat comes home. I know lots of people who let their pets roam free, and it's not my business.

But I'll tell Archie the same thing I told MadMax last year when he complained about his outdoor cat getting eaten by a vicious neighborhood dog - if the cat had been inside, it wouldn't have happened, and that's the undeniable truth. Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned there.

I pretty much agree. That childhood cat was an outdoor cat (but fixed), that was my parents' call. Since I've owned pets as an adult, my first cat was indoors its first 9 years of life until we got a privacy fenced backyard (the cat couldn't climb the high fence); my current cat (age 2) is strictly indoors, and I don't know if I'll ever let it out.

Taco John
01-04-2006, 07:21 PM
I let my cat out for a couple hours each night. If I don't he gets fussy. No biggie. I don't have a problem with cats running free. I don't like neighbor cats in my back yard either. I shoo them off when I see them. They like crapping in my garden. Bastard cats! Leave my damned asparagus alone. Oh well. Fertelizer I guess. No biggie.

Frazod
01-04-2006, 07:26 PM
I let my cat out for a couple hours each night. If I don't he gets fussy. No biggie. I don't have a problem with cats running free. I don't like neighbor cats in my back yard either. I shoo them off when I see them. They like crapping in my garden. Bastard cats! Leave my damned asparagus alone. Oh well. Fertelizer I guess. No biggie.

I know your neighbor. I pay him to send his cats over to crap in your garden. They're on the way as we speak. :)

Taco John
01-04-2006, 07:29 PM
My cat is trained to use the toilet. Just like in that movie. Nyah!

Katipan
01-04-2006, 07:31 PM
Taco John has a neat pussy

ENDelt260
01-04-2006, 07:46 PM
I had a pothead friend in college that was always talking about training his cat to use the toilet.

He's probably still talking about it.

Damn po---- oh, brownies.

Iowanian
01-04-2006, 08:06 PM
I think I found it, but the timing was bad.

4th and Long
01-04-2006, 08:06 PM
Me thinks gblowfish snapped and abducted your cat.

4th and Long
01-04-2006, 08:07 PM
I think I found it, but the timing was bad.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=51212&stc=1
"Oh I wish I was an Oscar Meyer weiner ..."