PDA

View Full Version : Herman Edwards..

WebGem
01-04-2006, 02:54 PM
If he's gonna be the new coach, we all might as well jump on the bandwagon now and start liking him. It's not like we have a choice. With that said....

"YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!!"

Mecca
01-04-2006, 02:54 PM
I like Herm so, I'm ok with all this.

WebGem
01-04-2006, 02:56 PM
I like Herm so, I'm ok with all this.
My list was:

1. Saunders
2. Fisher
3. Edwards

But like I said, if he's our new coach, there's nothing we can do about it whether we like it or not. So, welcome Herm.

Hog Farmer
01-04-2006, 03:05 PM
My list was:

1. Saunders
2. Fisher
3. Edwards

But like I said, if he's our new coach, there's nothing we can do about it whether we like it or not. So, welcome Herm.

I like that list . Any of those three would suit me fine. I just hope to god GUN stays our DC. I really do think though that if Herm inherits this team and our coaching staff doesn't disintegrate he could put us over the top. He is a great players coach like DV was.

chiefsfaninNC
01-04-2006, 03:07 PM
I like that list . Any of those three would suit me fine. I just hope to god GUN stays our DC. I really do think though that if Herm inherits this team and our coaching staff doesn't disintegrate he could put us over the top. He is a great players coach like DV was.

DV worked out real well.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-04-2006, 03:12 PM
no, the Chiefs will trade Priest to Denver for Shanarat. Holmes is sure to get that second level burst back ASAP

gblowfish
01-04-2006, 03:52 PM
Well, we'll need to fix Herm up with some waitress at Tanner's.

Did I say that out loud?

mlyonsd
01-04-2006, 03:55 PM
We can probably figure that Saunders is gone.

Great, just F'ing great.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-04-2006, 03:56 PM
If he sends me a care package, I will accept him with open arms.

LiL stumppy
01-04-2006, 03:57 PM
LOL he isn't a back coach.Just wait people will see.

gblowfish
01-04-2006, 04:00 PM
People on the Jets Fan board call him "Herm the Worm" and seem to be thrilled to pawn this guy off on us.

Interesting how one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Course, fans in Cleveland were sick of Marty when he came here, and we were sick of Marty when he went to the Redskins, so who knows?

Jets fan board is here:
http://www.theganggreen.com/

Mecca
01-04-2006, 04:02 PM
We can probably figure that Saunders is gone.

Great, just F'ing great.

I think most of us knew that was going to happen before the season was even over.

nascher
01-04-2006, 04:03 PM
natural ! they are pissed right now. Not our problem :)

tk13
01-04-2006, 04:07 PM
People on the Jets Fan board call him "Herm the Worm" and seem to be thrilled to pawn this guy off on us.

Interesting how one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Course, fans in Cleveland were sick of Marty when he came here, and we were sick of Marty when he went to the Redskins, so who knows?

Jets fan board is here:
http://www.theganggreen.com/
Look at all the people here who don't like Al. 31 other teams fans see all the numbers and the best offense in the NFL that he helped build and wonder why on earth we wouldn't hire him, all some here see is that he passed the ball from the 1 yard line 4 years ago against Seattle that led to an INT. That's just the nature of fans.