PDA

View Full Version : Herm... A Chief....

recxjake
01-04-2006, 09:17 PM
http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2006-01/21276694.jpg

The Bad Guy
01-04-2006, 09:18 PM
The fact you have that scumbag as your avatar lands you on my ignore list.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-04-2006, 09:19 PM
LOL, that's Dungy right next to him.

Claynus
01-04-2006, 09:20 PM
That's some scary shit.

recxjake
01-04-2006, 09:21 PM

Do you mean the President of the United States??? The man that recieved more votes then any President in history??? I hope he spies on you... hehe

Iowanian
01-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Would you stop being a douchebag for just a little while rex?

recxjake
01-04-2006, 09:29 PM
Would you stop being a douchebag for just a little while rex?

nope

Iowanian
01-04-2006, 09:31 PM
Didn't think you had it in you.

Claynus
01-04-2006, 09:35 PM
How is rex being a douchebag again? I see nothing wrong with his avatar.

Iowanian
01-04-2006, 09:36 PM
I talking about his eleventy silly ass threads about the same damn rumor today...I have avs turned off thankyouverymuch.

KCChiefsMan
01-04-2006, 09:36 PM
so the man likes Bush....who cares :rolleyes:

Claynus
01-04-2006, 09:38 PM
KCChiefsman...your avatar is 156 pixels too tall. Please edit!

recxjake
01-04-2006, 09:52 PM
I talking about his eleventy silly ass threads about the same damn rumor today...I have avs turned off thankyouverymuch.

did you see what i posted, its a pic from 20 years ago lol..... relax

Mark M
01-04-2006, 10:01 PM
Do you mean the President of the United States??? The man that recieved more votes then any President in history??? I hope he spies on you... hehe

You forgot to mention that the spying won't be done legally because, you know, making sure there are still checks and balances and doing things legally doesn't matter.

Sorry fellas ... just had to.

MM
~~:)

Vaspar
01-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Just like Carter and Clinton did during their administrations. Of course the libs don't really want to talk about those incidents, how convenient!

Reaper16
01-04-2006, 10:50 PM
D.C.
===================>

Uncle_Ted
01-04-2006, 10:59 PM
Just like Carter and Clinton did during their administrations. Of course the libs don't really want to talk about those incidents, how convenient!

I know this probably belongs in the D.C. forum, but sure, us libs would love to talk about it.

Sure Carter and Clinton authorized spying in the U.S., but NOT on U.S. citizens. Only on foreigners.

And they complied with the relevant federal statutes which explicitly authorize the president to do so -- they didn't have to rely on an "uber-Clintonesque" twisting of the English language to do it.

Still think it's the same thing?

Wile_E_Coyote
01-04-2006, 11:09 PM
http://collectorama.murderhorn.com/pictures/voices/hermesslug.gif

Vaspar
01-05-2006, 08:45 PM
Neither Carter nor Clinton had to deal with people willing to fly airplanes loaded with our own citizens into buildings in the center of one of the largest cities in the country. Since those attacks, there have not been any additional attacks on our soil, I don't believe in coincidence, so at this point, I'd say all of us, regardless of political stripe are better off due to Bush's leadership. When you deal with people who have no regard for their own lives or the lives of others, you have to play by different rules. At least Bush is trying to defend this country, not running around like Carter blaming everything bad in the world on the U.S., and Clinton, even the most die hard liberals quit trying to defend him a long time ago.

Vaspar
01-05-2006, 08:47 PM
By the way Uncle_Ted, love the avatar! ;)

Cochise
01-05-2006, 08:47 PM
Cool, the Clinton vs. Bush debate! We almost solved this last time!

Rausch
01-05-2006, 08:49 PM
Cool, the Clinton vs. Bush debate! We almost solved this last time!
ROFL

tommykat
01-05-2006, 08:50 PM
Another read again
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2281911

jspchief
01-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Great. Some douche bag with 6 posts bumps a thread with an inflammatory title, just so he can carry on a Bush vs. Clinton arguement that has been rehashed ad infinitum.

Please go to the DC forum for your mindless blathering.

melbar
01-05-2006, 09:06 PM
You forgot to mention that the spying won't be done legally because, you know, making sure there are still checks and balances and doing things legally doesn't matter.

Sorry fellas ... just had to.

MM
~~:)
Of course when Clinton did it ,it was O.K. because he plays the sax and nails not hot interns.... :rolleyes:
...how bout some football talk?

Vaspar
01-05-2006, 09:06 PM

How is it that defending the President makes you a douche bag??? As for the 6 posts, I'm sure at one time you only had 6 posts as well. Politics aside, at least we all are here at the Planet because we are Chiefs fans, evidence enough that we can all get along to some degree.

tk13
01-05-2006, 09:10 PM
I think we should merge this thread with the Dancing one and see who could win a dance off. Bush would definitely be able to infiltrate his opponents dance studio to steal their secrets, but would be appalled when his spies walked in on Clinton nailing the dance instructor.

jspchief
01-05-2006, 09:17 PM
How is it that defending the President makes you a douche bag??? As for the 6 posts, I'm sure at one time you only had 6 posts as well. Politics aside, at least we all are here at the Planet because we are Chiefs fans, evidence enough that we can all get along to some degree.

Defending the President doesn't make you a douche bag. I voted for Bush, so don't get your labia dog-knotted.

But this was a stupid thread to begin with, with a thread title that will trick a lot of people that are anxiously awaiting coaching news. Then it became stupider when it derailed into a political thread rehashing a brow-beaten subject. Just as it was slipping into obscurity, you bumped it to carry on the tired rhetoric.

I guess your 6 posts should garner you some slack, but I'm more inclined to give the nubs a hard time.

We have a DC forum. If you want to discuss Bush, Clinton, or any other politician, that's the place.

SNR
01-05-2006, 09:25 PM
It's not a political piss match until one of mememe's tentacles enters the ring

This thread stays in the lounge until furthur notice in accordance with Chiefsplanet Rules

Vaspar
01-05-2006, 09:34 PM
jspchief

Agreed with the political stuff being out of place, I have no problem letting this thread drift off again, I just get truly pissed at people who can't see beyond the political BS thrown at us everyday by the spin doctors on both sides who truly don't have a frigging clue about anybody outside of DC itself. Now, ..... As for Herm potentially becoming a Chief, I think any coach who can take the talent he had to work with in New York to the playoffs 3 out of 5 years deserves a chance if we can get him without giving up the farm, ie high draft picks. By the way, I'm now up to 8 posts WOO HOO!!!!!

chiefs4me
01-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Great. Some douche bag with 6 posts bumps a thread with an inflammatory title, just so he can carry on a Bush vs. Clinton arguement that has been rehashed ad infinitum.

Please go to the DC forum for your mindless blathering.

Have you smiled yet today?????:D

Uncle_Ted
01-05-2006, 10:22 PM
By the way Uncle_Ted, love the avatar! ;)

Thanks!

Logical
01-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Can we change the rules on allowing posters to only post in the DC Forum. recxjake's football posts and threads are getting on my nerves.:rolleyes:

tk13
01-05-2006, 10:27 PM
Can we change the rules on allowing posters to only post in the DC Forum. recxjake's football posts and threads are getting on my nerves.:rolleyes:
If we banned everyone that got on your nerves you'd be in here talking to yourself, old man. :p

SNR
01-05-2006, 10:34 PM
If we banned everyone that got on your nerves you'd be in here talking to yourself, old man. :pWhat do you think he does now?

Frazod
01-05-2006, 10:35 PM
If we banned everyone that got on your nerves you'd be in here talking to yourself, old man. :p

I figured a comment like this would be aimed at Skip. Sorry - the OTHER old man. :D

Digital Takawira
01-05-2006, 10:52 PM
wow, reading this thread is time in my life i won't get back. guess what, republicans are full of shit, democrats are full of shit, liberals are full of shit, and conservatives are full of shit. they're all the ****ing same. have you ever heard of thinking with your own mind instead of throwing yourselves in with one group or another. Group A has this point of view, so now it's my point of view! i hate you all. would you all please shut the **** up, get a life, and die.