PDA

View Full Version : I want Vince Lombardi for HC

trndobrd
01-04-2006, 11:00 PM
He might have some trouble dealing with today's lively NFL players and his play calling might be a little stiff, but he's a proven winner and we wouldn't have to give up any draft picks.

ChiefsLV
01-04-2006, 11:39 PM
Too conservative. The fans here would never put up with that after the offense we've had the past few years. He also negotiates the players' contracts. Methinks Carl wouldn't like that too much. He might feel a little too threatened with Lombardi taking some of his responsibilities. Not to mention the guy doesn't have a hold on his players. Paul Hornung is out banging every chic in sight, and Max McGee is out getting wasted the night before the big game... Major distractions for a team. No thanks.

B2chiefsfan
01-04-2006, 11:40 PM
Grab a shovel.

SNR
01-04-2006, 11:42 PM
What's the matter with you guys? Nobody's replying.

Man, this thread is dead.

CanadaKC
01-04-2006, 11:44 PM
Maybe we could hire Joseph Stalin...I've seen him in Red Square...the guy looks good...he's incredibly rested and has a mean streak.

Coach
01-04-2006, 11:45 PM
Maybe we could hire Joseph Stalin...I've seen him in Red Square...the guy looks good...he's incredibly rested and has a mean streak.

Not a bad choice. Me thinks he wouldn't be afraid to kill some players if they were screwing off.

SNR
01-04-2006, 11:47 PM
Not a bad choice. Me thinks he wouldn't be afraid to kill some players if they were screwing off.He'd do it for the good of the team and its comrades! I mean, players

B2chiefsfan
01-04-2006, 11:49 PM
Not a bad choice. Me thinks he wouldn't be afraid to kill some players if they were screwing off.

Starting with Bartee!!!:)