PDA

View Full Version : I'm white.

KC Kings
01-05-2006, 02:36 PM
I'm white, but if I were black and said that I was first going to "stack my flows", and next I was going to "stack some mo' ", what in the hell would I be talking about?

Simply Red
01-05-2006, 02:40 PM
I'm white, but if I were black and said that I was first going to "stack my flows", and next I was going to "stack some mo' ", what in the hell would I be talking about?

Uh,I am not black either dog, But "Flow" is cash ya know Cash-flow. Stack means like; Stack the cash flow because the person who said it has so much I guess. Anyhow, hope that was helpful.

-Im Out YO!!!!

Count Zarth
01-05-2006, 02:58 PM
Flowcharts?

Dataflows?

Some kind of programming flow error?

Taco John
01-05-2006, 03:01 PM
It's totally about money. It's like a multiple choice question. It's either about money, bitches, or bullets. Pretty easy to figure out really.

chagrin
01-05-2006, 03:01 PM
What it is big momma, my momma didn't raise no dummy - cut da carap-ah!

KcMizzou
01-05-2006, 03:05 PM
Then Simply Red gon' post some mo...

Simply Red
01-05-2006, 03:22 PM
It's totally about money. It's like a multiple choice question. It's either about money, bitches, or bullets. Pretty easy to figure out really.

Bullets? Thats crazy taco-talk yo. You betta tighten up doo. Getcha own flow.

mike_b_284
01-05-2006, 03:33 PM
bank dat cheda, keep da hos in check, and always stay rizl, my nizl

sedated
01-05-2006, 03:54 PM
this thread is an embarrasment to white people everywhere.

beer bacon
01-05-2006, 04:00 PM
I am no black man, but I do believe that "stack my flows" in the negro tongue refers to a black youth impregnating a white woman of high social standing. "Stack some mo" of course refers to the buying and selling of various illegal narcotics.

vailpass
01-05-2006, 04:01 PM
"Flow" can also indicate an artist's rhymes/raps/lines as in The Kottonmouth King's Rude Dog line:

"I got a German glow with an irie flow
You're red in the face cuz I bucked your hoe,
So what now bro? You know we told ya so,
We got more game that L.A.'s got blow

In this case the singer is a white man who performs with a reggae accent. In other words an irie (reggae) flow(singing,rapping,rhyming).

If you have ever partied with the Kottonmouth Kings you will know what I mean when I say they aint fakin it; they are livin' it.

LiL stumppy
01-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Get more cash money

mike_b_284
01-05-2006, 04:11 PM
per webster

"flow- n. slang generally used to describe menstration of a middle aged white woman"

Simply Red
01-05-2006, 04:13 PM
"Flow" can also indicate an artist's rhymes/raps/lines as in The Kottonmouth King's Rude Dog line:

"I got a German glow with an irie flow
You're red in the face cuz I bucked your hoe,
So what now bro? You know we told ya so,
We got more game that L.A.'s got blow

In this case the singer is a white man who performs with a reggae accent. In other words an irie (reggae) flow(singing,rapping,rhyming).

If you have ever partied with the Kottonmouth Kings you will know what I mean when I say they aint fakin it; they are livin' it.

Used that way? Yes, you are right. Very good VailPass. However the origin once it coincided with black slang FIRST meant Cash or money. (CURRENCY)

beer bacon
01-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Used that way? Yes, you are right. Very good VailPass. However the origin once it coincided with black slang FIRST meant Cash or money. (CURRENCY)

In ancient times flow referred to the flow of the Nile River. Hence the term "stack my flows" when said by an Egyptian farmer referred to gaining more irrigation for the rich wheat fields that flanked said river. Or course "get some mo" referred to the buying and selling of various illegal alcoholic wheat beverages.

Katipan
01-05-2006, 04:18 PM
Girl this ain't no dance flo'
This a candy sto'
And I'm really geeked up
And I got mo' dro'
I wop? I roll

morphius
01-05-2006, 04:26 PM
I'm white, and I'm not sure I care what the hell it means.

Does that make a bad person, or just old?

vailpass
01-05-2006, 04:28 PM

Hi Simply Red.

Yes, agreed. The origin of "flow" is cash, benjamins, scrilla, etc.
As you stated, I was merely pointing out an alternative where "flow" is a line of verse and "stacking your flows" means putting together multiple lines of verse to create a song.

Peace on ya'.

chiefsfaninNC
01-05-2006, 04:29 PM
I'm white, and I'm not sure I care what the hell it means.

Does that make a bad person, or just old?

It makes you racist.

vailpass
01-05-2006, 04:30 PM
Girl this ain't no dance flo'
This a candy sto'
And I'm really geeked up
And I got mo' dro'
I wop? I roll

What you goní do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
Iíma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps. (Check it out)

I drive these brothers crazy,
I do it on the daily,
They treat me really nicely,
They buy me all these ice-ys.
Dolce & Gabbana,
Fendi and then Donna
Karen, they be shariní
All their money got me weariní
Fly gearrr but I ainít askin,
They say they love my ass Ďn,
Se7en Jeans, True Religion,
I say no, but they keep giviní
So I keep on takiní
And no I ainít fakiní
We can keep on datiní
I keep on demonstrating.

KcMizzou
Flo...

Calcountry
Dis thread is da mad props. YO.

Donger
01-05-2006, 04:37 PM
Wow. I'm apparently blissfully un-hip.

morphius
01-05-2006, 04:37 PM
It makes you racist.
Dammit! Now I'm surely going to hell.

chiefsfaninNC
01-05-2006, 04:39 PM

Join the club. I have my ticket. I'm working on first class accomodations when I get there.

stevieray
01-05-2006, 04:39 PM

Shirley Morphius has a nice ring to it.

morphius
01-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Shirley Morphius has a nice ring to it.
Not as good as Shirley Ray :D

stevieray
01-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Not as good as Shirley Ray :D

I'm not sure.

4th and Long
01-05-2006, 05:01 PM
Q: "What's your flow like?"

A: "Linoleum."

Bob Dole
01-05-2006, 05:14 PM
It's clearly a reference to delivering plywood for new home construction. Large areas can be covered quickly and economically if you put down a plywood flo'. Typically, when the plywood is delivered, it's going to be stacked.

Stupid crackers.

Lbedrock1
01-05-2006, 08:38 PM
I must say you all are stupid..Translation
You all have me laughing so hard with these post because you are making things up. Im a muslim and I want a porkchop sandwich and a white woman.

Lbedrock1
01-05-2006, 08:41 PM
It's clearly a reference to delivering plywood for new home construction. Large areas can be covered quickly and economically if you put down a plywood flo'. Typically, when the plywood is delivered, it's going to be stacked.

Stupid crackers.
LOL

gcbroncos
01-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Well I am black and i've been reading this garbage and i'm friggin...

laughing my butt off....this site never seizes to amaze me....

of all the silly and inappropriate retorts..this was my fav...

I am no black man, but I do believe that "stack my flows" in the negro tongue refers to a black youth impregnating a white woman of high social standing. "Stack some mo" of course refers to the buying and selling of various illegal narcotics.

that is too much...esp. the "negro tongue" blurb...

i leave for a couple weeks and come back to this.....i can't leave yall alone for 5 minutes...

lol....just good natured joking....i'm down

ZootedGranny
01-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Nothing on Chiefsplanet is better than when white people offer their thoughts & beliefs on hip-hop & its culture.

I'm loving the dictionary disection of "flow."

Bowser
01-05-2006, 09:39 PM
This thread is F-A-T.

Bacon Cheeseburger
01-05-2006, 09:41 PM
This thread is F-A-T.

Word, dawg.

dtebbe
01-05-2006, 10:01 PM
I must say you all are stupid..Translation
You all have me laughing so hard with these post because you are making things up. Im a muslim and I want a porkchop sandwich and a white woman.

East Side ATL ... IN THA HOUSE!

LOL

DT

dtebbe
01-05-2006, 10:02 PM
If ya don't kno ya betta ax somebody.. word

DT

ENDelt260
01-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Threads like this inspired Dave Chappelle's "I know black people" sketch.

That hack robbed ChiefsPlanet.

Ultra Peanut
01-06-2006, 12:30 AM
"I feel sorry for your mother."

Ultra Peanut
01-06-2006, 12:42 AM
I'm white, y'all
And I'm white, y'all...

quiettiger
01-06-2006, 03:58 AM

Stupid crackers.

ROFL

I used to be white. Now I just say no!

KcKing
01-06-2006, 04:20 AM

^^

Stacking flows is referring to the way he makes his songs... When rappers make a song, they record their verses first, then record themselves rapping along with the original verse... That's called stacking... Some then go through the process AGAIN but change the words some and in Jeezy's case, do his YEeeeaaahhhh's and "Let's get it" stuff in the background... That's called "Ad-Lib's". So the recording process goes like this...

"Verse"
"Stack"
"Ad-Lib"

When he's talking about stacking some mo'... That's simply saying that he wants an extra stack in his song to make his voice seem more well.... vocal... So he's sayin that he does his song like this...

"Verse"
"Stack"
"Stack"
"Ad-Lib"

And Then What?????

Bob Dole
01-06-2006, 04:50 AM
^^

Stacking flows is referring to the way he makes his songs... When rappers make a song, they record their verses first, then record themselves rapping along with the original verse... That's called stacking... Some then go through the process AGAIN but change the words some and in Jeezy's case, do his YEeeeaaahhhh's and "Let's get it" stuff in the background... That's called "Ad-Lib's". So the recording process goes like this...

"Verse"
"Stack"
"Ad-Lib"

When he's talking about stacking some mo'... That's simply saying that he wants an extra stack in his song to make his voice seem more well.... vocal... So he's sayin that he does his song like this...

"Verse"
"Stack"
"Stack"
"Ad-Lib"

And Then What?????

That's got to be one of the silliest things Bob Dole has ever read.

Having bling in your avatar doesn't aitomatically give interweb cred, Opie.

Ultra Peanut
01-06-2006, 04:59 AM
Yeah, that shit is wack.

deadbabyseal
01-06-2006, 06:16 AM
Attendant: Can I get you something?
Jiveman #2: S'mo fo butter layin' to the bone. Jackin' me up. Tightly.
Attendant: I'm sorry I don't understand.
Jiveman #1: Cutty say he cant hang.
Woman : Oh stewardess, I speak jive.
Attendant: Ohhhh, good.
Woman : He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.
Attendant: Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine.
Woman : Jus' hang loose blooood. She goonna catch up on the`rebound a de medcide.
Jiveman #2: What it is big mamma, my mamma didn't raise no dummy, I dug her rap.
Woman : Cut me som' slac' jak! Chump don wan no help, chump don git no help. Jive ass dude don got no brains anyhow.

KC Kings
01-06-2006, 03:34 PM
So it either means;
1. Having so much money has has to make multiple stacks of it.
2. Laying down another track to increase the vocal quality of his song.
3. He is going to knock up a rich white girl, and then knock up another one.

I am going to choose answer 1 I guess. I really don't see a bunch of gansta rappers sitting around and not only discussing the impact of "improving the vocal quality" of Yeeaaaahhh, but then including that process in their raps. It could be answer 3, but if they really wanted to impregnate a bunch of uppity white women they should have gone into pro-sports instead of rapping.

Where is Wutamess and BabyLee. The only black participation this thread got was from ZootedGranny, and he would rather laugh at us for getting it so wrong rather than tell us what in the hell it means.

Simply Red
08-19-2007, 10:20 PM
If you don't know. You won't know.

StcChief
08-19-2007, 10:39 PM
Flo ? Where's Eddie?

SLAG
08-19-2007, 10:48 PM
What if I wanted to "Walk it Out"... do they mean like in football when coach tells you to walk it out/

Ugly Duck
08-19-2007, 11:12 PM
No one should be confused about this... So Sold Crew sums it up rather nicely in "They Don't Know About My Flow"

Yo run it up, give up flow,
Ha give me the cash, give me the doe,
Yo Iíve been the bad guy and the hero,
As long as the police make ma statements grow.

Yo stopping the show, you know gonna flow,
A yo lyrical, biblical bad flow,
Yo yo, yo yo.

They donít know about my crew,
They donít know what I do,
They donít know about my flow,
They donít know where I go,
They donít know about my click,
They donít know about my s**t,

listopencil
08-19-2007, 11:16 PM
What you goní do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
Iíma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps. (Check it out)

You just had to go there...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W91sqAs-_-g"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W91sqAs-_-g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Mr. Plow
08-19-2007, 11:22 PM
You alls is wack yo!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tgCk8eY0Deg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tgCk8eY0Deg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

TinyEvel
08-19-2007, 11:26 PM
This is some whack-assed shit right here.

Why y'all perpetratin' the fraud?

listopencil
08-19-2007, 11:27 PM
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP scwa.

Buck
08-20-2007, 01:03 AM
Step 1. Stack Your Flow
Step 2. Stack Some Mo'
Step 3. Close Shop and do your count
Step 4. Hide the rest of the yams at your aunties house

HypnotizedMonkey
08-20-2007, 01:04 AM
check it. it's about feeding his hoes hormones that increase their period to kill any babies... the "Flow" (obviously a reference to a "beotch's" period) being stacked, will ensure that his hoes can work all shifts.

..so he can in turn, stack the "Flow", which surely means money, which is always stacked when you accumulate a large sum of it,

and then stack the "Flow" again in the studio when composing his lyrics.

Mr. Slick
Resident Wiggerometrist
hypnotizedmonkey.net

Molitoth
08-20-2007, 07:55 AM
Having bling in your avatar doesn't automatically give interweb cred, Opie.

LOL

patteeu
08-20-2007, 08:05 AM
Well I am black *** **** *** ******* **** ******* *** *** *******...

******** ** **** ***....**** **** ***** ****** ** ***** **... ** *** *** ***** *** ************* *******..**** *** ** ***...

**** ** *** ****...***. *** "negro tongue" *****...

* ***** *** * ****** ***** *** **** **** ** ****....* ***** ***** **** ***** *** * ******...

***....**** **** ******* ******....*** ****

I can't understand a word this guy said. ;)

patteeu
08-20-2007, 08:09 AM
Attendant: Can I get you something?
Jiveman #2: S'mo fo butter layin' to the bone. Jackin' me up. Tightly.
Attendant: I'm sorry I don't understand.
Jiveman #1: Cutty say he cant hang.
Woman : Oh stewardess, I speak jive.
Attendant: Ohhhh, good.
Woman : He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.
Attendant: Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine.
Woman : Jus' hang loose blooood. She goonna catch up on the`rebound a de medcide.
Jiveman #2: What it is big mamma, my mamma didn't raise no dummy, I dug her rap.
Woman : Cut me som' slac' jak! Chump don wan no help, chump don git no help. Jive ass dude don got no brains anyhow.

That wasn't just a "woman", that was June Cleaver!! :)

Simplex3
08-20-2007, 08:18 AM
per webster

"flow- n. slang generally used to describe menstration of a middle aged white woman"
You checked with the wrong Webster.

http://www.timstvshowcase.com/webster4.jpg

KC Kings
08-20-2007, 08:40 AM
check it. it's about feeding his hoes hormones that increase their period to kill any babies... the "Flow" (obviously a reference to a "beotch's" period) being stacked, will ensure that his hoes can work all shifts.

..so he can in turn, stack the "Flow", which surely means money, which is always stacked when you accumulate a large sum of it,

and then stack the "Flow" again in the studio when composing his lyrics.

Mr. Slick
Resident Wiggerometrist
hypnotizedmonkey.net

First of all I can't believe that this thread was dug back up.
Second of all, what you've just said....is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. The only thing nastier than a ho's stretched out cootch, is a ho's stretched out bloody cootch. Not only would he make less money with his entire stock of ho's constantly on the rag, there are a lot more cost effective alternates to preventing pregnancies than hormone treatment. The pill, the morning after pill, or even bi-monthly abortions would allow premium revenue to be gained from all ho's, and would be cheaper than hormone therapy as a total solution.

HypnotizedMonkey
08-20-2007, 10:25 AM
First of all I can't believe that this thread was dug back up.
Second of all, what you've just said....is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. The only thing nastier than a ho's stretched out cootch, is a ho's stretched out bloody cootch. Not only would he make less money with his entire stock of ho's constantly on the rag, there are a lot more cost effective alternates to preventing pregnancies than hormone treatment. The pill, the morning after pill, or even bi-monthly abortions would allow premium revenue to be gained from all ho's, and would be cheaper than hormone therapy as a total solution.

Boredom is a double-edged sword I guess.. so....

I didn't know they let robots with no attempt at a sense of humor get on this forum .... Honestly, I think this whole thread is "insanely idiotic" .. So.. I posted accordingly. Thanks for your useless reply! :) Duly noted.

..And sorry your butt is hurt! I didn't know the period comment would send a puss like yourself into feminine rage syndrome or whatever you've got going on... you might wanna go to your OBGYN and see what's going on down there..

also.... change your tampon ... you F-ing STINK.