PDA

View Full Version : The only good thing about all these coaching threads ...

kc-nd
01-05-2006, 07:46 PM
Is that we're not seeing stupid threads such as:

* Let's trade Larry Johnson or Priest Holmes or Tony Gonzalez or Trent Green (ain't happening).

* Let's get Terrell Owens (ain't happening).

* Predictions and scores for all the Chiefs games next year (didn't realize that there were so many fortune tellers out there).

* Mock drafts that make little sense.

* Makeup of the 2006 roster.

milkman
01-05-2006, 07:48 PM
The only good thing about this thread is that it is probably the only one of it's kind that we''l see.

Deberg_1990
01-05-2006, 07:50 PM
* Let's get Terrell Owens (ain't happening).

I actually would like to see Carl go after TO. IM probably the only fan on this board who feels that way, but I feel he could really help this team. Say what you want to about the guy, but he puts it all out there on the field.

Logical
01-05-2006, 07:51 PM
May I recommend WPI for you, it sounds just like the kind of BB you would love.

Big Chief Homer
01-05-2006, 08:02 PM
May I recommend WPI for you, it sounds just like the kind of BB you would love.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Amen

If you dont like the threads dont read them.and like vlad stated above.If you dont like it mosey on over to WPI.

PS.Now that DV's gone.Maybe we have a shot at TO after all.

SNR
01-05-2006, 08:09 PM
I actually would like to see Carl go after TO. IM probably the only fan on this board who feels that way, but I feel he could really help this team. Say what you want to about the guy, but he puts it all out there on the field.Right. I'm sure the Eagles said the exact same thing about the guy.

Oh wait, they did.

It wouldn't be long at all before TO started bitching about Tony Gonzalez taking away reception opportunities.

Although I gotta admit, if anyone is going to call this sack of shit defense out, it would be TO

jiveturkey
01-05-2006, 08:09 PM
I just posted a huge collections of mocks over in draft land.

All but one has us taking defensive players and one even has Chad Greeway falling to us.

Mr. Laz
01-05-2006, 08:10 PM
Is that we're not seeing stupid threads such as:

until now

Deberg_1990
01-05-2006, 08:11 PM
Right. I'm sure the Eagles said the exact same thing about the guy.

Oh wait, they did.

Actually, the guy is only good for about a season. After that he wears out his welcome.

Mr. Laz
01-05-2006, 08:12 PM
I just posted a huge collections of mocks over in draft land
pretty soon every poster will have their own private sub forum and we can all just stop by and say "hi" at whomever's house ...err ... forum we want.

siberian khatru
01-05-2006, 08:14 PM
Personally, I can't wait for this coaching crap to end. It's pushing all the poop threads off the front page.

If I want football, I'll go to WPI.

NewChief
01-05-2006, 08:17 PM
Don't worry. As soon as the coaching choice has been made, you'll look like Tacodamus.

milkman
01-05-2006, 08:26 PM
pretty soon every poster will have their own private sub forum and we can all just stop by and say "hi" at whomever's house ...err ... forum we want.

I hate it when people just stop by.
I'm not prepared for company, dammit!