PDA

View Full Version : KC Interviews

Chiefnj
01-06-2006, 08:34 AM
Is anyone else kind of baffled or unimpressed with the candidates Peterson has considered and interviewed so far - Butch Davis, Fassel, Meeks?

MOhillbilly
01-06-2006, 08:44 AM
Is anyone else kind of baffled or unimpressed with the candidates Peterson has considered and interviewed so far - Butch Davis, Fassel, Meeks?

You left out Saunders.

milkman
01-06-2006, 08:45 AM
Unimpresssed?

Yes.

Baffled?

No.

These are exactly the kind of candidates I have expected Carl to interview.

mlyonsd
01-06-2006, 08:50 AM
I wonder why he hasn't talked to Norv Turner yet.

nascher
01-06-2006, 08:57 AM
he never interviewed Butch Davis and the rest why not.

Fassel will have numerous interviews and Meeks did a very good job in Indy with little (money) to work.
On his list are C.Cameron and Kubiak and who knows.

Chiefnj
01-06-2006, 09:04 AM
he never interviewed Butch Davis and the rest why not.

Fassel will have numerous interviews and Meeks did a very good job in Indy with little (money) to work.
On his list are C.Cameron and Kubiak and who knows.

Meeks has been the DC for 4 years now, right? Unless I'm mistaken, haven't the Colts had the same problems the Chiefs had over that stretch - great offense, horrible defense. Does one year against a very easy schedule filled with offensively inept teams make him a good DC?

King_Chief_Fan
01-06-2006, 09:06 AM
I wonder why he hasn't talked to Norv Turner yet.

Norv told Peterson to fornicate himself. He has already worked for Al Davis......Peterson is more of the same

KcMizzou
01-06-2006, 09:06 AM
I just don't think there anyone all that exciting out there. I'm sure there are some that would turn out to be great choices, but I don't know who they are. Hopefully Herm, because it sure looks like he's our man.

SCChief
01-06-2006, 09:10 AM
Meeks has been the DC for 4 years now, right? Unless I'm mistaken, haven't the Colts had the same problems the Chiefs had over that stretch - great offense, horrible defense. Does one year against a very easy schedule filled with offensively inept teams make him a good DC?

Have to agree with this. The Colts D has been as much of a joke as ours has. This season, the Colts got a WEAK schedule, and the only thing that kept them from going undefeated were their last few opponents, who everyone thought would break the undefeated thing anyway.

As for who CP has interviewed... it doesn't surprise me, considering the fact we all know he really wants Edwards anyway.