PDA

View Full Version : stop...

NJ Chief Fan
01-07-2006, 04:15 AM
...the f^ckin bitchin already, all you germ warfare characters need to stop the bitchin, herm is gonna do a great job for the chiefs organization ..hell we'll be in the playoffs next season and even win a playoff game, living in nj ive witnessed the herm experience first hand and thaught he did a good job and his players give it their all. i think herms a smart guy and i think that hell keep the offensive system, with his ties to dv, maybe dick recommends someone to be our next oc

NJCF
THE ANTI GERM WARFARE SUCKAS

Miles
01-07-2006, 04:19 AM
Collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Then I flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop? Yo -- I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.

Fruit Ninja
01-07-2006, 04:26 AM
Never make a post like this hear. Its not even worth it man. This place gets crazy to fast. lol

4th and Long
01-07-2006, 04:35 AM
I'm not part of this "Germ Warfare" campaign but a few thing need to be pointed out to you.
...the f^ckin bitchin already, all you germ warfare characters need to stop the bitchin, herm is gonna do a great job for the chiefs organization
You can see into the future? Can I borrow your magic crystal ball?
hell we'll be in the playoffs next season and even win a playoff game
Again, I want some of the magic crystal ball action. I could make millions at the track.
living in nj ive witnessed the herm experience first hand and thaught he did a good job and his players give it their all.
I was at opening day at Arrowhead and if that what a Herm Edwards coached team giving it's all looks like, we're in deep trouble.
i think herms a smart guy
As opposed to you KNOW he's a smart guy? WTF?
and i think that hell keep the offensive system, with his ties to dv, maybe dick recommends someone to be our next oc
Does your arm hurt from all that reaching you're doing? Seriously, you can't make these claims on solid ground. Everything you posted was speculation at best.

Please come back when you have a leg to stand on and some evidence to support your claims.

NJ Chief Fan
01-07-2006, 04:53 AM
I'm not part of this "Germ Warfare" campaign but a few thing need to be pointed out to you.

Again, I want some of the magic crystal ball action. I could make millions at the track.

I was at opening day at Arrowhead and if that what a Herm Edwards coached team giving it's all looks like, we're in deep trouble.

Does your arm hurt from all that reaching you're doing? Seriously, you can't make these claims on solid ground. Everything you posted was speculation at best.

Please come back when you have a leg to stand on and some evidence to support your claims.
:) ROFL

pr_capone
01-07-2006, 04:54 AM
...the f^ckin bitchin already, all you germ warfare characters need to stop the bitchin

This is the only part of your post that I can completely agree with.

I certainly don't know what having Herm as HC is gonna bring, but it sure as hell does'nt help when people spam the Lounge with 50+ Herm threads.

The "germ warefare" people need to get a grip.

Regardless of his career record, you don't know exactly how he will do here. Perhaps the players will really respond to him and we go to the dance. Or.... we go 4-12. Sh!t.... training camp has not even started yet!

Until we are eliminated from playoff contention next season, it is pointless to jaw about what a sh!tty coach, or how good of one, Herm is.

Oh yeh..... I was at opening day as well. The Jets performance in that game does not have me brimming with confidence either.

Tactical Funky
01-07-2006, 05:10 AM
Collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Then I flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop? Yo -- I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.
Damn, you beat me to it! :cuss:

greg63
01-07-2006, 06:44 AM

He's been drinkin some of that warm beer. :D