PDA

View Full Version : Where will Saunders be next year?

jlscorpio
01-07-2006, 09:51 AM
My pick is either Oakland or Detroit

ArrowheadHawk
01-07-2006, 09:51 AM
probably detroit

Sully
01-07-2006, 09:53 AM
I'm gonna go on a limb and say he'll be the OC here, at a huge raise.

Short Leash Hootie
01-07-2006, 09:54 AM
If I were him I'd go to Oakland...plenty of toys on the offensive side of the ball. However, he better win and win quick or he'll be out of a job in two years.

football_kc
01-07-2006, 09:54 AM
Detroit- Definitely Detroit. More flexibility for Al.

milkman
01-07-2006, 09:55 AM
The Jets.

nychief
01-07-2006, 09:56 AM
I thought he was already coach of the lions... I read it on warpaintillustrated....

Short Leash Hootie
01-07-2006, 09:58 AM
I wouldn't want anything to do with Detroit. Terrible franchise. Oakland isn't much better but I'd take Moss, Porter and LJ2 over Detroit's "potential."

milkman
01-07-2006, 10:11 AM
I wouldn't want anything to do with Detroit. Terrible franchise. Oakland isn't much better but I'd take Moss, Porter and LJ2 over Detroit's "potential."

I don't know.

Charles Rogers, if he isn't released, and Roy Williams fit into the kind of scheme that Al would implement.

Mike Williams could be utilized much like a TE in a 3 WR set.

Jones hasn't lived up to his draft status, but might have a chnace of becoming something in Al's scheme.

I also think that Al could work wonders with Joey Harrington.

I've always thought that he was never a good fit for the WC offense, and was far better suited for the Air Coryell style.

Matt Millen, though, is a huge negative mark against them.

Short Leash Hootie
01-07-2006, 10:48 AM
I don't know.

Charles Rogers, if he isn't released, and Roy Williams fit into the kind of scheme that Al would implement.

Mike Williams could be utilized much like a TE in a 3 WR set.

Jones hasn't lived up to his draft status, but might have a chnace of becoming something in Al's scheme.

I also think that Al could work wonders with Joey Harrington.

I've always thought that he was never a good fit for the WC offense, and was far better suited for the Air Coryell style.

Matt Millen, though, is a huge negative mark against them.
Well, in order for an Al Saunders type offense to work he needs an offensive line. We all saw what happened when Roaf wasn't in the lineup.

milkman
01-07-2006, 10:52 AM
Well, in order for an Al Saunders type offense to work he needs an offensive line. We all saw what happened when Roaf wasn't in the lineup.

That is part of the Matt Millen is a huge negative.

A couple of good drafts, and a good FA signing on the OL would fix that.
If I'm Al, I have no faith in Millen's ability to get it done.

RedThat
01-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Al Saunders 2006 offensive coordinator of the Kansas City Chiefs.

milkman
01-07-2006, 11:20 AM
Al Saunders 2006 offensive coordinator of the Kansas City Chiefs.

Take a step back into reality.

You can do it.