PDA

View Full Version : How are Chiefs players supposed to react..

Jim Jones
01-07-2006, 05:15 PM
knowing that their new head coach is only worth a 4th round pick?

Bowser
01-07-2006, 05:17 PM
I bet Larry Johnson retires.

Tactical Funky
01-07-2006, 05:19 PM
:shake:

Woodrow Call
01-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Since Herm is well liked by most players, coaches, and executives in the NFL I would guess they are pretty happy with the move.

Most players probably realize that if the any team in the NFL gets raped by injuries they would have a terrible year. They probably also know that Herm was one of the hottest coaches in the NFL before last season.

Just my guess though.

Jim Jones
01-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Since Herm is well liked by most players, coaches, and executives in the NFL I would guess they are pretty happy with the move.

Most players probably realize that if the any team in the NFL gets raped by injuries they would have a terrible year. They probably also know that Herm was one of the hottest coaches in the NFL before last season.

Just my guess though.

He's a nice guy, but if you have a coach who can get a player to run through a wall for him, and then know the coach will still screw it up in the end anyway, what does it matter?

VonneMarie
01-07-2006, 05:41 PM
I'm just ready for those legendary PC's. :D

Alphaman
01-07-2006, 05:57 PM

Professional football players are very familiar with the business side of the profession. They know that they got a very good coach. They know their GM didn't pay much to get him. They will feel the same about this transaction as they felt about getting Willie Roaf for a 3rd round pick....ESTATIC!!!

Brock
01-07-2006, 05:59 PM
They may be quite happy that it wasn't Al Saunders.

Mecca
01-07-2006, 06:01 PM
They may be quite happy that it wasn't Al Saunders.

I know Larry Johnson and Tony Gonzalez are.

jAZ
01-07-2006, 06:02 PM
This is stupid. The WarPaintIllustrated site is starting to look better with this crap going on everywhere.

Tribal Warfare
01-07-2006, 06:03 PM
They would pissed off that KC didn't use it for better cup holders for the players SUVs and other luxury vehicles.

THEY WANT XZIBIT TO PIMP THEIR RIDE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skip Towne
01-07-2006, 06:06 PM
This is stupid. The WarPaintIllustrated site is starting to look better with this crap going on everywhere.
Head on over there.

Count Alex's Wins
01-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Head on over there.

You sound like a fledgling GERM WARFARE member.

Alphaman
01-07-2006, 06:45 PM

You know Warpaint Illustrated and Nick Athan get blasted alot on this site. However, they are the only Chiefs website that actually receives press releases from the Chiefs, gets press passes to the games and gets invited to the press conferences.

Tribal Warfare
01-07-2006, 06:51 PM
You know Warpaint Illustrated and Nick Athan get blasted alot on this site. However, they are the only Chiefs website that actually receives press releases from the Chiefs, gets press passes to the games and gets invited to the press conferences.

On the same coin, Athan desperate wants to seen as a legitmate news source, and he agonizes to get approval from everyone. In this world varied opinions that is not possible.