PDA

View Full Version : hey guys i'm back, but this time i'm jumping on your bandwagon.....

neckdemon
01-08-2006, 07:51 PM
hey all, i know some of you hated me earlier this year. and it's been a miserable season as a jets fan. but i just wanted to stop by and say i'm sad to see herm go. but, thats the way it goes. and, honestly, i'm glad he went to a team that i can actually root for (unlike the phins or the raiders, for instance. well, now that herm is coaching the chiefs, and since i liked him alot i have decided that the chiefs will be 2nd favorite team as of now. not that any of you actually care, but i figured i'd come and say hi anyway. i used to root for the packer as 2nd fav (cause i liked favre, but since he'e pretty much on his way out anyway). anyway, i think herm will do well over there in KC. he's a pretty good coach i think, and he should help bring your defense over the hump. and at least you know he'll be giving you guys some entertaining press conferences. anyway, i'm not gonna say herm wasn't without flaws, but overall i think you guys got yourself an up and coming coach to lead your team.

Saulbadguy
01-08-2006, 07:53 PM
Hehe.

Count Alex's Losses
01-08-2006, 07:53 PM
Why do you like Herm?

I was also under the impression that Donnie Henderson built your D.

ChiefsfaninPA
01-08-2006, 07:54 PM
Can you please give us a run down of your favorite teams in most favorite to least favorite order.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-08-2006, 07:54 PM
ROFL, I remember you.

I was making fun of your coach at the beginning of the year...

...and sadly...now he's our coach by the act of satan...

mlyonsd
01-08-2006, 07:56 PM
Until Herm is announced by the organization I will continue to bash him cause I don't think he's the answer.

So screw you, you guys stole our 4th round pick. CP is a f'ing moron for giving that pick up to a team that had a disgruntled coach.

You guys hoodwinked CP. Congrats.

VonneMarie
01-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Good Grief. :rolleyes:

neckdemon
01-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Why do you like Herm?

I was also under the impression that Donnie Henderson built your D.

what do i like about herm?

first and foremost he gets the players to play their hearts out for him, no matter what. he's a good leader of men.

he's brought the jets to the play-offs 3 out of 5 years and one shitty field goal kicker from the afc championship game.

imo, he's a pretty intelligent guy, who has had a decent amount of success as a head coach who was basically learning on the job. he's had his issues, but i see him getting better and better, not worse.

herm hired donnie to run a defense the way he wanted it run. and, if you listened to some of the rumore coming form the locker room.....one of the reason for the jets' defense step nackwards this year was donnie calling weak games.

neckdemon
01-08-2006, 08:01 PM
great, you guys could be dicks if you like. i came here in a friendly manner. maybe you guys would be happier with paul hackett.

ChiefsfaninPA
01-08-2006, 08:02 PM
great, you guys could be dicks if you like. i came here in a friendly manner. maybe you guys would be happier with paul hackett.

Cheer up old chap, there are some here who like Herm. I am one.

Cochise
01-08-2006, 08:04 PM
I was indifferent on the hire, but I think gochiefs has put me firmly into the Herm Edwards supporter camp. I want nothing more than for us to rip off 14 wins next year or something. We'll see how many sperm worfer members we have then ROFL

neckdemon
01-08-2006, 08:04 PM

yeah......i just think it's funny that i come here in a nice manner and i still get people to talk shit. hey, at least i showed back up after the loss and took my licks.

Rausch
01-08-2006, 08:05 PM
Until Herm is announced by the organization I will continue to bash him cause I don't think he's the answer.

So screw you, you guys stole our 4th round pick.

Hey, until he is signed they don't have our 4th round pick.

:rolleyes:

Count Alex's Losses
01-08-2006, 08:06 PM
I want nothing more than for us to rip off 14 wins next year or something. We'll see how many sperm worfer members we have then ROFL

14 wins wouldn't prove shit.

Chan93lx50
01-08-2006, 08:06 PM
I have never heard one of his press conferences or I just never paid much attention to him when he was on TV. What makes him so entertaining when he does his PC's

neckdemon
01-08-2006, 08:07 PM
I was indifferent on the hire, but I think gochiefs has put me firmly into the Herm Edwards supporter camp. I want nothing more than for us to rip off 14 wins next year or something. We'll see how many sperm worfer members we have then ROFL

i'd like to see that as well. if for nothing mor ethan to shove rotten crow into all the faces of the herm haters on the jets site. some of thos eguys are just ridiculous. a bunch of fatr drunks who sincerely belive they can coach an nfl team succesfully.

Skip Towne
01-08-2006, 08:07 PM
Where did you get a doofus name like neckdemon?

ChiefsfaninPA
01-08-2006, 08:08 PM
What makes him so entertaining when he does his PC's

He doesn't cry and put his Kleenex box in view of the camera for perfect product placement.

neckdemon
I have never heard one of his press conferences or I just never paid much attention to him when he was on TV. What makes him so entertaining when he does his PC's

you 've never heard the "you play to win the game" or the "get on the bus" speeches? don't worry there are plenty more where those came from. you'll be hearing them.

SNR
hey all, i know some of you hated me earlier this year. and it's been a miserable season as a jets fan. but i just wanted to stop by and say i'm sad to see herm go. but, thats the way it goes. and, honestly, i'm glad he went to a team that i can actually root for (unlike the phins or the raiders, for instance. well, now that herm is coaching the chiefs, and since i liked him alot i have decided that the chiefs will be 2nd favorite team as of now. not that any of you actually care, but i figured i'd come and say hi anyway. i used to root for the packer as 2nd fav (cause i liked favre, but since he'e pretty much on his way out anyway). anyway, i think herm will do well over there in KC. he's a pretty good coach i think, and he should help bring your defense over the hump. and at least you know he'll be giving you guys some entertaining press conferences. anyway, i'm not gonna say herm wasn't without flaws, but overall i think you guys got yourself an up and coming coach to lead your team.Your and idiot

VonneMarie
Welcome to the club...

ChiefsfaninPA
01-08-2006, 08:09 PM
a bunch of fatr drunks who sincerely belive they can coach an nfl team succesfully.

You mean us guys who post on BB's can't coach or manage a franchise? Where is a kid to dream now.

neckdemon
01-08-2006, 08:09 PM
Where did you get a doofus name like neckdemon?

skip towne was taken, so i had to be creative.......

Herzig
01-08-2006, 08:10 PM

He did that for me too.

neckdemon
Your and idiot

lol. it's "you're an idiot"............genius.

Bwana
Neck, long time no see. How the hell's it going?

VonneMarie
you 've never heard the "you play to win the game" or the "get on the bus" speeches? don't worry there are plenty more where those came from. you'll be hearing them.
Those are classic. Here's to many more as a Chief. :toast:

Bwana
01-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Your and idiot

Umm, look at your avatar. :hmmm:

Redcoats58
You've got alot to learn noob.

Chan93lx50

I have heard the of the quotes but not the whole story behind them!

neckdemon
01-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Neck, long time no see. How the hell's it going?

pretty good, and you?

Count Alex's Losses
01-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Umm, look at your avatar. :hmmm:

What's wrong with his avatar? That's his opinion. He doesn't want Germ Edwards in KC.

I'm sure every member of GERM WARFARE will eat crow in the unlikely even that Germ amounts to something in KC.

neckdemon
01-08-2006, 08:14 PM
I have heard the of the quotes but not the whole story behind them!

let's just say herm likes to use alot of analogies.

milkman

No genious, it's "your and idiot".

Retart! :rolleyes:

Bwana
pretty good, and you?

Not bad, not bad at all. Weclome to the big red bandwagon.

neckdemon
01-08-2006, 08:15 PM
What's wrong with his avatar? That's his opinion. He doesn't want Germ Edwards in KC.

I'm sure every member of GERM WARFARE will eat crow in the unlikely even that Germ amounts to something in KC.

how many play-off victories has your team had in the past 5 years? if herm continues his pace you should be making the play-offs more often than you have been.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
01-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Actually, IIRC, the Jets do NOT get the draft pick unless Herm signs.

edit:

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/NYJ/9148675

The Chiefs would give the Jets a surprisingly low fourth-round pick if they hire Edwards, who has ties to the team and general manager Carl Peterson. Because Edwards was still under contract with the Jets, the Chiefs needed to give up something to get him.

(emphasis added)

Bwana
01-08-2006, 08:16 PM

ChiefsfaninPA
01-08-2006, 08:17 PM
Actually, IIRC, the Jets do NOT get the draft pick unless Herm signs.

So basically they will get the draft pick.

Cochise
01-08-2006, 08:17 PM
how many play-off victories has your team had in the past 5 years? if herm continues his pace you should be making the play-offs more often than you have been.

He doesn't want us to finally get back into the playoffs, he wants us to get back into the playoffs with a coach he thinks is cool.

neckdemon
01-08-2006, 08:18 PM
No genious, it's "your and idiot".

Retart! :rolleyes:

y'know what i get it. it's just not as shrewd as he thought it was.

Redcoats58
01-08-2006, 08:18 PM
I could give a crap about playoff victories, I want superbowl victories.

ChiefsfaninPA
01-08-2006, 08:19 PM

Well to get some of those SB victories you have to win in the playoffs. Sorry there is no bypassing that feat.

neckdemon
01-08-2006, 08:20 PM

yeah well you have to get the play-off victories first.

Count Alex's Losses

Playoff wins against Marty don't count.

Cochise
He doesn't want us to finally get back into the playoffs, he wants us to get back into the playoffs with a coach he thinks is cool.

Or maybe more accurately, gochiefs was one of the biggest Gunther pimps around when we brought him back. Now that Gunther has failed, maybe he's just trying to hedge his bet.

If Herm does well here, he can just say, "oh well I'm happy to have been wrong". If he sucks, then he will crow about how he's right. It's easier than being wrong again... :hmmm:

Rausch

Unless the rules have changed you can't have a super bowl victory without a playoff victory...

neckdemon
01-08-2006, 08:21 PM

hey, he did embarass dungy and manning 41-0.

Redcoats58
01-08-2006, 08:21 PM
yeah well you have to get the play-off victories first.
I'll believe it when I see it.

BigMeatballDave
01-08-2006, 08:27 PM

I'm sure every member of GERM WARFARE will eat crow in the unlikely even that Germ amounts to something in KC.Can a mod change his username to KCJohnny?

milkman
01-08-2006, 08:28 PM
Can a mod change his username to KCJohnny?

My money says Johnny likes this one.

BigMeatballDave
01-08-2006, 08:29 PM
Playoff wins against Marty don't count.Normally, I'd agree with that. But, a play-off win is a play-off win...
:)

BigMeatballDave
01-08-2006, 08:30 PM
My money says Johnny likes this one.Oh, I'm sure he does. Its just that GC is acting just like him...

chiefs4me
01-08-2006, 08:31 PM
Welcome back...who are you again????

Rausch

Is that a new league rule?

4th and Long
I'm too busy covering my neck to reply to this thread. Dude's user name scares the hell out of me.

Redcoats58
01-08-2006, 08:32 PM
Unless the rules have changed you can't have a super bowl victory without a playoff victory...
Well obviously but I don't want to be the team that gets into the playoffs and wins one game and thinks their season was successful.

VonneMarie
01-08-2006, 08:33 PM
A playoff win is a playoff win. S T F U.

Redcoats58
01-08-2006, 08:33 PM
A playoff win is a playoff win. S T F U.
Ouch, easy now.

VonneMarie
01-08-2006, 08:36 PM
Ouch, easy now.
I get what you're saying. But, when you're a fan of a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 12 years? Give or take... you shouldn't be talking about a guy who has taken his team to the playoffs 3 out of 5 seasons.

4th and Long
01-08-2006, 08:36 PM
Ouch, easy now.
Dude, don't mess with the sista'.

Redcoats58
01-08-2006, 08:39 PM
I get what you're saying. But, when you're a fan of a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 12 years? Give or take... you shouldn't be talking about a guy who has taken his team to the playoffs 3 out of 5 seasons.
I'm a Chiefs fan you know the saying "Show Me". This team has made me very pessimistic about playoffs and superbowls. I back Herm 100% but I need results.

Redcoats58
01-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Dude, don't mess with the sista'.
Tru dat, Tru dat.

Skip Towne
01-08-2006, 08:41 PM
skip towne was taken, so i had to be creative.......
And you passed up shit-for-brains?

VonneMarie
01-08-2006, 08:43 PM
I'm a Chiefs fan you know the saying "Show Me". This team has made me very pessimistic about playoffs and superbowls. I back Herm 100% but I need results.
I agree. Just give the guy a chance...

And don't mess with me. :p

Rausch
01-08-2006, 08:43 PM
Well obviously but I don't want to be the team that gets into the playoffs and wins one game and thinks their season was successful.

That's like the ugly girl being pissed because she's at the dance with only the third most popular guy...

Redcoats58
01-08-2006, 08:45 PM
That's like the ugly girl being pissed because she's at the dance with only the third most popular guy...
Ugly girls need love too, huh Gochiefs.

VonneMarie
01-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride...

Redcoats58
01-08-2006, 08:46 PM
And don't mess with me. :p
Never

Bwana
01-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Ugly girls need love too, huh Gochiefs.

Like the dude would know. He needs to go find and clock some starwars chick.

milkman
01-08-2006, 08:55 PM
Like the dude would know. He needs to go find and clock some starwars chick.

Are you saying he needs to get a little wookie?

Bwana
01-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Are you saying he needs to get a little wookie?

Nice ROFL

KCBOSS1
01-08-2006, 09:02 PM
Neckdemon,
I just wanted to say that I appreciate you post. You are welcome here from my standpoint. I don't have 483,000 posts or anything, but not all of us feel at all negative about Herm Edwards. I have talked personally to a lot of Chiefs fans and don't think that this forum is a majority...though loud.

I appreciate some positive coming from a Jet fan. Thanks for your post.

KCBOSS1
01-08-2006, 09:03 PM
Maybe I will learn how to type shortly as well.

Skip Towne
01-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Neckdemon,
I just wanted to say that I appreciate you post. You are welcome here from my standpoint. I don't have 483,000 posts or anything, but not all of us feel at all negative about Herm Edwards. I have talked personally to a lot of Chiefs fans and don't think that this forum is a majority...though loud.

No, you damn sure don't have 483,000 posts n00b. You don't have 48 posts. S_T_F_U

Redcoats58
01-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Neckdemon,

Awe how sweet.

KCBOSS1
01-08-2006, 09:15 PM
No, you damn sure don't have 483,000 posts n00b. You don't have 48 posts. S_T_F_U

Well, hey, there's 19 for ya pud. 30+thousand posts and still with nothin really to say. But hey, even if you're jerk.... I still like your Avatar. My posts will probably come along.

Count Alex's Losses
01-08-2006, 09:16 PM
I did it all for the Wookiee.

KCBOSS1
01-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Awe how sweet.

Thanks, I try.

Bwana
01-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Well, hey, there's 19 for ya pud. 30+thousand posts and still with nothin really to say. But hey, even if you're jerk.... I still like your Avatar. My posts will probably come along.

Heh, Welcome to the board.

Mecca
01-08-2006, 09:20 PM
I did it all for the Wookiee.

Referencing Limp Bizkit is a quick way to make me dislike you.......

milkman
01-08-2006, 09:31 PM
Referencing Limp Bizkit is a quick way to make me dislike you.......

I'm guessing that Limp Bizkit is a band,that you don't like, that did a song with that woookiee reference.

Tribal Warfare
01-08-2006, 09:41 PM
great, you guys could be dicks if you like.

Welcome to ChiefsPlanet rochambeau

KILLER_CLOWN
01-08-2006, 09:43 PM
Welcome back Neckdemon, are you by chance a chiropractor? you see my necks a little stiff, which pressure point do i stab with my knife?

SNR
01-08-2006, 09:44 PM
Herm Edwards = All of the bad qualities of Vermeil AND Marty all rolled up into one coach + "fire and passion"

Bwana
01-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Herm Edwards = All of the bad qualities of Vermeil AND Marty all rolled up into one coach + "fire and passion"

chiefs4me
01-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Neckdemon,

Maybe you should make a few friends before you start calling us postwhores and loud.......:harumph:

morphius
01-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Its nice to hear something nice from the Jets fans, normally after something like this all you hear on the internet is horrible things about the couch/player.

Just dear lord, let DV help suggest a OC for Herm, cause his choices there have so far been questionable to say the least.

tk13
01-08-2006, 10:29 PM
Its nice to hear something nice from the Jets fans, normally after something like this all you hear on the internet is horrible things about the couch/player.

Just dear lord, let DV help suggest a OC for Herm, cause his choices there have so far been questionable to say the least.
I like Heimerdinger... well at least he's not conservative like Hackett. Problem was he never really got to implement his system because everybody got hurt... or even got to practice it because Pennington was out all summer, he had a horrible time in the shotgun against the Chiefs because it was like a 180 from Hackett-ball.

Count Alex's Losses
01-08-2006, 10:37 PM

You were right. You are certainly no lieutenant.

Dave Lane
01-08-2006, 11:54 PM

So screw you, you guys stole our 4th round pick. CP is a f'ing moron for giving that pick up to a team that had a disgruntled coach.

Dave

Dave Lane
01-08-2006, 11:59 PM

Yeah thats like beating up on a retart.

Dave

Mecca
01-09-2006, 12:00 AM
Yeah thats like beating up on a retart.

Dave

Hey, leave GoChiefs out of this.........

greg63
01-09-2006, 12:05 AM
Can you please give us a run down of your favorite teams in most favorite to least favorite order.

ROFLROFLROFL

Johnson&Johnson
01-09-2006, 12:06 AM

I am another. There are a lot of fellas here that thinks highly of Henderson just because they read what people write. I am glad you pointed it out that Henderson was solely blame for the Jets 2005's defense lapses.

Count Alex's Losses
01-09-2006, 12:09 AM

Dave

Dave we may have to make you a five-star general with all this recruiting you are doing. WELL DONE, SOLDIER!

Katipan
01-09-2006, 12:09 AM
Limp Bizkit did it for the nookie.

Not for the wookie.

The wookie I know likes black guys.

Halfcan
01-09-2006, 12:13 AM
Nut demon, thanks for taking the time away from smoking crack and trolling for male hookers. It was nice of you to stop by.

Mecca
01-09-2006, 12:14 AM
Nut demon, thanks for taking the time away from smoking crack and trolling for male hookers. It was nice of you to stop by.

Well he needed a night off, you taking over for him?

luv
01-09-2006, 12:27 AM
hey all, i know some of you hated me earlier this year. and it's been a miserable season as a jets fan. but i just wanted to stop by and say i'm sad to see herm go. but, thats the way it goes. and, honestly, i'm glad he went to a team that i can actually root for (unlike the phins or the raiders, for instance. well, now that herm is coaching the chiefs, and since i liked him alot i have decided that the chiefs will be 2nd favorite team as of now. not that any of you actually care, but i figured i'd come and say hi anyway. i used to root for the packer as 2nd fav (cause i liked favre, but since he'e pretty much on his way out anyway). anyway, i think herm will do well over there in KC. he's a pretty good coach i think, and he should help bring your defense over the hump. and at least you know he'll be giving you guys some entertaining press conferences. anyway, i'm not gonna say herm wasn't without flaws, but overall i think you guys got yourself an up and coming coach to lead your team.
Does this mean that, if/when Herm leaves, you'll be jumping off the bandwagon? What if we're going over a bridge?

greg63
01-09-2006, 12:38 AM
Does this mean that, if/when Herm leaves, you'll be jumping off the bandwagon? What if we're going over a bridge?

ROFLROFL
Then we'll push him/her.

kregger
01-09-2006, 12:52 AM
Jump on, jump off, get rolled over, whatever. So long as you hate the donks, you're always welcome.

neckdemon
01-09-2006, 01:38 PM
Jump on, jump off, get rolled over, whatever. So long as you hate the donks, you're always welcome.

well thats easy. i alwyas hated elway for that prima donna crap he pulled. besides the donks are the team who knocked off the jets on their way to the superbowl in 1998.

patteeu
01-09-2006, 02:24 PM
Welcome aboard, neckdemon.

greg63
01-09-2006, 04:53 PM
well thats easy. i alwyas hated elway for that prima donna crap he pulled. besides the donks are the team who knocked off the jets on their way to the superbowl in 1998.
...Well a Chiefs fan; I'm not buyin, but a fellow Donk hater - I hereby christen you. :D

-Captain Obvious

Rain Man
01-09-2006, 06:28 PM
Cool. I'm now rooting for neckdemon as my second-favorite fan of an opposing team.

kcfanXIII
01-09-2006, 06:31 PM

can you remember our fourth round pick from last year?