PDA

View Full Version : What are the senarios for Solari staying with the Chiefs?

Line Judge
01-08-2006, 10:46 PM
If Saunders leaves the Chiefs and Edwards does not make Solari the OC, will he remain the O-line coach or follow Saunders if he becomes a HC? Does anyone think that they can devine what he will do? What is Solari's relationship with Saunders? with Peterson? with his players? Does he like being in KC as much as Gunther? I would like to hear from anyone who has some insite or has read something about this. I would hate to lose him.

Please don't ridicule me if this is a stupid post. You can see this is a rookie posting.

Guru
01-08-2006, 10:48 PM
If Saunders leaves the Chiefs and Edwards does not make Solari the OC, will he remain the O-line coach or follow Saunders if he becomes a HC? Does anyone think that they can devine what he will do? What is Solari's relationship with Saunders? with Peterson? with his players? Does he like being in KC as much as Gunther? I would like to hear from anyone who has some insite or has read something about this. I would hate to lose him.

Please don't ridicule me if this is a stupid post. You can see this is a rookie posting.

What were ya thinkin ROOK?:)

RedThat
01-08-2006, 10:50 PM

Solari played w/ Herman Edwards in College....Dont remember the name of the school though.

milkman
01-08-2006, 10:53 PM
Mike Solari's ties are more to KC than to Al Saunders.

Even if he has no ambition to OC, he could have the title of Asst HC added to O-Line coach.

alanm
01-08-2006, 10:56 PM
Solari played w/ Herman Edwards in College....Dont remember the name of the school though.
I thought I heard it as San Diego St. But I could be wrong. I think Solari stays in KC.

Woodrow Call
01-08-2006, 10:56 PM
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/9152858

But just as Edwards' deal soon will be in place, so will some of his assistants in Kansas City. Edwards is expected to retain the highly respected Chiefs offensive line coach Mike Solari, who was his teammate at San Diego State University and defensive line coach Carl Hairston, who was Edwards' teammate with the Philadelphia Eagles.