View Full Version : So will it be three in a row for the Chiefs?

09-22-2000, 10:25 PM
That is QB's. Let's see McNair broken/bruised sternum, Moreno dislocated shoulder, Ferotte broken ???? What's your guess, step right up predict the over / under for Gus. How long and what bodypart? Say who was asking for a bone-crushing DE?? I think we may have some. PS is Clemons playing this week?

My guess is 3rd quarter at the 8:18 mark twisted ankle (I was going for broken neck but decided to be nice!) http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

09-22-2000, 10:33 PM
Clemons was an early inactive, and i heard he may be held out until the bye week.

09-22-2000, 10:39 PM
Has your season already been reduced to rooting for your team to injure key members of the opposing team?

Your guys won't hurt G.F. -- because that means you'd have to face the dangerous Jarious Jackson (sp?)...

(that, of course, was tongue-in-cheek)

09-23-2000, 08:02 AM
Shanahan wanted to make sure Griese was not the 3rd in a row. GF gets the start. sacraficial lamb?

Would rather be golfing

09-23-2000, 08:09 AM
I don't care if the D knocks the QB out of the game. I want to see the D-Line continue to hound QBs and lay the wood on them the way they have been the last 2 weeks. If the QB gets injured, so be it,that's just part of the game.
Combine this QB crushing D with our seemingly newfound O, the Chiefs will win a lot of games. Hope Gun and Raye don't crawl back into a shell this week.

Red Eyes
Chinn Up.

[b]The SitCom must die!!</B>

09-23-2000, 08:16 AM
You guys are funny...

The only thing broken on Sunday will be the hearts of KC's fans and the playoff dreams of KC's players.

09-23-2000, 08:18 AM
Brad, just stay away from high buildings sunday, ok?

09-23-2000, 08:21 AM
And the only thing broken right now is the record that is the Bronco fans...