PDA

View Full Version : Woman stabs father to death...

greg63
01-16-2006, 08:48 PM
For not letting her watch a football game! I just saw it on the news, but didn't hear where it happened. Anyone have anymore info on it?

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/520/rios7qj.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Dunit35
01-16-2006, 08:50 PM
Wow thats rediculous.

4th and Long
01-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Police: Daughter Stabs Father In Dispute Over Television Program

SANDUSKY, Ohio -- Police said a dispute over what to watch on television turned fatal in northern Ohio Saturday evening.

Fremont police said 69-year-old Hilario Rios was watching a movie, but his 45-year-old daughter Lona wanted to see a football game. They argued, and police said the elderly man was stabbed in the heart with a steak knife. He died about an hour after police arrived.

Lona Rios is now in the Sandusky County Jail awaiting a bond hearing Tuesday.

Police said she is charged with one count of murder as well as two counts of attempted murder, because police said she also turned the knife on two children in the house, her niece and her niece's friend.

Police said the girls were treated at a hospital and then released.

greg63
01-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Wow thats rediculous.

Yep! I wish I would have caught the begining of the telecast. :banghead:

siberian khatru
01-16-2006, 08:52 PM
My opinion of this depends on which football game she was trying to watch.

greg63
01-16-2006, 08:52 PM
Police: Daughter Stabs Father In Dispute Over Television Program

SANDUSKY, Ohio -- Police said a dispute over what to watch on television turned fatal in northern Ohio Saturday evening.

Fremont police said 69-year-old Hilario Rios was watching a movie, but his 45-year-old daughter Lona wanted to see a football game. They argued, and police said the elderly man was stabbed in the heart with a steak knife. He died about an hour after police arrived.

Lona Rios is now in the Sandusky County Jail awaiting a bond hearing Tuesday.

Police said she is charged with one count of murder as well as two counts of attempted murder, because police said she also turned the knife on two children in the house, her niece and her niece's friend.

Police said the girls were treated at a hospital and then released.

Thanks! Freakin outrages. :shake:

Phobia
01-16-2006, 08:56 PM
Did she at least get to finish the damn game?

greg63
01-16-2006, 08:57 PM
Fremont police said 69-year-old Hilario Rios was watching a movie, but his 45-year-old daughter Lona wanted to see a football game.

...This is what happens when you live with your parents for the first forty-five years of your life; forty-five and living at home. :shake:

John Matrix
About 30 minutes from where I live. I'm beeming with pride.

siberian khatru
...This is what happens when you live with your parents for the first forty-five years of your life; forty-five and living at home. :shake:

Somebody hide the cutlery from gochiefs.

Sure-Oz
thats ****ed up

VonneMarie
That's crazy. :shake:

greg63
01-16-2006, 08:59 PM

You can write to her while she's in prison and ask. :p :D

greg63
01-16-2006, 09:00 PM
Somebody hide the cutlery from gochiefs.

ROFLROFLROFL

Wrong, but funny. :D

Phobia
01-16-2006, 09:00 PM

Yeah because that's exactly what the article states. It isn't possible that the old man was visiting his daughter or visaversa.

greg63
01-16-2006, 09:01 PM
thats ****ed up

That's crazy. :shake:

Yup.

greg63
01-16-2006, 09:02 PM
About 30 minutes from where I live. I'm beeming with pride.

I'll bet.

VonneMarie
01-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Sick... ROFL

Sure-Oz
01-16-2006, 09:05 PM
shouldn't the title be woman stabs father rather than girl??

pak1983
01-16-2006, 09:07 PM
hey there are only so many games left

Count Zarth
01-16-2006, 09:07 PM
This is a cover up.

Here's what really happened.

Hilario was watching TV on Saturday night and his daughter was over. She asked her aging father nicely if they could watch a football game.

Being a crotechy old man, on the brink of senility, Hilario rudely shouted NO! This caused his daughter to break down into tears. She went upstairs and cried herself to sleep on her childhood bed.

Upon hearing the sobbing, Hilario was overcome with grief, knowing he had ignored his children and treated them horribly his entire life.

He couldn't stand it any longer. He went into the kitchen and got a steak knife, stabbed himself in the heart, and died.

Lona came down later to find him dead. Horrified, she grabbed the knife from his chest and went into shock. She started screaming uncontrollably. This was perceived as attempted murder. Her nieces freaked out, being stupid teenage girls.

There you have it folks. LONA IS INNOCENT!!!!!!!

greg63
01-16-2006, 09:08 PM
Yeah because that's exactly what the article states. It isn't possible that the old man was visiting his daughter or visaversa.
Excellent point Phobia; oh, by the way it was a sarcastic joke about a forty-five year old chick who obviously has no life. She stabs her dad to death because he wouldn't let her watch a football game!

greg63
01-16-2006, 09:11 PM
shouldn't the title be woman stabs father rather than girl??

Probably but when I posted it the telecast used the word "girl".

Ultra Peanut
01-16-2006, 09:11 PM
GoDirectly2JayLeno: Hey there Avril, it's uh, great that you're coming on the show there!
eubank_on_it: lol
xxalavignexx: ya ok i think i will dress like an indian 2nite
xxalavignexx: on ur show
GoDirectly2JayLeno: Why?
xxalavignexx: i thought it wo
xxalavignexx: would be totaly funny
xxalavignexx: whatever nevermind
GoDirectly2JayLeno: No, it's okay, you can dress like an Indian if you want, I was just trying to figure out why.
eubank_on_it: lol
xxalavignexx: i dont have 2 explain myself 2 u
xxalavignexx: f u leno
xxalavignexx: \m/ ^_^ \m/
GoDirectly2JayLeno: So I hear Monica Lewinsky is in the news today!
eubank_on_it: boy you a trip

Taco John
01-16-2006, 09:16 PM
That's just bad parenting right there.

KCChiefsMan
01-16-2006, 09:19 PM
those damn native americans :shake:

KcMizzou
01-16-2006, 09:20 PM
That's just bad parenting right there.ROFL Nice.

ChiefsNow
01-16-2006, 11:28 PM
He's probably been stabbing her for years.

Mecca
01-16-2006, 11:31 PM
This is a cover up.

Here's what really happened.

Hilario was watching TV on Saturday night and his daughter was over. She asked her aging father nicely if they could watch a football game.

Being a crotechy old man, on the brink of senility, Hilario rudely shouted NO! This caused his daughter to break down into tears. She went upstairs and cried herself to sleep on her childhood bed.

Upon hearing the sobbing, Hilario was overcome with grief, knowing he had ignored his children and treated them horribly his entire life.

He couldn't stand it any longer. He went into the kitchen and got a steak knife, stabbed himself in the heart, and died.

Lona came down later to find him dead. Horrified, she grabbed the knife from his chest and went into shock. She started screaming uncontrollably. This was perceived as attempted murder. Her nieces freaked out, being stupid teenage girls.

There you have it folks. LONA IS INNOCENT!!!!!!!

Is it wrong that this post made me think of Skip?

savedin79
01-17-2006, 06:38 AM
The gamess werent that good anyway.

DeepSouth
01-17-2006, 06:39 AM
No body has asked the important question. What team does she support? And, why would a man rather watch a movie than football?

Inspector
01-17-2006, 06:42 AM
And, who won?

The news is always so incomplete!

Bob Dole
01-17-2006, 06:52 AM
They're now reporting what movie he was watching (Seventeen Again, but not which game she wanted to watch.

You can probably figure out which game, since:

Mr. Rios was found unconscious on the floor of his front room, bleeding from the chest, when police responded to a 911 hangup call just before 6 p.m.

Also, Ms. Rios is reportedly unemployed...which lends credence to the assumption that she lived with her father.

Link (http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060116/NEWS17/60116021/-1/NEWS)

CosmicPal
01-17-2006, 08:57 AM
Typical Bronco fan reaction.

greg63
01-18-2006, 01:06 AM
They're now reporting what movie he was watching (Seventeen Again, but not which game she wanted to watch.

You can probably figure out which game, since:

Also, Ms. Rios is reportedly unemployed...which lends credence to the assumption that she lived with her father.

Link (http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060116/NEWS17/60116021/-1/NEWS)

True; just too creepy. :shake:

Prince22
01-18-2006, 01:19 AM
Typical Bronco fan reaction.

I thought the same thing at first. But I was in Pittsburgh this weekend and some of the people I saw around there lead me to believe otherwise.