PDA

View Full Version : NFT: I feel like hurting someone

RedNFeisty
01-17-2006, 09:06 AM
Being female has it perks, but it can certainly suck. This morning I woke up cranky and as the morning has progressed I have been consumed with the feeling of rage and wanting to severely hurt someone. I would have no issue ripping someone’s heart out and shoving it down their throat right now. What is so bad about the feeling, no one has done anything to piss me off, the feeling is just there. I suppose I should chalk it up to PMS’ing, ugh, the joys of being female. I much prefer the days where I can not get enough... And it is only ****ing 9 am!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Matt Helm
01-17-2006, 09:12 AM
Being female has it perks, but it can certainly suck. This morning I woke up cranky and as the morning has progressed I have been consumed with the feeling of rage and wanting to severely hurt someone. I would have no issue ripping someone’s heart out and shoving it down their throat right now. What is so bad about the feeling, no one has done anything to piss me off, the feeling is just there. I suppose I should chalk it up to PMS’ing, ugh, the joys of being female. I much prefer the days where I can not get enough... And it is only ****ing 9 am!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

What needs to be said? I have had the ability in the past to piss off the Pope. So I'm game to be a target for your wrath! (The good news for me is you will have to do it via the keyboard!)

SLAG
01-17-2006, 09:12 AM
you need some good mouth lovin

Donger
01-17-2006, 09:14 AM
Being female has it perks

Perks? What perks?

Bwana
01-17-2006, 09:14 AM

ROFL

I can relate. I quit chewing a few days ago and I am a walking azzhole. I am going to go make some sales calls on the road for the rest of the week just to get away from my family before they take a shot at me. :) I know they are going WTF is wrong with him, because no one in the house has a clue I quit chewing. :hmmm:

King_Chief_Fan
01-17-2006, 09:15 AM

hello? Mrs. King Chief Fan, is that you??

Gonzo
01-17-2006, 09:16 AM
Try smoking crack...that'll help.

COchief
01-17-2006, 09:18 AM
So you are really living up to your username today eh? Red....and Feisty.

**gross**

Clint in Wichita
01-17-2006, 09:19 AM
I think I'm in deep sh!t

Bob Dole
01-17-2006, 09:19 AM
ROFL

I can relate. I quit chewing a few days ago and I am a walking azzhole.

The tobacco cessation didn't make you an asshole.

It just made you realize that you are an asshole.

siberian khatru
01-17-2006, 09:21 AM
Get a new tattoo.

RedNFeisty
01-17-2006, 09:23 AM
you need some good mouth lovin

Nah, had plenty of that yesterday.

chefsos
01-17-2006, 09:26 AM
Get a new tattoo.
That tattoo artist would have a tough time explaining that needle in his ass.

RedNFeisty
01-17-2006, 09:26 AM
ROFL

I can relate. I quit chewing a few days ago and I am a walking azzhole. I am going to go make some sales calls on the road for the rest of the week just to get away from my family before they take a shot at me. :) I know they are going WTF is wrong with him, because no one in the house has a clue I quit chewing. :hmmm:

Congrats on quiting, but you should at least tell the wife! Might get a special reward!!

The owner of the company I work for offered me money to quit smoking, Clint said it wasn't near enough to have to deal with me quitting.

Ultra Peanut
01-17-2006, 09:29 AM
It could be worse.

RedNFeisty
01-17-2006, 09:30 AM
It started with everyone waking up late this morning, having a flat rear tire, stopping to get air and having to get ****ing change and of course the air machine has to be a mile from the store and the machine only takes quarters of course, the damn bastards. I ****ing hate everything today!

Clint in Wichita
It could be worse.

You know not of what you speak.

RedNFeisty
It could be worse.

This is true, I could be you.

Sorry, I did not mean that, but it did put a smile on my face to say it.

Clint in Wichita
01-17-2006, 09:31 AM
It started with everyone waking up late this morning, having a flat rear tire, stopping to get air and having to get ****ing change and of course the air machine has to be a mile from the store and the machine only takes quarters of course, the damn bastards. I ****ing hate everything today!

My girl is finally a member of the club!

Congratulations, babe!

RedNFeisty
01-17-2006, 09:33 AM
My girl is finally a member of the club!

Congratulations, babe!

Finally something that makes you proud.

Bob Dole
01-17-2006, 09:34 AM

Paying for air is reason enough to be in a bad mood.

RedNFeisty
01-17-2006, 09:35 AM
Paying for air is reason enough to be in a bad mood.

Oh, it ****ing pissed me off. I figured it would be cheaper to pay for air then a new tire.

Ultra Peanut
01-17-2006, 09:36 AM
This is true, I could be you.That's exactly what I meant, actually.

Bwana
01-17-2006, 09:36 AM
The tobacco cessation didn't make you an asshole.

It just made you realize that you are an asshole.

Cool I'll pass that along! :thumb:

ChiefsFan4Life
01-17-2006, 09:37 AM

Half a pint of throat yogurt should help you out

RedNFeisty
01-17-2006, 09:37 AM
What needs to be said? I have had the ability in the past to piss off the Pope. So I'm game to be a target for your wrath! (The good news for me is you will have to do it via the keyboard!)

Nice of you to offer yourself up like that, however I don't think you have a clue what you might be getting yourself into. Most run and hide from my wrath.

CosmicPal
01-17-2006, 09:38 AM
I could use a spanking myself today.

RedNFeisty
01-17-2006, 09:39 AM
That's exactly what I meant, actually.

Don't make me feel bad, that will only make it worse! :cuss:

Ultra Peanut
01-17-2006, 09:42 AM
Don't make me feel bad, that will only make it worse! :cuss:You don't have to shave your face. You don't have to deal with people treating you like a guy. You aren't looked at as a freak. You aren't miserable and jealous and despondent every waking moment of your life.

That should make you feel fortunate, not bad. 'sall I'm saying.

Fire Me Boy!
Oh, it ****ing pissed me off. I figured it would be cheaper to pay for air then a new tire.
Not to add fuel to the fire (yeah, right), but I think you meant "than" a new tire instead of "then" a new tire.

cadmonkey

I would say this is why you are in a bad mood, not the PMS so much. After this type of morning I would be pretty pissed of too.

RedNFeisty
01-17-2006, 09:47 AM
Not to add fuel to the fire (yeah, right), but I think you meant "than" a new tire instead of "then" a new tire.

nlm

Suck a fart out of my ass.

Fire Me Boy!
01-17-2006, 09:48 AM
You don't have to shave your face. You don't have to deal with people treating you like a guy. You aren't looked at as a freak. You aren't miserable and jealous and despondent every waking moment of your life.

Listen to her, Red. She's right.

Rausch
01-17-2006, 09:51 AM
You don't have to shave your face. You don't have to deal with people treating you like a guy. You aren't looked at as a freak. You aren't miserable and jealous and despondent every waking moment of your life.

Well, now that you mention it...

Clint in Wichita
01-17-2006, 09:51 AM
I would say this is why you are in a bad mood, not the PMS so much. After this type of morning I would be pretty pissed of too.

This morning was simply irritating.

The PMS turns "annoyance" into "bloodthirsty psychotic rampage".

ChiefsFire
01-17-2006, 09:53 AM
nlm

OH SNAP

suck a fart outta ur ass while your flowing???

thats too kinky even for Delt

RedNFeisty
01-17-2006, 09:54 AM

Normally, I would shrug it off and laugh at my luck.

RedNFeisty
01-17-2006, 09:55 AM

I hope that one day a light will come on and you will no longer care what others think to a point. Make yourself happy and everyone else can **** themselves.

Fire Me Boy!
01-17-2006, 09:55 AM
nlm

ROFL

RedNFeisty
01-17-2006, 09:56 AM

Are you trying to say something!?!

Matt Helm
01-17-2006, 09:58 AM
Nice of you to offer yourself up like that, however I don't think you have a clue what you might be getting yourself into. Most run and hide from my wrath.

I am fearless! Especially with over 200 miles between us!!!

Ultra Peanut
01-17-2006, 09:59 AM
I hope that one day a light will come on and you will no longer care what others think to a point. Make yourself happy and everyone else can **** themselves.It's not what everyone else thinks that bothers me so much. It's the fact that I cannot escape. Even when I am completely alone, there is absolutely no way for me to be comfortable or happy.

Fire Me Boy!
01-17-2006, 09:59 AM
OH SNAP

suck a fart outta ur ass while your flowing???

thats too kinky even for Delt
ENDelt's kink factor is directly related to the girl's dress size. So... maybe not.

cadmonkey
01-17-2006, 10:06 AM

I hope this doesn't happen 12 times a year, nothing worse than bloodthirsty psycho sleeping next to you.

Clint in Wichita
01-17-2006, 10:06 AM
Are you trying to say something!?!

No, no...it's perfectly normal to have murderous urges after inflating a tire. Really!

Clint in Wichita
01-17-2006, 10:09 AM
It's not what everyone else thinks that bothers me so much. It's the fact that I cannot escape. Even when I am completely alone, there is absolutely no way for me to be comfortable or happy.

Do you really think posting 30,000 times on Chiefsplanet is going to help?

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 10:11 AM

Next time go to quiktrip, there are some in wichita aren't there?

PastorMikH
01-17-2006, 10:32 AM
This morning I woke up cranky

And just how is that any different from any other woman on just about every day of their lives?

:p:p

PastorMikH
01-17-2006, 10:36 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROYC75
01-17-2006, 10:38 AM

Damn, I might as well get on this train. # 1 All you have to do to the old man is say " If you want it , here it is , come and get it. " If he doesn't respond, slap the snot out of him, tell him Ponch needs to get in gear here.

# 2, avoid the damn nails / glass , I hear so much shit about women being cautious drivers ....... The only thing cautious is how they drive us ( men ) nuts. :D

# 3 Why do women feel they have to hurt somebody, anybody to get their revenge ? What gives, is that PMS that focking bad you have to spread it around. By now being all of __________ ( insert age ) you should be a trained professional on how to deal with this, if not, take a crash course for dummies with PMS. You can find this at your local beauty shop, no appointment nessecary.

# 4 I'm just having a little fun here, but do keep in mind ,I was pissed last night about the KU - MU game,( plus KU - KSU on Sat. ) I didn't go out and kill, take revenge on all cats / pussy's that I saw.....

Hope you have a good day now........
:p

Rausch
01-17-2006, 10:40 AM
Do you really think posting 30,000 times on Chiefsplanet is going to help?

Could it hurt?...

onescrewleftuntwisted
01-17-2006, 10:49 AM
nice to see nothing around here has changed

how the hell is everybody.

Ultra Peanut
01-17-2006, 11:39 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFLYes. HILARIOUS.

I'm sure Jesus laughs his ass off when he watches me cry myself to sleep.

PastorMikH
01-17-2006, 11:42 AM
Yes. HILARIOUS.

Actually, I think He is taking note of the extent you are willing to go to make Red feel better. ;)

vailpass
01-17-2006, 11:44 AM

ROFL Too good.

Clint in Wichita
01-17-2006, 11:50 AM
Could it hurt?...

Yes.

The only uncertainty is whether posting 30,000 times is the cause of the problem, or only a symptom.

Clint in Wichita
01-17-2006, 11:52 AM
Yes. HILARIOUS.

If Jesus laughs as he watches you cry yourself to sleep, then maybe you should find a new boyfriend and kick his illegal immigrant arse to the curb.

I know a roofer named Pedro that might interest you. ROFL

Chiefs Pantalones
01-17-2006, 11:54 AM
I feel like getting naked, but I'm not sure the professor would appreciate that...

Rausch
01-17-2006, 11:55 AM
Yes.

The only uncertainty is whether posting 30,000 times is the cause of the problem, or only a symptom.

I know if I had posted more in the past I wouldn't have a lot of the problems I do now...

Clint in Wichita
01-17-2006, 11:55 AM
I feel like getting naked, but I'm not sure the professor would appreciate that...

Especially if you look like Mr. Howell.

Clint in Wichita
01-17-2006, 11:56 AM
I know if I had posted more in the past I wouldn't have a lot of the problems I do now...

How the hell is that?

Chiefs Pantalones
01-17-2006, 11:57 AM
Especially if you look like Mr. Howell.
ROFL

PastorMikH
01-17-2006, 11:58 AM

Are you going to be a dad Brad???

Katipan
01-17-2006, 11:58 AM
ENDelt's kink factor is directly related to the girl's dress size. So... maybe not.

It's directly related to how much beer he got in the girl.

Rausch
01-17-2006, 12:00 PM

Already am.

Hell, my g/f just became a grandma.

Meaning, I've had grandma sex... :hmmm:

Fire Me Boy!
01-17-2006, 12:01 PM
... again?

Rausch
01-17-2006, 12:01 PM
How the hell is that?

Being a computer nerd instead of a poon hound might have been more intelligent...

Rausch
01-17-2006, 12:02 PM
... again?

Not funny.

Clint in Wichita
01-17-2006, 12:03 PM
Being a computer nerd instead of a poon hound might have been more intelligent...

Not a chance.

Don't let these fuggers fool you.

Ebolapox
01-17-2006, 12:06 PM

so, what's up, janet?? you spent any time with larry wachowski lately??

-EB-

Chiefs Pantalones
01-17-2006, 12:07 PM
If Nick Athan told you that you were going to be a dad, Brad, I wouldn't think anything of it...

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Already am.

Hell, my g/f just became a grandma.

Meaning, I've had grandma sex... :hmmm:

GROSS :Lin:

Rausch
01-17-2006, 12:11 PM
GROSS :Lin:

I enjoyed it... :)

Chiefs Pantalones
01-17-2006, 12:13 PM
I enjoyed it... :)
Just like pizza...

luv
01-17-2006, 12:17 PM
While PMS'ing does, indeed, suck, there was a time when I was very happy to be doing so.

Anyway, I know what you mean. It gets even worse after you get to work and have to deal with employees. There have been days when I wanted to strangle them for the slightest infraction.

Eat more chocolate.

onescrewleftuntwisted
01-17-2006, 12:39 PM
eat more chocolate.

hmm...

Count Alex's Losses
01-17-2006, 12:42 PM
I see.

Well, I could get into S&M I guess.

RedNFeisty
01-17-2006, 02:22 PM
Yes. HILARIOUS.

IMO, you need to love yourself. You will never be happy until you make yourself happy, whatever that might take.

RedNFeisty
01-17-2006, 02:23 PM
I am feeling much better thanks to all of you!

Ultra Peanut
01-17-2006, 02:26 PM
IMO, you need to love yourself. You will never be happy until you make yourself happy, whatever that might take.Essentially, what it would take is impossible... which kinda sucks.

Thanks, though. Sorry to derail your venting with my own stuff.

sedated
01-17-2006, 02:36 PM
IMO, you need to love yourself. You will never be happy until you make yourself happy, whatever that might take.

hehe
huh-huh
hehe
huh-huh

I might just do that.

Even at work, I need to love myself.

Iowanian
01-17-2006, 02:39 PM
Its just not a good Pitty party without Hats and a pinata.

Pony rides and a fire and knife juggling blind midget on a tricyle...and a cold beer would make this one more enjoyable for me.

Ultra Peanut
01-17-2006, 02:41 PM
Images Showing:

Your search - knife juggling blind midget on a tricycle - did not match any documents. Damnit.

keg in kc
01-17-2006, 02:47 PM
IMO, you need to love yourself. That's right. Find some good porn and love yourself until your wrist clamps up.

Wait? What?

sedated
01-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Eat more chocolate.

yeah, get yourself nice and plump for your male suitors. :thumb:

having guys snickering and making fun of you will make you feel much better.

those must be the "perks", right?

keg in kc
01-17-2006, 02:53 PM
Oh, boy. You had to go and do that.

Otter
01-17-2006, 03:06 PM
Sounds like you're not gettin' any?!?!? PM me a recent picture and I"ll let you know if I can help.

Iowanian
01-17-2006, 03:12 PM
Otter,

You and Clint going to spin her like a pig on a spit over a fire?

Clint in Wichita
01-17-2006, 03:16 PM
Sounds like you're not gettin' any?!?!? PM me a recent picture and I"ll let you know if I can help.

Not true.

My dingaling is the only thing standing between her and "The Holocaust 2".

Otter
01-17-2006, 03:18 PM
Otter,

You and Clint going to spin her like a pig on a spit over a fire?

He's gonna have a tough act to follow, I don't go 2nd.

ChiTown
01-17-2006, 03:25 PM
Eat more chocolate.

I hope that advice was for Clent, because he certainly isn't going to be eating pussy for a while............at least I hope not.

Iowanian
01-17-2006, 03:34 PM

We're not talking about horseshoes or ring toss here....I figure you two could put your brains together and pick her up and carry her around like an ear of corn....no hands.

Clint in Wichita
01-17-2006, 03:49 PM

You'll enjoy the taste of my pinkish/brownish man-chowder.

ChiTown
01-17-2006, 03:58 PM
You'll enjoy the taste of my pinkish/brownish man-chowder.

Pinkish/brownish?

WTF is wrong with you?

Clint in Wichita
01-17-2006, 04:03 PM
Pinkish/brownish?

WTF is wrong with you?

I didn't want to spell it out, but sperm, blood and sh!t tend to take on a pinkish/brownish hue when combined.

RedNFeisty
01-17-2006, 04:09 PM
I didn't want to spell it out, but sperm, blood and sh!t tend to take on a pinkish/brownish hue when combined.

Oh, that is ****ing gross!!!!!!!!

Besides, who said anything about ragging!?!

angel
01-17-2006, 04:09 PM
ew

Clint in Wichita
01-17-2006, 04:13 PM
Oh, that is ****ing gross!!!!!!!!

Besides, who said anything about ragging!?!

Indeed, who did?

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 04:19 PM
I believe he is refering to what happend to the bronco fan in WA not menstration, wasn't it rectal perforation.

Matt Helm
01-17-2006, 04:26 PM
This started out kind of funny, but has lost speed exponentially.

savedin79
01-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Who Cares!

Ultra Peanut
01-17-2006, 05:06 PM
Who Cares!
BO KNOWS FOOTBALL

CHIEFSFAN_NY
01-17-2006, 08:07 PM
Limp BizkitBreak Stuff Lyrics

It's just one of those days
When ya don't wanna wake up
Everything is f*cked, everybody sucks.
You don't really know why
But you wanna justify rippin' someone's head off
No human contact
And if you interact your life is on contract
Your best bet is to stay away mother f*cker!
It's just one of those days!

It's all about the he said she said bullsh*t
I think you better quit lettin' sh*t slip
Or you'll be leavin with a fat lip
I think you better quit talkin' that shit

It's just one of those days
Feelin' like a freight train
First one to complain
Leaves with a blood stain
Damn right I'm a maniac
You better watch your back
Cuz I'm f*ckin' up your program
And if you're stuck up
You just lucked up
Next in line to get f*cked up
Your best bet is to stay away motherf*cker!
It's just one of those days!

It's all about the he said she said bullsh*t.
I think you better quit lettin shit slip
I think you better quit talkin that shit, punk
So come and get it

I feel like sh*t
My suggestion is to keep your distance
Cuz right now I'm dangerous
We've all felt like sh*t
And been treated like sh*t
All those motherf*ckers, that want to step up

I hope ya know
I pack a chainsaw
I'll skin your ass raw
And if my day keeps going this way
I just might break something tonight

I pack a chainsaw
I'll skin your ass raw
I just might break something tonight

I pack a chainsaw
I'll skin your ass raw
I just might break your f*ckin' face tonight

Give me stuff to break
Give me stuff to break
Just give me stuff to break
How 'bout your f*ckin' face?

I hope you know I pack a chainsaw, what? A chainsaw, what?, a mutherf*ckin' chainsaw, what?
So come and get it

It's all about the he said she said bullsh*t.
I think you better quit lettin shit slip
I think you better quit talkin that shit
Punk, so come and get it

Bowser
01-17-2006, 08:19 PM
Don't think I'll be able to eat the lasagne the wife fixed. Maybe I'll just have an orange then hit myself in the head with a ball peen.

papasmurf
01-17-2006, 09:53 PM

Dam women have an excuse for beating the f*** out of things.