PDA

View Full Version : Which road team has the best chance to win this weekend?

Chiefs Pantalones
01-17-2006, 11:30 AM
Poll-icious...

plbrdude
01-17-2006, 12:52 PM
picked pitt., though i would not be surprised to see both road teams win

Garcia Bronco
01-17-2006, 12:56 PM
I picked Carolina. Seattle has lost Alexander, and he'll most likely play...he won't be at full speed at all, and he could leave the game at anytime. Couple that with the fact the Seattle just isn't a tested team based on their schedule this year, and that Carolina is a playoff tested team.....I have to go with Carolina.

But it's very real that both road teams could win this weekend...no doubt.

luv
01-17-2006, 12:58 PM
picked pitt., though i would not be surprised to see both road teams win
That's what I'm hoping.

BIG_DADDY
01-17-2006, 01:08 PM
I picked Carolina. Seattle has lost Alexander, and he'll most likely play...he won't be at full speed at all, and he could leave the game at anytime. Couple that with the fact the Seattle just isn't a tested team based on their schedule this year, and that Carolina is a playoff tested team.....I have to go with Carolina.

Seattle Defense is real suspect. I bet big on the Panthers.

StcChief
01-17-2006, 01:11 PM
Going with GB logic as well....Carolina looks very balanced.

Though I still want Pitt to expose Jake the Fake for what he is. Two road wins would be great.

PastorMikH
01-17-2006, 01:33 PM
I really, really, REALLY want it to be Pittsburg. I really don't care about either of the NFC teams.b Pittsburg is my second favorite team (though they don't even come close to my passion for the Chiefs). Denver has taken over as my most hated team (I never thought Oakland would be unseated from that spot but they have).

So I'm really hoping that Pittsburg gets the RoadTeam W this week.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-17-2006, 01:52 PM

I hope it's Pitt, for obvious reasons. :)

All kidding aside, if Denver does win, I don't see Seattle or Carolina beating them... :banghead: Especially with Foster out of the lineup. Goings is ok, but not the back Foster is (even though that is not much).

The AFC is just too much.

Garcia Bronco
01-17-2006, 01:54 PM

All kidding aside, if Denver does win, I don't see Seattle or Carolina beating them... :banghead: Especially with Foster out of the lineup. Goings is ok, but not the back Foster is (even though that is not much).

Dude...we're going to get handled.

PastorMikH
01-17-2006, 01:55 PM

I don't know. I've heard numerous commentators that said Seattle wouldn't get to this point. I think they could make a game of it.

However, I DON'T EVEN WANT THE CHEATIN' DONKS TO HAVE THE HONOR OF LOSING IN THE SB!

Chiefs Pantalones
01-17-2006, 02:15 PM

ROFL

You've just sealed the Broncos' victory right there...again.

ChiefsfaninPA
01-17-2006, 02:27 PM

Your going to get MANHANDLED. It is going to be so sweet to watch the Donks get stomped.

keg in kc
01-17-2006, 02:30 PM
Both road teams could win, but I don't think either will.

So then the entire AFC West, old and new, would've made the superbowl since the last time we did, if the seachickens go....

Nzoner
01-17-2006, 02:31 PM
I took Carolina,they went into Phiily 2 years ago and won the NFC Championship and had it not been for losing Steve Smith and other injuries last year I'm pretty sure this would be their 3rd straight NFC Championship game.

Also listening to one of their players on Sirius yesterday talk about how they loved playing on the road and feeding off the fenzy of the home team crowd coupled with what they've done so far in the last 3 weeks makes me think Seattle isn't ready for what they're about to face.

Garcia Bronco
01-17-2006, 02:35 PM
Your going to get MANHANDLED. It is going to be so sweet to watch the Donks get stomped.

Really why is that? You don't like the Donks?

tk13
01-17-2006, 03:00 PM
As far as I can tell... no team has ever won 3 straight road games to get to the Super Bowl. That's what both these road teams are up against.

I'm taking both home teams this weekend, but if I picked one I'd probably go with Carolina. Both teams have really long road trips into a different time zone in a very hostile enviroment though.

Nzoner
01-17-2006, 03:03 PM
As far as I can tell... no team has ever won 3 straight road games to get to the Super Bowl. That's what both these road teams are up against.

I'm taking both home teams this weekend, but if I picked one I'd probably go with Carolina. Both teams have really long road trips into a different time zone in a very hostile enviroment though.

Point taken but again it is Super Bowl XL and the NFL wants it to be a memorable one.

Predarat
01-17-2006, 04:04 PM
I voted Pitt but its going to be tough.

JBucc
01-17-2006, 04:09 PM
I think both will win but Pittsburgh has a better chance I think with their defense.

savedin79
01-17-2006, 04:14 PM
Pitt, with Carolina a close 2nd.