PDA

View Full Version : Psycho ex-stories

Pages : [1] 2 3

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 10:49 AM
I just broke up with my girlfriend this weekend and she isn't taking very well. And by well I mean with a shred of effing sanity. Some crazy sh!t has been going down. I think she might start stalking me. She came by to get the last of her stuff from my apartment. I went to my room to check to make sure she had everything, when I came out her and my mp3 player were gone. I went to ask for it back and she kept denying it. I wrote it off and left, happy never to talk to her again. I went and played video games at my friend's for a couple hours, then went to quiktrip for some food. While I am eating my hot dog in the parking lot, I look over and there she is. Keep in mind this is twenty minutes from where I live and from where she lives. This means she was driving around for at least forty minutes looking for me. She gets in my car and starts sobbing, telling me she can't sleep and all she can do is cry. I ask for my stuff back and she says no. I tell her to get out of my car and she says no. Finally a cop walks up and asks if everything is okay, before I can tell him to remove the bitch from my car she gets out. She called well over 20 times since then and I am starting to get a little nervous.

How about your craziest ex's? rep to the worst

Bob Dole
01-17-2006, 10:54 AM
For future reference:

They can't do any of that crap if they're 6 feet under in the back yard.

siberian khatru
01-17-2006, 10:59 AM
For future reference:

That's taking a big chance, don't you think?

Better to dismember the body and put each part in a separate trash bag, then drop each bag in a different Dumpster around town.

Short Leash Hootie
01-17-2006, 11:01 AM
lol.

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 11:04 AM
You guys aren't thinking this through. Buy a little concrete and punch a hole in the basement floor. There's no reason to take this stuff outdoors.

Just be sure to carpet the basement afterwards. And it wouldn't hurt to make a bunch of holes. Even if they show up, the cops won't want to dig up all of them.

chagrin
01-17-2006, 11:05 AM
You don't think much of this girl do you; I mean you had her move in with you and here you are talking about her like she's some crazy lunatic. She obviously took the whole moving in thing very seriously so she's obviously upset - give her a few weeks and I bet you will see it die down.

I know you didn't ask for my opinion, but sounds like she's sad dude, give her a break - unless of course some real craziness reveals itself. then kill her, cook her and feed her to your friends, the ones you play video games with. That'll teach her.

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 11:05 AM
For future reference:

:shake:
Whoa, that's taking things a little far don't you think?

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 11:06 AM
You don't think much of this girl do you; I mean you had her move in with you and here you are talking about her like she's some crazy lunatic. She obviously took the whole moving in thing very seriously so she's obviously upset - give her a few weeks and I bet you will see it die down.

Lets just say she revealed a very ugly side of herself over the weekend and I lost a lot of respect for her.

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 11:07 AM
Whoa, that's taking things a little far don't you think?

I think he was talking about your own back yard, not his.

siberian khatru
01-17-2006, 11:08 AM
You're still using her for sex, right? She sounds needy and desperate enough to do lots of freaky things in a humiliating attempt to please you. That could pay off handsomely for you.

Count Zarth
01-17-2006, 11:08 AM
You've BOTH got it wrong.

Strangle the bitch.

Buy a bag of lime.

Dig a hole in your backyard at about 1 am.

Put the body in the hole.

Cover the body with lime.

Cover the hole with dirt.

No evidence will ever be found.

Ebolapox
01-17-2006, 11:10 AM
dude, you got nothing on one of my exes--don't feel like going into the gory detail, but that b*tch was f*cked up

-EB-

Bob Dole
01-17-2006, 11:11 AM

Better to dismember the body and put each part in a separate trash bag, then drop each bag in a different Dumpster around town.

If you're going to go to that much trouble, then just freeze the body, cut it up with a chain saw and feed it through a wood chipper.

NewChief
01-17-2006, 11:12 AM
This girl wasn't even an ex, but she was crazy:

While backpacking in Greece and camping on a beach on the isle of Crete (wow, this is already sounding J. Peterman-esque), my tent blew through a barbed wire fence. Long story short, I ended up meeting some German fraulein who took pity on me and let me stay in her pension with her. We stayed together for a couple of days, had some good times, then it was time for me to move to another locale. Of course we exchanged addresses.

Anyway, she starts writing me letters, and I occassionally wrote back. But her letters started pouring in at the rate of 3-4 a week and they averaged between 4-5 pages each. I started to get freaked out, and I stopped writing her. The letters kept pouring in, with an occassional reference to her wanting to come to the United States.

Then it happened. I was coming home from a class, and the chick is waiting on my front porch. She'd flown to Arkansas from Germany and found me. Not only that, but she had no transportation, no lodging, and was staying for a month. Sooo, she moved in for a very awkward month. Luckily, one of my friend's sisters who had little to do at the time took mercy on us both and took her to St. Louis and some other places.

I actually felt really bad, because I was to blame for a lot of the mess, but I never, ever thought that she'd actually fly from Germany to Arkansas without even really telling me.

siberian khatru
The more I think about it, the more I'm intrigued by chagrin's "cook her and feed her to your friends" idea. That has possibilities.

Phobia
Do you have any nude pictures and a phone number? I like freaky chicks.

Most of my psycho ex stories are actually detailed somewhere in the archives of this board. My psycho ex can beat up anybody's psycho ex. I'd wager anything on that.

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 11:14 AM

While backpacking in Greece and camping on a beach on the isle of Crete (wow, this is already sounding J. Peterman-esque), my tent blew through a barbed wire fence. Long story short, I ended up meeting some German fraulein who took pity on me and let me stay in her pension with her. We stayed together for a couple of days, had some good times, then it was time for me to move to another locale. Of course we exchanged addresses.

Anyway, she starts writing me letters, and I occassionally wrote back. But her letters started pouring in at the rate of 3-4 a week and they averaged between 4-5 pages each. I started to get freaked out, and I stopped writing her. The letters kept pouring in, with an occassional reference to her wanting to come to the United States.

Then it happened. I was coming home from a class, and the chick is waiting on my front porch. She'd flown to Arkansas from Germany and found me. Not only that, but she had no transportation, no lodging, and was staying for a month. Sooo, she moved in for a very awkward month. Luckily, one of my friend's sisters who had little to do at the time took mercy on us both and took her to St. Louis and some other places.

I actually felt really bad, because I was to blame for a lot of the mess, but I never, ever thought that she'd actually fly from Germany to Arkansas without even really telling me.

So what did you do with the body?

chagrin
01-17-2006, 11:16 AM
dude, you got nothing on one of my exes--don't feel like going into the gory detail, but that b*tch was f*cked up

-EB-

"If you make people bleed from their ears and anus...you might possibly be, the...Ebola virus"

"If you walk into a room and poeple scream, ahh! It's the Ebola virus! Then you could be identified as the Ebola virus"

"If you find yourself getting mad because aids gets more publicity than you, you just might be the Ebola virus."

siberian khatru
01-17-2006, 11:17 AM
So what did you do with the body?

He's lucky he lives in Arkansas. There's LOTS of places to dispose of bodies there. Woods, rivers, old refrigerators, trunks of old cars up on cinder blocks ...

chagrin
01-17-2006, 11:18 AM

While backpacking in Greece and camping on a beach on the isle of Crete (wow, this is already sounding J. Peterman-esque)

At the very least it sounds like bullshit

:p

Rain Man
The more I think about it, the more I'm intrigued by chagrin's "cook her and feed her to your friends" idea. That has possibilities.

You'd have to do some kind of stew or soup recipe, though, because if you just cooked her whole like a turkey, it'd probably arouse suspicion.

Phobia

That's an awesome story. I had a girl I met the night I left for bootcamp - she was enroute to the airforce and I to the Marines. I looked her up when I got back and we hung out a little. After I arrived at Quantico she started with all this "I Love You" and I'm moving there to be with you stuff. I never even hit that. Heh heh. Scary girls.

Shortly after High School I broke up with Krystal to be with my high school sweetheart again. Krystal wasn't very happy about the whole thing so she proceeds to carve Tina's name into her arm with a knife. So, if you see a girl named Krystal walking around with a "Tina" scar on her arm you can ask her if she still takes it in the butt.

siberian khatru
01-17-2006, 11:19 AM
You'd have to do some kind of stew or soup recipe, though, because if you just cooked her whole like a turkey, it'd probably arouse suspicion.

So you're saying the whole apple-in-the-mouth thing is a no-go?

Phobia
01-17-2006, 11:21 AM
So you're saying the whole apple-in-the-mouth thing is a no-go?

Dude already said he was from Arkansas. Just go with the roadkill angle. Jeesh.

chagrin
01-17-2006, 11:21 AM

dude, I could whip up a Gumbo with that chick that'll knock 'em dead...err umm, bad expression, eh?

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 11:24 AM
It just occurred to me in reading this thread. Is it possible that we're all the crazy ex's in our past relationships?

Count Zarth
01-17-2006, 11:25 AM
She wasn't really an "ex" per-se, but a girl I used to know once posted about me on her blog. I didn't know she cared. This was like 2 years after the fact, too.

Phobia
01-17-2006, 11:26 AM
She wasn't really an "ex" per-se, but a girl I used to know once posted about me on her blog. I didn't know she cared. This was like 2 years after the fact, too.

Who is the stalker in this situation?

rageeumr
01-17-2006, 11:27 AM
Man I always thought I had a decent stalker story, but NewChief has me dominated. Oh well, here's the story anyway:

This chick that was friends with one of my buddies' little sisters developed a little bit of a crush on me when we were in HS. (She's like 3 yrs younger than me). Anyway, it started with her going with my buddy's family to our HS basketball games to watch us play. Then it escalated into her coming by herself. Of course I got the mandatory 10-15 call-and-hang-up-when-I-answer's a week.

That in itself is a pretty lame story and I'm sure it happens all the time. But one night she dragged a friend of hers out to my parents house and started taking pictures of our house, my car, her doing weird shit (like cartwheels) in our yard... etc. I guess my mom watched her for a bit to try to figure out wtf was going on and then, this is the best part, ran her off and CHASED HER DOWN. I can't remember where she caught her at, but she put the fear of God into her about what would happen if she ever showed up again. I didn't hear a whole lot out of her after that.

ROFL

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 11:28 AM

Let me guess. She was eating a hot dog at QuikTrip, and she looked over and saw you?

BIG_DADDY
01-17-2006, 11:32 AM
Mike,

Your lucky you didn't marry her. First they cry, then they sue. I have been pretty lucky in this area I only had one but she wasn't as bad as you guys make yours sound. Fortunately for me she had another ex she could go cry to that wanted to give it another shot. I still remember when they picked her shit up. She told him I might attack him. ROFL
I was like "good luck man". I shook his hand and helped him get her shit out of my house. I even offered to buy the poor sap lunch. The look of bewilderment on his face was priceless as I think he began to wonder if what he was doing was the right thing. As soon as she moved I got another place. For 2 years only my closest friends knew my address and my phone number.

kepp
01-17-2006, 11:32 AM
The Bobs (http://www.the-reel-mccoy.com/movies/1999/images/officespace_thebobs.jpg) suggest breaking up on a Friday in an attempt to avoid any confrontation. Had you followed their advice...

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 11:33 AM

Dang it. Your typing speed has improved since you went over to Warpaint.

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 11:34 AM
You're still using her for sex, right? She sounds needy and desperate enough to do lots of freaky things in a humiliating attempt to please you. That could pay off handsomely for you.

No, that is wrong and I do not want to encourage her at all.

Count Zarth
01-17-2006, 11:35 AM

No one.

Gonzo
01-17-2006, 11:37 AM
That's an awesome story. I had a girl I met the night I left for bootcamp - she was enroute to the airforce and I to the Marines. I looked her up when I got back and we hung out a little. After I arrived at Quantico she started with all this "I Love You" and I'm moving there to be with you stuff. I never even hit that. Heh heh. Scary girls.

Shortly after High School I broke up with Krystal to be with my high school sweetheart again. Krystal wasn't very happy about the whole thing so she proceeds to carve Tina's name into her arm with a knife. So, if you see a girl named Krystal walking around with a "Tina" scar on her arm you can ask her if she still takes it in the butt.

I always wondered where my sister got those scars you son of a bitch.

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 11:43 AM
I don't have a good stalker story, but I've got a semi-lame one from my single days.

I had broken up from a long-time relationship, and moved to a place near my job. After a month or so, she started calling and wanting to get back together, since the married men she was cheating on me with had apparently lost their luster.

Lo and behold, when this woman's lease expired, out of the entire city of St. Louis, she moved to the closest apartment complex possible to my house, even though it was a long drive from her job. She wanted to meet again, and by this time I had already met my wife and was getting serious with her.

In the meantime, my company had had massive layoffs, and I was out the door. I was packing to move to Texas with my future wife when this woman called again and wanted to meet. She'd heard about the layoffs, and wanted to know about my job. I told her I'd been laid off, but everything was fine. She then asked if I was staying in St. Louis. Yep, sure am. Well, tell me if you're going to move, because I really want to stay in touch with you. Yep, sure will. You promise? Yep.

A few days later, I was on the road to Texas. I never heard from her again.

Phobia
01-17-2006, 11:47 AM
I always wondered where my sister got those scars you son of a bitch.

Perhaps I should have changed the names, no?

siberian khatru
01-17-2006, 11:47 AM

Somebody should go check the basement of your old house in St. Louis.

Gonzo
01-17-2006, 11:49 AM
[Well, tell me if you're going to move, because I really want to stay in touch with you. Yep, sure will. You promise? Yep.

A few days later, I was on the road to Texas. I never heard from her again.[/QUOTE]

I miss you...why don't you call me anymore? I drive by your appartment everyday. I even carved your name in my arms next to Tina's.

Cochise
01-17-2006, 11:51 AM
I don't really have any psychos following me around stil. They are all pretty normal.

Most of them are married, because the rule is that the guy after me is the one they get married to. Clockwork.

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 11:51 AM
Somebody should go check the basement of your old house in St. Louis.

That was before I figured out the whole basement thing. (Picking teeth.)

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 11:54 AM
I miss you...why don't you call me anymore? I drive by your appartment everyday. I even carved your name in my arms next to Tina's.

Sure. Why don't you come over to my place...for dinner.

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 11:54 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL REP

ptlyon
01-17-2006, 12:01 PM

That was mean.

ptlyon
01-17-2006, 12:03 PM
Man, there sure are some twisted ****ers that post here on the planet.

I love this place.

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 12:03 PM
That was mean.

Thanks.

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 12:05 PM
Man, there sure are some twisted ****ers that post here on the planet.

No kidding. Eating a hot dog from a convenience store?!?

angel
01-17-2006, 12:28 PM
In high school, one of my friends casually mentioned in a group conversation that he always wanted to have a stalker, so I took it upon myself to leave random notes made from cut-out letters from magazines, cans of spam, and dead flowers, in his locker, and anywhere else I thought he would find them. He thought it was awesome to have a stalker who would leave him cans of spam.

siberian khatru
01-17-2006, 12:36 PM
In high school, one of my friends casually mentioned in a group conversation that he always wanted to have a stalker, so I took it upon myself to leave random notes made from cut-out letters from magazines, cans of spam, and dead flowers, in his locker, and anywhere else I thought he would find them. He thought it was awesome to have a stalker who would leave him cans of spam.

That's so cute.

Now, how would YOU dispose of the body?

angel
01-17-2006, 12:37 PM
That's so cute.

I know a guy who has a pig farm in western Kansas- he helps me out on the rare occasion I need it...

sedated
01-17-2006, 12:38 PM
That's so cute.

I'm guessing a Human/SPAM stew

mmm....Spam

sedated
01-17-2006, 12:44 PM
Could be worse, at least you find out who she is now.

18 years, 18 years
She got one of yo kids got you for 18 years
I know somebody payin child support for one of his kids
His baby momma's car's crib is bigger than his
You will see him on TV Any Given Sunday
Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai
She was spose to buy ya shorty TYCO with ya money
She went to the doctor got lipo with ya money
She walkin around lookin like Michael with ya money
Should of got that insured, GEICO for ya moneeey( your money)
If you aint no punk holla We Want Prenupt
WE WANT PRENUPT!, Yeaah
It's something that you need to have
Cause when she leave yo ass she gone leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on the 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his

Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (Well I'm in Need)
But she aint messin wit no broke *****z(can you feel me ma)
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm in Need)
but she aint messin wit no broke *****z(i gotta leave)

siberian khatru
01-17-2006, 12:45 PM
Could be worse, at least you find out who she is now.

18 years, 18 years
She got one of yo kids got you for 18 years
I know somebody payin child support for one of his kids
His baby momma's car's crib is bigger than his
You will see him on TV Any Given Sunday
Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai
She was spose to buy ya shorty TYCO with ya money
She went to the doctor got lipo with ya money
She walkin around lookin like Michael with ya money
Should of got that insured, GEICO for ya moneeey( your money)
If you aint no punk holla We Want Prenupt
WE WANT PRENUPT!, Yeaah
It's something that you need to have
Cause when she leave yo ass she gone leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on the 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his

Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (Well I'm in Need)
But she aint messin wit no broke *****z(can you feel me ma)
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm in Need)
but she aint messin wit no broke *****z(i gotta leave)

I love Sinatra. :thumb:

Simplex3
01-17-2006, 12:48 PM
I've never had one go psycho on me after the breakup because they all do that while I'm still with them. The worst was the one that I was actually living with. She's bitching to me for a month about how we don't have enough money, then suddenly two days go by with no money talk. I'm thinking she must have finally gotten over it, but no, she show up with a new car. A couple of days later she shows up with a new TV that she paid for with some financing deal. Then she takes to leaving dishes around the apt. until the food on them molds, letting her cat puke on the floor and leaving it forever, etc. Finally I "forgot her birthday", which pissed her off and got her to leave. Best part was she took the TV, but the bills kept coming because she had put the f**ker in my name. Seems she couldn't get the credit herself. Not quite sure to this day how she pulled that one off, though.

cdcox
01-17-2006, 12:50 PM
For future reference:

Someone actually did this in real life on Court TV. They found the body.

cdcox
01-17-2006, 12:50 PM

cdcox
01-17-2006, 12:51 PM
You guys aren't thinking this through. Buy a little concrete and punch a hole in the basement floor. There's no reason to take this stuff outdoors.

Just be sure to carpet the basement afterwards. And it wouldn't hurt to make a bunch of holes. Even if they show up, the cops won't want to dig up all of them.

Simplex3
Note to you killers out there:

You're the first place they're going to look.

cdcox
You've BOTH got it wrong.

Strangle the bitch.

Buy a bag of lime.

Dig a hole in your backyard at about 1 am.

Put the body in the hole.

Cover the body with lime.

Cover the hole with dirt.

No evidence will ever be found.

ptlyon
01-17-2006, 12:53 PM
Ok - we heard ya!

cdcox
01-17-2006, 12:53 PM
If you're going to go to that much trouble, then just freeze the body, cut it up with a chain saw and feed it through a wood chipper.

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 12:57 PM

Well, it was just stupid to do it on TV.

Simplex3
01-17-2006, 12:59 PM
If you're going to do it you need to get REALLY creative. Get back together with her and take a make-up trip to some romantic third world country. Make sure her friends and family see you two happily reunited and be damn sure one sees you two get on the plane together.

Once there, wait a couple of days then get in a fight big enough to get her to leave. AFTER she's gone through the ticket counter and checked in at the airport appologize your butt off and coax her back to the hotel. NOW whack her. Who gives a crap what you do with the body, the cops won't care and the locals will just be happy to have a shot at a white chick.

A couple of days later start calling her friends and family back in the US. Tell them you had a big argument and she left in a huff, you are trying to find her and get her to come back over to finish the vacation. Make sure someone has discovered that she did check in at the airport, then fly home to continue your search, OJ-style.

SLAG
01-17-2006, 01:01 PM
I have learned in my Short time on this earth... ALL WOMEN ARE NUCKING FUTZ

Mike in SW-MO
01-17-2006, 01:08 PM
Shortly after I got to my ship, the MS Chief (cook) got whacked in his bed. I remember having a big ceremony in the helo hangar for the widow and the 2 kids. About a week later the police arrested her for the murder.

The Navy had increased life insurance from $100G to $250G and she and her boyfrirnd decided they's kill the chief for the money. In the middle of the night she let the BY in the apartment. The BY then bludged him to death. Then she took a sleeping pill and lay down in the bloody bed, so she could say that she'd taken a sleeping pill and woke up not knowing what had happened.

What makes this especially cold, is the reports that he was still alive and dying when she crawled in bed.

Turns out the BY rolled over on her and told the whole story. Must have had second thoughts about sleeping with a woman that would do something like that.

Calcountry
01-17-2006, 01:14 PM
If you're going to go to that much trouble, then just freeze the body, cut it up with a chain saw and feed it through a wood chipper.You're from Fargo, right? Where is the money?

SquirrellyBastard
01-17-2006, 01:14 PM
This is not so much a psycho-ex story, but she is an ex.
I broke up with a girl because she answered the phone while giving me a bj. It was her Mom and my girlfriend left without fulfilling her duty. No fricking jailbait comments, we were both in our 20's...

Kinda "Seinfeld-ish", but never-the-less, I was pissed off. I called her the next day to end it. How could I stay with a girl that wasn't committed to something she started?

Maybe this should split off into a Break-up Reasons thread.

grandllama
01-17-2006, 01:16 PM
I know a guy who has a pig farm in western Kansas- he helps me out on the rare occasion I need it...

Ah yes, the famous Mr. Woo farm north of Hays.... ROFL

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 01:16 PM
Turns out the BY rolled over on her and told the whole story. Must have had second thoughts about sleeping with a woman that would do something like that.

Probably good thinking on his part. I know that I'd have a lot of trouble sleeping in that situation.

keg in kc
01-17-2006, 01:21 PM
Thankfully I've never had a psycho ex.

ChiefsfaninPA
01-17-2006, 01:25 PM
I would like to tell my story, but the b!*$& (b@#%$) killed me.

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 01:27 PM
NOW whack her. Who gives a crap what you do with the body, the cops won't care and the locals will just be happy to have a shot at a white chick.

She won't be able to come home if I destroy her papers. She is a mexican national.

sedated
01-17-2006, 01:29 PM
Thankfully I've never had a psycho ex.

It's hard to have a psycho ex if you don't have an ex.

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 01:30 PM
She won't be able to come home if I destroy her papers. She is a mexican national.

There's your answer right there. Whack her in the desert outside Juarez, and even if they find her she'll just get added to the list.

Don't get caught, though, or they'll frame you for the other 500 bodies they've found out there.

dtrain
01-17-2006, 01:31 PM
Here's my stalker story. I was fooling around with an older woman when she fell in love. I told her that it was just about a good time for me from day one. She would drive all over town or even out of town looking for me if my car wasn't at my house. She scratched my car and any females car who came over, flattened my tires, and even brought the police to my house asking for some stuff she gave me back. She would try to walk around to the back of the house and look in the basement window to see what I was doing. She was really out there. I tried to be nice about the whole thing the final straw was when she tried to run me over with her van. Needless to say I snapped and before I knew I had her halfway thru the van window getting ready to give her the ass whipping of her life. Luckily my brother was there and pulled me back. After that for some strange reason she left me alone.

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 01:33 PM
Here's my stalker story. I was fooling around with an older woman when she fell in love. I told her that it was just about a good time for me from day one. She would drive all over town or even out of town looking for me if my car wasn't at my house. She scratched my car and any females car who came over, flattened my tires, and even brought the police to my house asking for some stuff she gave me back. She would try to walk around to the back of the house and look in the basement window to see what I was doing. She was really out there. I tried to be nice about the whole thing the final straw was when she tried to run me over with her van. Needless to say I snapped and before I knew I had her halfway thru the van window getting ready to give her the ass whipping of her life. Luckily my brother was there and pulled me back. After that for some strange reason she left me alone.
ROFL ROFL ROFL REP

keg in kc
01-17-2006, 01:36 PM
It's hard to have a psycho ex if you don't have an ex.I'll give you a 4 for effort, a 2 for execution.

SLAG
01-17-2006, 01:36 PM
I know i have some crazy Bitch story but I cant seem to remember any of it...

:hmmm:

Oh yeah I remember why

:bong:

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 01:38 PM
I know i have some crazy Bitch story but I cant seem to remember any of it...

:hmmm:

Oh yeah I remember why

:bong:

Thats okay, I can still remember your craziest bitch. via Olathe North

SLAG
01-17-2006, 01:39 PM

Thats whom i was thinking about but Honestly I dont remember any of the storys....

I know she was Crazy as *****

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 01:42 PM
Thats whom i was thinking about but Honestly I dont remember any of the storys....

I know she was Crazy as *****

I could probably jog your memory, but it would be embarrassing

Mecca
01-17-2006, 01:42 PM

Ah, so her ugly side was when she ripped a Taco fart in your face.......

sedated
01-17-2006, 01:43 PM
I had a crazy ex one time.

She broke up with me, said I was crazy.

Then I saw her all over the place, out with her friends, eating dinner with her family, going to doctors appointments, going into the police station, flying to Europe - I saw her everywhere.

I even saw her in her house when I was croutching in the bushes jerkin it.

Then the crazy b!tch gives ME a restraining order.

She had problems.

I had to end it.

Killed her in her sleep.

Made stew out of her and fed all my friends - my cat, God, and the angry gorilla that lives in my garage.

angel
01-17-2006, 01:43 PM
I went to Olathe North...

trndobrd
01-17-2006, 01:44 PM
Purchase a couple ounces of Meth (should be easy enough in KC). Call Crazy-Ex up and tell her you want to see her to talk and "get some things straightened out", tell her you can pick her up. When she is not looking, drop half the drugs in her house. Find a reason to get in her car, hide the other half under the seat, along with some weed. Take her to Taco Bell and give her the "it's not me, it's you" speech. Go home and call Crimestoppers with your anonymous tip regarding a known drug dealer. Collect your $1000.

(remember in 10-15 years that you might want to consider purchasing a gun)

siberian khatru

Case closed.

Chiefs Pantalones
Where do I begin? ROFL

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 01:46 PM

Yeah but your a little old for us. 26 right? I bet I know a couple people you went to school with.

siberian khatru
01-17-2006, 01:47 PM
Yeah but your a little old for us. 26 right?

Her birth certificate says 26, but her mind and body say 17.

keg in kc
01-17-2006, 01:48 PM
Yeah but your a little old for us. 26 right? Ouch.

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 01:49 PM
I didn't mean it like that, sorry

keg in kc
01-17-2006, 01:51 PM
Well, she can take solace in the fact she's not 32.

trndobrd
01-17-2006, 01:51 PM

So women act crazy around you? Really?

ptlyon
01-17-2006, 01:54 PM
Gotta love the google ads at the top:

"She's waiting to meet you" and "Find a Girlfriend"

ROFL

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 01:55 PM
So women act crazy around you? Really?

KCChiefsMan
wait about a month and call her around 2am when you get back from the bars, she will be more than likely to give in to all of your sexual pleasures, do that once or twice a week until she realizes that you are just using her for sex and then she will probably not want to talk to you again. But do not give her any hope, only call her when you are drunk and it is after 2am, don't take her out to eat or anything like that. I worked for me with a semi-crazy ex I had

mike_b_284
Gotta love the google ads at the top:

"She's waiting to meet you" and "Find a Girlfriend"

ROFL

Work mode is the cure. no ads

Nzoner
It just occurred to me in reading this thread. Is it possible that we're all the crazy ex's in our past relationships?

Yep,it reminded me of some crazy shit I pulled on an ex in college.

SLAG
01-17-2006, 01:56 PM

the ads are still there look at the top of the screen

ptlyon
01-17-2006, 01:57 PM

I'm in "At Work Mode" also, but they show up at the top of my screen.

keg in kc
01-17-2006, 01:58 PM
Yep,it reminded me of some crazy shit I pulled on an ex in college.No, no, we're not crazy at all. We're all well-adjusted, perfectly sane individuals.

keg in kc
01-17-2006, 01:59 PM
I'm in full-featured mode and I don't see any adds at all.

Nzoner
01-17-2006, 02:00 PM
No, no, we're not crazy at all. We're all well-adjusted, perfectly sane individuals.

True,now that I think about it,it was her fault I did what I did,her and some dude named jack daniels.

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 02:01 PM
I'm in full-featured mode and I don't see any adds at all.

There is a link to google ads and post adds on this site, but that is it. Weird.

keg in kc
01-17-2006, 02:01 PM
True,now that I think about it,it was her fault I did what I did,her and some dude named jack daniels.My worst moments were all from spending too much time on the banks of Knob Creek.

Seek
01-17-2006, 02:19 PM
hum. Back in High School. My girlfriend decided to cheat on me, at the same party that I already nailed her twice at. Of course at this time, I had girls who were jealous of her warning me over her, telling me to keep an eye on that tramp.

So I go looking for her, can't find her anywhere. I walk into my friends parents room, and started walking out when I heard a belt buckle. I go open a doot to a balcony type roof, to see here pinned against the wall and his hands down her pants.

She just looks up and says Oh SH!T, I said Yep.... Now the guy she was with was a good friend of mine, and since he was on a roof, I didn't really like the idea of getting in a fight on a roof where either one or both of us could fall to severe damage or death. SO I calmly went downstairs and was about to leave her ass, when the parents of the house took my keys. Thank you!!!!! I drank to much, and didn't have any business driving. Anyway, I took up smoking for the next two hours, when I went up to bed. Now this was a party. Everyone was crashing there, so I was sleeping on the floor along with 6 of my other friends while my buddy who hosted the party was nailing one of the girls who told me to watch out.

Anyway, the girl came to apologize. I told her the only way I would forgive her was to hope on top, but naked for everyone to watch. She said NO, I said well good bye then. She then said, well can I at least do it where they can just realize what we are doing with outactually seeing. At that point the guy beside me gave a thumbs up. So me being a young buck went five rounds with her.

Of course I woke up sober the next morning, and told her to get lost. Which we ended up getting hooked back up months later, for one last screw.

Now she went to a different school than me. But my current wife went to her same school. I knew my wife a couple years before this, but she ended up asking my wife, HOW she could get me back, she realizes she screwed up and had to have me back. At that time, I was dating my wife again, so she told her, her chances were not very good, since I was already dating someone. I guess she found out later that it was my wife and went nuts on the schools trophy cases, while screaming my name. Supposedly put her fist through it.

She did show up at my house, just I was leaving to college my Sophmore year This was like two years later. She just laid in my bed with her hands behind her back as I packed for school, while talking to me about how she is all F-ed up now, dropped out of school, blah blah balh. After thinking about that now, I think she may have come over to stab me.

Anyway, the guy didn't get off Free. He just happened to be the QB of our team. I was the Right Guard. I let him get hit a couple times, we hadn't WON a game all year, so why not. Then he got up in my grill and told me to wake up. So I went to block the linebacker like it was a trap play, and the guy lit him up. I remember them asking him where he was, and all he mummbled was I see the white house with purple horses. I was soon replaced by a freshman, with like three games to go.

royr17
01-17-2006, 02:34 PM
hum. Back in High School. My girlfriend decided to cheat on me, at the same party that I already nailed her twice at. Of course at this time, I had girls who were jealous of her warning me over her, telling me to keep an eye on that tramp.

So I go looking for her, can't find her anywhere. I walk into my friends parents room, and started walking out when I heard a belt buckle. I go open a doot to a balcony type roof, to see here pinned against the wall and his hands down her pants.

She just looks up and says Oh SH!T, I said Yep.... Now the guy she was with was a good friend of mine, and since he was on a roof, I didn't really like the idea of getting in a fight on a roof where either one or both of us could fall to severe damage or death. SO I calmly went downstairs and was about to leave her ass, when the parents of the house took my keys. Thank you!!!!! I drank to much, and didn't have any business driving. Anyway, I took up smoking for the next two hours, when I went up to bed. Now this was a party. Everyone was crashing there, so I was sleeping on the floor along with 6 of my other friends while my buddy who hosted the party was nailing one of the girls who told me to watch out.

Anyway, the girl came to apologize. I told her the only way I would forgive her was to hope on top, but naked for everyone to watch. She said NO, I said well good bye then. She then said, well can I at least do it where they can just realize what we are doing with outactually seeing. At that point the guy beside me gave a thumbs up. So me being a young buck went five rounds with her.

Of course I woke up sober the next morning, and told her to get lost. Which we ended up getting hooked back up months later, for one last screw.

Now she went to a different school than me. But my current wife went to her same school. I knew my wife a couple years before this, but she ended up asking my wife, HOW she could get me back, she realizes she screwed up and had to have me back. At that time, I was dating my wife again, so she told her, her chances were not very good, since I was already dating someone. I guess she found out later that it was my wife and went nuts on the schools trophy cases, while screaming my name. Supposedly put her fist through it.

She did show up at my house, just I was leaving to college my Sophmore year This was like two years later. She just laid in my bed with her hands behind her back as I packed for school, while talking to me about how she is all F-ed up now, dropped out of school, blah blah balh. After thinking about that now, I think she may have come over to stab me.

Anyway, the guy didn't get off Free. He just happened to be the QB of our team. I was the Right Guard. I let him get hit a couple times, we hadn't one a game all year, so why not. Then he got up in my grill and told me to wake up. So I went to block the linebacker like it was a trap play, and the guy lit him up. I remember them asking him where he was, and all he mummbled was I see the white house with purple horses. I was soon replaced by a freshman, with like three games to go.

Dont feel bad man, I got done the same way by a chick that I wanted to marry named Stephanie.

Of course she hasnt stalked me, and im glad she dumped me cause i've found someone better in my life now.

tomahawk kid
01-17-2006, 02:38 PM

Anyway, the guy didn't get off Free. He just happened to be the QB of our team. I was the Right Guard. I let him get hit a couple times, we hadn't one a game all year, so why not. Then he got up in my grill and told me to wake up. So I went to block the linebacker like it was a trap play, and the guy lit him up. I remember them asking him where he was, and all he mummbled was I see the white house with purple horses. I was soon replaced by a freshman, with like three games to go.

Gotta be the current front runner........

Seek
01-17-2006, 02:38 PM
Dont feel bad man, I got done the same way by a chick that I wanted to marry named Stephanie.

Of course she hasnt stalked me, and im glad she dumped me cause i've found someone better in my life now.

I don't feel bad, it just bothers me that she showed up two years later, as I was packing up to leave and all she did was sit on my bed with her hands on her back.

I really think she was planning stabbing me or something.

Iowanian
01-17-2006, 02:39 PM
So the whole tennhottieDP didn't work out too well for IIIdognight eh.

noone predicted that here.....

Count Zarth
01-17-2006, 02:41 PM
So the whole tennhottieDP didn't work out too well for IIIdognight eh.

noone predicted that here.....

From what I heard he's getting hitched to someone else now. ROFL

Iowanian
01-17-2006, 02:46 PM
tell the story III, Tell the story.

We saw the beginning....its only fair to read the last chapter of that story to us.

KcMizzou
01-17-2006, 02:47 PM
I had one that not only left 2 weeks before Christmas ("Dear John" letter), she even took her wrapped presents from under the tree.

angel
01-17-2006, 02:52 PM
don't be sorry- I don't think I'm old- I like being 26... less horny old men think I'm attractive now that they know how old I am :)

ptlyon
01-17-2006, 02:53 PM
I had one that not only left 2 weeks before Christmas ("Dear John" letter), she even took her wrapped presents from under the tree.

Wow. Cold.

bgguitarman
01-17-2006, 02:53 PM
Ok...I was dating this girl for about a year and a half and she was a compulsive liar. I have a son so in order for her to kind of "get in" with me she told me her brother had a daughter that he gave up for adoption...imagine the surprise when I asked her brother how often he got to see her. She told her friends that I hit her which was proven to be untrue and now her friend are my friends. She also tried playing the rape card for which that was proven untrue. Oh the list goes on and on...anything from spending the last year trying to get me back and even saying that if i got her pregnant we could spend the nine months rekindling our relationship to lies about not being with her ex-boyfriend. Oh she showed up at my place one time while i was having a party and caused a big scene by laying down outside my door and yelling. Apt. manager wasn't too happy about that one. That's just a start but I can't recall anything more...it took a huge toll out of me.

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 02:56 PM
Ok...I was dating this girl for about a year and a half and she was a compulsive liar. I have a son so in order for her to kind of "get in" with me she told me her brother had a daughter that he gave up for adoption...imagine the surprise when I asked her brother how often he got to see her. She told her friends that I hit her which was proven to be untrue and now her friend are my friends. She also tried playing the rape card for which that was proven untrue. Oh the list goes on and on...anything from spending the last year trying to get me back and even saying that if i got her pregnant we could spend the nine months rekindling our relationship to lies about not being with her ex-boyfriend. Oh she showed up at my place one time while i was having a party and caused a big scene by laying down outside my door and yelling. Apt. manager wasn't too happy about that one. That's just a start but I can't recall anything more...it took a huge toll out of me.

I feel your pain my brother. rep

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 02:59 PM
don't be sorry- I don't think I'm old- I like being 26... less horny old men think I'm attractive now that they know how old I am :)

You know I am in the market for an older woman :D

angel
01-17-2006, 03:00 PM
You know I am in the market for an older woman :D
you just want another story for this thread, don't you?

Seek
01-17-2006, 03:05 PM
Okay here is another one.

I actually tried the internet dating thing. I actually met a girl playing cards on Yahoo, about a month after I moved out from my ex wife. She invited me to Alberqurque to go to her friends wedding. Which was like months and months away. So she suggested that she come and stay with me for a week so we could get to know each other, that way when I did come down, she wouldn't feel bad introducing me to her daughter.

Now I saw pictures of here on the internet, but when she got off the plane, damn. those pictures did great justice to her. I was so grossed out, I literally left here there at the airport. Anticipating her showing up at my apartment, I unplugged the battery from my car, so I could make an excuse that my battery died. Well she did show up and it was a miserable week. of course I unplugged my battery because the cars battery was supposed to be dead, so we didn't leave the apartment. At this point, things were going to bad that she was sleeping on the sofa.

I asked everyone around if they would pretend driving me around town to get a new battery, but they found this extremely funny and wouldn't help, until the day before she left. We ended up taking the battery with us, so that I wouldn't have to buy a new one. I just put the old one back in.

UGHHH.. that thought of that still makes me ill.

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 03:10 PM
you just want another story for this thread, don't you?

If you qualify for a story on this thread stay in Olathe, please. :harumph:

:)

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 03:12 PM
I don't feel bad, it just bothers me that she showed up two years later, as I was packing up to leave and all she did was sit on my bed with her hands on her back.

I really think she was planning stabbing me or something.

Back when I was single, I had a rule. If a woman stabbed me, I'd stop seeing her. Unless of course she was really hot, in which case I'd take into account the location and depth of the wound and make my judgment accordingly.

angel
01-17-2006, 03:12 PM
If you qualify for a story on this thread stay in Olathe, please. :harumph:
I don't date younger guys anyway -- especially ones with psycho baggage

B2chiefsfan
01-17-2006, 03:16 PM
My ex-wife is the definition of the "C" word........

royr17
01-17-2006, 03:17 PM
damn you gochiefs, i dont wanna tell the planet members that can ruin good things.

i think he wants me to become single again so that i can end up like him and not have someone in my life.

but im not tellin the story this time. sorry guys. i've learned from these things, and when the other one found out about this she really got pissed, so not this time buddies.

munkey
01-17-2006, 03:18 PM
I have one but she wasn't an ex..

About 10 years ago I was managing a title company in a very rural location. After the manager I replace retired I hired a young man whose wife worked at a Real Estate office in town that also happened to feed us a TON of business. It was little more than two weeks after he brought his wife by the office that I started receiving this messed up letters AT WORK.... Were talking cut and pasted letters from mag's and newspapers. The first was kind of innocent but the 4 that followed were extremely accurate of my daily routine like when I went to the gym and when I was home everyday. I actually saved them uncase it was a nut but later I unfortunately found it was my employees wife by her own admission.

Imagine.... Nasty woman pulls into your driveway, kid in the back seat (like a 1 year old), smoking a cig and obviously drunk to inform you she's your secret admirer. :Lin:

Then to top it off she peels out of your driveway after you refuse her advances (she actually offered a BJ :shake: )...Man that was bad.

Anyho I ended up firing her husband (ended up being worthless) but had to deal with the gunt for about 6 months before she was fired from the Real Estate Co.

Fun Fun

SLAG
01-17-2006, 03:19 PM

BURNED!!!!!!!!!!!

http://z.about.com/d/primetimetv/1/0/q/7/that70sshow_ashton2002_72.jpg

Seek
01-17-2006, 03:21 PM
Back when I was single, I had a rule. If a woman stabbed me, I'd stop seeing her. Unless of course she was really hot, in which case I'd take into account the location and depth of the wound and make my judgment accordingly.

She would take consideration. Definately the hottest thing I ever had. Lets say she was close to Jessica Simpson. Same body, about the same quality of looks on the face without the ACNE clearing up stuff she promotes. And she loved to give hickies down by the belt buckle to make the guys at practice jealous, when I practiced in skins. Until my Coach finally told me to make the tramp stop it.

Iowanian
01-17-2006, 03:21 PM
III, III, III...

2 things.
1. I think you should tell how the first one ENDED...not the new princess
B. You can tell what you want about the new one....JUST DON'T TELL HER ABOUT THE PLANET!!!!!like I told you LAST TIME.

So.....we know how you met the first one, we know she got your blueberry while your pa was at walmart.....I nEED to know how the story ends.

royr17
01-17-2006, 03:26 PM
III, III, III...

2 things.
1. I think you should tell how the first one ENDED...not the new princess
B. You can tell what you want about the new one....JUST DON'T TELL HER ABOUT THE PLANET!!!!!like I told you LAST TIME.

So.....we know how you met the first one, we know she got your blueberry while your pa was at walmart.....I nEED to know how the story ends.

I tell you how it ended in thats it, it ended by lettin her family tell her who to see and her cheating on me.

Thats how it ended.

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 03:29 PM

Cute?

angel
01-17-2006, 03:30 PM

cunning?

Jilly
01-17-2006, 03:31 PM
My fiance's ex-girlfriend called him 20 times in the course of 30 minutes in the middle of the night

stumppy
III, III, III...

B.....JUST DON'T TELL HER ABOUT THE PLANET!!!!!like I told you LAST TIME.

Heh !!

Mecca
Cerebral......

Jilly
01-17-2006, 03:35 PM
My story isn't so much about knife pulling or murdering, just a good ole fashioned high school ex boyfriend stalker story....

We broke up, his choice although it should have been mine, and I had moved on. Went on a date with a guy who lived down the street from the ex (big mistake). The guy I went on a date with and I came back to his house and when we drove up, the ex was sitting on the sidewalk, next to my car, in his pajamas with his guitar. When I got out of the car and we walked up to him, he was singing a song about how much he hated me. He and the guy I went on the date with got in a fight....and he ran back to his house with his guitar.
The next night after going out with some friends, I come back home, and he had spray painted "I Love You" on my driveway.

Chief Faithful
01-17-2006, 03:37 PM

Is this another GoChiefs story?

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 03:37 PM

Ron Burgandy-"Don't act like your not impressed"-Ron Burgandy

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 03:38 PM
My story isn't so much about knife pulling or murdering, just a good ole fashioned high school ex boyfriend stalker story....

We broke up, his choice although it should have been mine, and I had moved on. Went on a date with a guy who lived down the street from the ex (big mistake). The guy I went on a date with and I came back to his house and when we drove up, the ex was sitting on the sidewalk, next to my car, in his pajamas with his guitar. When I got out of the car and we walked up to him, he was singing a song about how much he hated me. He and the guy I went on the date with got in a fight....and he ran back to his house with his guitar.
The next night after going out with some friends, I come back home, and he had spray painted "I Love You" on my driveway.

whoa, emo stalker...rep

Jilly
01-17-2006, 03:43 PM
Please note that story is from 10 years ago....

sedated
01-17-2006, 03:44 PM
We broke up, his choice although it should have been mine, and I had moved on.

sure.

lying to yourself is never the answer.

but whatever gets you through the night...

Jilly
01-17-2006, 03:46 PM
sure.

lying to yourself is never the answer.

but whatever gets you through the night...

yeah, i cried myself to sleep for days and days, he was such a catch! ;)

stumppy
01-17-2006, 03:53 PM
yeah, i cried myself to sleep for days and days, he was such a catch! ;)

REP

Just for your name :D

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 03:55 PM
My fiance's ex-girlfriend called him 20 times in the course of 30 minutes in the middle of the night

After the 16th or 17th call, I would've probably stopped answering.

Raiderhader
01-17-2006, 03:58 PM

"I came home from work one day and the place was empty. She took everything, including the ice cube trays out of the freezer. Seriously now, what kind of sick bitch takes the ice cube trays?"

Jilly
01-17-2006, 03:58 PM
After the 16th or 17th call, I would've probably stopped answering.

I just kept thinking to myself, does she really think that by the 10th call he might just answer it this time??

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 04:01 PM
I don't want to be alarmist, but earlier in this thread I told a story about a psycho ex-girlfriend that ended with me moving and not telling her where I lived, and saying, "I never heard from her again." That all happened about 15 years ago.

Well, about 15 minutes ago, someone called my office and asked to speak to me. When my phone person asked for the purpose of the call, the woman said she wanted to surprise me. Same first name as said psycho ex-girlfriend. The person who takes our incoming calls told her that she needed to state a purpose if she wanted to get through, and she just said again, "I want to surprise him. He won't be expecting to hear from me." She wouldn't give a reason and then hung up when she couldn't get past the gatekeeper, saying she would call back later.

That's totally creepy. If I end up dead, somebody give this post to the police.

Bob Dole
01-17-2006, 04:04 PM

JD is a girl?

keg in kc
01-17-2006, 04:17 PM
I don't date younger guys anyway -- especially ones with psycho baggageWhat about older ones with psycho baggage?

Oh wait, nevermind, you said something about horny old men being a bad thing earlier.

Carry on.

Baby Lee
01-17-2006, 04:22 PM
I'm setting myself to be Endo2.0, but what the hey?

This isn't so much a singular trauma as a cumulative one, in that it happened 4 different times, in almost the exact same way. Twice in HS, twice in college

Broad outlines are as follows. Me and Girl X start something up. Girl X has a good friend who is nice enough, but totally dead to me in 'that way.' A bit of a chunky gal, your typical female wing-[wo]man. As Girl X and I get more and more involved, the chunky one becomes determined that it is in fact she and I who were destined to frolick happily in bliss for eternity. Despite the fact that our interactions never went beyond "hey, what's up?" or "the gangs going to Chucky Cheese, wanna go?" things eventually esacalate to the point where the chunky wingwoman is crying on other friends' shoulder, shouting at my GF in public places, threatening suicide, etc.

Needless to say, my visceral reaction to girls of a certain somataform is . . . strained. I feel horrible about it, and strive to be a decent guy, . . and Lord knows I have no room for particularity at this point, but this just came up recently when a nice, charming, larger girl who was at a party with on New Years put out inquiries after the fact, and I had to apologetically explain my . . condition . . to mutual friends.

chefsos
01-17-2006, 04:23 PM
What about older ones with psycho baggage?

Oh wait, nevermind, you said something about horny old men being a bad thing earlier.

Carry on.

She noted, with some pride, that there were fewer and fewer of us horny old men every year. Someone needs to investigate her friend's pig farm.

keg in kc
01-17-2006, 04:24 PM
You know, you might be onto something there.

And Baby Lee, I suffer from the same condition. Which is ironic, since I'm a fat, ugly bastard.

Raiderhader
01-17-2006, 04:25 PM
JD is a girl?

What, the breasts didn't give it away?

Jilly
01-17-2006, 04:31 PM
I'm setting myself to be Endo2.0, but what the hey?

This isn't so much a singular trauma as a cumulative one, in that it happened 4 different times, in almost the exact same way. Twice in HS, twice in college

Broad outlines are as follows. Me and Girl X start something up. Girl X has a good friend who is nice enough, but totally dead to me in 'that way.' A bit of a chunky gal, your typical female wing-[wo]man. As Girl X and I get more and more involved, the chunky one becomes determined that it is in fact she and I who were destined to frolick happily in bliss for eternity. Despite the fact that our interactions never went beyond "hey, what's up?" or "the gangs going to Chucky Cheese, wanna go?" things eventually esacalate to the point where the chunky wingwoman is crying on other friends' shoulder, shouting at my GF in public places, threatening suicide, etc.

Needless to say, my visceral reaction to girls of a certain somataform is . . . strained. I feel horrible about it, and strive to be a decent guy, . . and Lord knows I have no room for particularity at this point, but this just came up recently when a nice, charming, larger girl who was at a party with on New Years put out inquiries after the fact, and I had to apologetically explain my . . condition . . to mutual friends.

I'm not trying to generalize, yeah, but look at me do it anyways...but unfortunately, girls of a certain stature often have that same type of personality (unless they are gay), and so your reservations are probably merited. You might try counseling, maybe Oprah, you know, if she has time.

Katipan
01-17-2006, 04:38 PM
Fat girls are psycho or gay?

Learn something new every day.

Jilly
01-17-2006, 04:41 PM
or jolly

Baby Lee
01-17-2006, 04:43 PM
Fat girls are psycho or gay?

Learn something new every day.
Let the record reflect that I made the initial post, and expressed my regret over the visceral reaction I have developed. I take no responsibility for the subsequent direction this discussion takes. :p

DJay23
01-17-2006, 04:48 PM
Wow, how appropriate this thread popped up. I've got a fresh one, happened Sunday night.

So I've been seeing this girl since the beginning of December. We'd had a few ups and downs, but after every issue cropped up, things seemed to be better afterward and we seemed to be moving forward quite well.

So Sunday night, I was in a crabby mood. Just one of those things. So she's at my place and we're settling in to watch a movie. She decides she wants some ice cream. I have a new carton of Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Cup (which is more like chocolate ice cream with huge bricks of peanut butter in). So we're scooping this stuff out, and she starts picking all of the big pieces of peanut butter out of the carton. I made a face like, "what the ****?" Finally she says, "what?" I say, "If I wanted chocolate ice cream, I would have bought chocolate ice cream." With this I give in and say, "I'm in a really bad mood, I can't do this tonight, I'm gonna take you home." So she absolutely LOSES it. She goes berserk and starts saying she's never been treated this way in her life, like some piece of shit off the street. She continued on, telling me I'm the most selfish person she's every met and I make her sick to her stomach. I'm trying to stay calm and at the same time calm her down, but she's in irrational PSYCHO mode. Eventually, she's so disgusted by my selfishness (because the jewelry and all of the dinners and countless other movies and shit that I've paid for don't COUNT) that she locks herself in my bathroom and calls her cousin to come get her, only he doesn't answer. I tell her to unlock the door, because in her state I don't trust her (hey, I've got toothbrushes and medication that could be tainted). She refuses, so I tell her I have to take a huge dump (which was true). So she comes out and in the state I'm in, I forget about the shit (I wanted to keep my eye on her). She realizes I don't have to go to the bathroom so she runs back in. I was quick enough to get over and hold the doorknob so she can't lock it and she flips out calling me all sorts of names. I ask her in a calm and rational voice to please just open the door and I won't bother her, but she won't. So I try pushing it open and she's pushing back. Now she's like 110 pounds and I'm 190. You do the math. I start to push and she starts crying like I'm coming in to beat her to death, which is the farthest thing from my mind. Eventually she gives in and lets me in. We sit there in silence and finally I say, "please just let me take you home so I can get on with my life." She agrees. As she is walking out I realize she has my thick wool socks on (I love those damn things). I ask for my socks back, I'll even give her another pair to wear home, I just want those. She tells me, "Go to ****ing hell you selfish piece of shit," while flipping me off right in my face. Finally I had to be loud, and I said, "**** you, you crazy asshole!" (Yes I am a very patient person and it takes a lot to get me to yell or call people names). She went on, in great shock that I could even think that she was crazy, to call me every name she could think of with the word, "****" in heavy rotation. I took her home, not a word was said.

All of this is the truth. I haven't spoken to her since, and I don't want to. I'm already working on my next ex.

She flips out over ice cream? What the hell?

mike_b_284
01-17-2006, 04:52 PM
Wow, how appropriate this thread popped up. I've got a fresh one, happened Sunday night.

So I've been seeing this girl since the beginning of December. We'd had a few ups and downs, but after every issue cropped up, things seemed to be better afterward and we seemed to be moving forward quite well.

So Sunday night, I was in a crabby mood. Just one of those things. So she's at my place and we're settling in to watch a movie. She decides she wants some ice cream. I have a new carton of Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Cup (which is more like chocolate ice cream with huge bricks of peanut butter in). So we're scooping this stuff out, and she starts picking all of the big pieces of peanut butter out of the carton. I made a face like, "what the ****?" Finally she says, "what?" I say, "If I wanted chocolate ice cream, I would have bought chocolate ice cream." With this I give in and say, "I'm in a really bad mood, I can't do this tonight, I'm gonna take you home." So she absolutely LOSES it. She goes berserk and starts saying she's never been treated this way in her life, like some piece of shit off the street. She continued on, telling me I'm the most selfish person she's every met and I make her sick to her stomach. I'm trying to stay calm and at the same time calm her down, but she's in irrational PSYCHO mode. Eventually, she's so disgusted by my selfishness (because the jewelry and all of the dinners and countless other movies and shit that I've paid for don't COUNT) that she locks herself in my bathroom and calls her cousin to come get her, only he doesn't answer. I tell her to unlock the door, because in her state I don't trust her (hey, I've got toothbrushes and medication that could be tainted). She refuses, so I tell her I have to take a huge dump (which was true). So she comes out and in the state I'm in, I forget about the shit (I wanted to keep my eye on her). She realizes I don't have to go to the bathroom so she runs back in. I was quick enough to get over and hold the doorknob so she can't lock it and she flips out calling me all sorts of names. I ask her in a calm and rational voice to please just open the door and I won't bother her, but she won't. So I try pushing it open and she's pushing back. Now she's like 110 pounds and I'm 190. You do the math. I start to push and she starts crying like I'm coming in to beat her to death, which is the farthest thing from my mind. Eventually she gives in and lets me in. We sit there in silence and finally I say, "please just let me take you home so I can get on with my life." She agrees. As she is walking out I realize she has my thick wool socks on (I love those damn things). I ask for my socks back, I'll even give her another pair to wear home, I just want those. She tells me, "Go to ****ing hell you selfish piece of shit," while flipping me off right in my face. Finally I had to be loud, and I said, "**** you, you crazy asshole!" (Yes I am a very patient person and it takes a lot to get me to yell or call people names). She went on, in great shock that I could even think that she was crazy, to call me every name she could think of with the word, "****" in heavy rotation. I took her home, not a word was said.

All of this is the truth. I haven't spoken to her since, and I don't want to. I'm already working on my next ex.

Welcome to my world. the effing planets must be in some kind of psycho bitch alignment...rep

Bob Dole
01-17-2006, 04:53 PM

So Sunday night, I was in a crabby mood. Just one of those things. So she's at my place and we're settling in to watch a movie. She decides she wants some ice cream. I have a new carton of Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Cup (which is more like chocolate ice cream with huge bricks of peanut butter in). So we're scooping this stuff out, and she starts picking all of the big pieces of peanut butter out of the carton. I made a face like, "what the ****?" Finally she says, "what?" I say, "If I wanted chocolate ice cream, I would have bought chocolate ice cream." With this I give in and say, "I'm in a really bad mood, I can't do this tonight, I'm gonna take you home." So she absolutely LOSES it.

You left out the part where you had sex just before the ice cream incident.

B2chiefsfan
01-17-2006, 04:54 PM
Cute?

c.....u.......n.......t..............

DJay23
01-17-2006, 04:56 PM
Welcome to my world. the effing planets must be in some kind of psycho bitch alignment...rep
Thanks buddy.

Feels good to be free though. Sorry yours won't give up though, that's rough.

DJay23
01-17-2006, 04:58 PM
You left out the part where you had sex just before the ice cream incident.
Funny you should mention that. When we were getting off the couch to get the ice cream I said, "I could go for some sex right now." As it turns out she had just put some kind of yeast infection cream in her cooter so I was out of luck. Had we had sex, I would have been in a better mood, and I'd probably still be unknowingly waiting for that bomb to go off.

Katipan
01-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Let the record reflect that I made the initial post, and expressed my regret over the visceral reaction I have developed. I take no responsibility for the subsequent direction this discussion takes. :p

You're a terrible Endo2.0, babe. ;)

chiefs4me
01-17-2006, 05:01 PM

:rolleyes:..she didn't flip out..you did, because she was eating all the peanut butter chunks.....:D

Katipan
01-17-2006, 05:02 PM
What the hell kind of psycho boyfriend gives a **** if she picks the chunky things out of her ice cream?

Katipan
01-17-2006, 05:02 PM
DAMMIT CHIEFS4ME

Bob Dole
01-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Funny you should mention that. When we were getting off the couch to get the ice cream I said, "I could go for some sex right now." As it turns out she had just put some kind of yeast infection cream in her cooter so I was out of luck. Had we had sex, I would have been in a better mood, and I'd probably still be unknowingly waiting for that bomb to go off.

So your reaction to her grabbing the PB chunks had nothing to do with getting shot down immediately beforehand.

Gotcha. :rolleyes:

Donger
01-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Sorry, I've no such stories.

DJay23
01-17-2006, 05:06 PM
What the hell kind of psycho boyfriend gives a **** if she picks the chunky things out of her ice cream?
Did you not read the part where I said I was in a bad mood? Typical woman, forgetting details that make their reactions overreactions. She was picking the chunks out of the carton. I probably wouldn't have said anything about it if I wasn't so crabby, which by the time, was the first time in the month and a half we were together that I was in a bad mood (I'm normally very cheery).

chiefs4me
DAMMIT CHIEFS4ME

:sulk:

siberian khatru
So I've been seeing this girl since the beginning of December. ... Eventually, she's so disgusted by my selfishness (because the jewelry and all of the dinners and countless other movies and shit that I've paid for don't COUNT)

You've only been dating this chick since December and you've already bought her jewelry?

Katipan
01-17-2006, 05:07 PM
Did you not read the part where I said I was in a bad mood? Typical woman, forgetting details that make their reactions overreactions. She was picking the chunks out of the carton. I probably wouldn't have said anything about it if I wasn't so crabby, which by the time, was the first time in the month and a half we were together that I was in a bad mood (I'm normally very cheery).

I would have calmly dumped the entire thing over your head and left with your ****ing socks.

DJay23
So your reaction to her grabbing the PB chunks had nothing to do with getting shot down immediately beforehand.

Gotcha. :rolleyes:
Just trust me on this one Bob, sex was not a problem in our relationship.

Trust me.

Donger
DAMMIT CHIEFS4ME

Haha. There go 20 points off of your IQ.

DJay23
01-17-2006, 05:09 PM
You've only been dating this chick since December and you've already bought her jewelry?

Christmas.

Yet somehow, I'm selfish.

Katipan

Trust me.

Men that have good sex don't ruin it over ice cream.

Trust me.

DJay23
I would have calmly dumped the entire thing over your head and left with your ****ing socks.
So what you're saying is, you are also insane.

Over ice cream? Give me a break.

Bob Dole
01-17-2006, 05:11 PM

Trust me.

Perhaps not for you.

Her reaction might seem to be a little less "psycho" if you'd look at it from her perspective, though.

DJay23
01-17-2006, 05:11 PM
Men that have good sex don't ruin it over ice cream.

Trust me.
A. I didn't ruin shit. SHE flipped out, not me. I made one snide comment, then tried to avoid further strife by suggesting we should call it an evening.

B. I'll have more sex. I'm not worried.

Katipan
01-17-2006, 05:12 PM

I'm a fan of giving what I get.

Katipan
01-17-2006, 05:13 PM
A. I didn't ruin shit. SHE flipped out, not me. I made one snide comment, then tried to avoid further strife by suggesting we should call it an evening.

B. I'll have more sex. I'm not worried.

Then you stalked her to the bathroom because you were worried about your toothbrush.

Right. She's the psycho one.

Donger
01-17-2006, 05:14 PM

It seems that she didn't freak out over the ice cream, but the fact that you decided to end the evening over it.

Is that the case?

DJay23
01-17-2006, 05:14 PM
Perhaps not for you.

Her reaction might seem to be a little less "psycho" if you'd look at it from her perspective, though.
It should also be mentioned that I offered to give her the whole carton of ice cream and everything edible in my apartment.

DJay23
01-17-2006, 05:16 PM
Then you stalked her to the bathroom because you were worried about your toothbrush.

She could have dropped it in the toilet! I don't want to brush my teeth with a shitty toothbrush. That's not psycho, that's hygienic.

Katipan
01-17-2006, 05:16 PM
It should also be mentioned that I offered to give her the whole carton of ice cream and everything edible in my apartment.

Maybe you should stop trying to buy affection and work on your mood swings.

DJay23
01-17-2006, 05:21 PM
It seems that she didn't freak out over the ice cream, but the fact that you decided to end the evening over it.

Is that the case?
No, she specifically kept referencing the ice cream and saying she can't believe how selfish I am. It was about this supposed selfishness, which I tried to explain is a manifestation of my bad mood.

What shocks me is this. I admitted to being in a bad mood. I made arude comment about the ice cream. I tried to avoid further rudeness on my part by taking her home. Who ends a relationship over ICE CREAM?

The point is, it's for the best. I could tell far worse stories about her. Things that would have sent other men sprinting the other way, but I am forgiving and I wanted to give her a chance. Better this happened now than 2 years from now when we're married with kids.

DJay23
01-17-2006, 05:23 PM
Maybe you should stop trying to buy affection and work on your mood swings.
You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

I get in bad moods once maybe every 3 months. I had her affection before I bought that shit. It was no big deal to buy someone something they wanted as a Christmas gift.

Apparently someone is angry with men in general today.

Katipan
01-17-2006, 05:26 PM
lol. You're so full of shit. You didn't ask to take her home. You didn't suggest it. You told her. Right after yelling at her about ice cream. You said. **** your plans. **** if you want to be here. I can't deal with life so I don't want to deal with you.

If this girl was so crazy that other men would run from her. Why the hell are you buying her stuff after a month? Why were you with her? haahahahahah You sweet sweet self sacrificing man. I see sainthood in your future.

Donger
01-17-2006, 05:27 PM
No, she specifically kept referencing the ice cream and saying she can't believe how selfish I am. It was about this supposed selfishness, which I tried to explain is a manifestation of my bad mood.

What shocks me is this. I admitted to being in a bad mood. I made arude comment about the ice cream. I tried to avoid further rudeness on my part by taking her home. Who ends a relationship over ICE CREAM?

The point is, it's for the best. I could tell far worse stories about her. Things that would have sent other men sprinting the other way, but I am forgiving and I wanted to give her a chance. Better this happened now than 2 years from now when we're married with kids.

Just because she kept referring to the ice cream does not mean that she was freaking over it. I seems obvious that she was freaking that you'd end your evening over something so trivial; hence, her anger.

Raiderhader
01-17-2006, 05:28 PM

Uhm, it was HIS bathroom she locked herself in, in a very emotional state. What was he supposed to do, go sit down with the ice cream and finish the movie like nothing had taken place?

Donger
01-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Who ends a relationship over ICE CREAM?

You, apparently.

Katipan
01-17-2006, 05:30 PM
Uhm, it was HIS bathroom she locked herself in, in a very emotional state. What was he supposed to do, go sit down with the ice cream and finish the movie like nothing had taken place?

Bingo.

A woman that wants to talk doesn't lock herself in the bathroom.
A smart man would just leave her the hell alone.
Especially one that wanted to be alone in the first place.

Raiderhader
01-17-2006, 05:32 PM
lol. You're so full of shit. You didn't ask to take her home. You didn't suggest it. You told her. Right after yelling at her about ice cream. You said. **** your plans. **** if you want to be here. I can't deal with life so I don't want to deal with you.

God knows women are NEVER demanding or unreasonable when they are in a bad mood.....

Raiderhader
01-17-2006, 05:32 PM
You, apparently.

LOL!

Katipan
01-17-2006, 05:34 PM
God knows women are NEVER demanding or unreasonable when they are in a bad mood.....

I wouldn't know.

Donger

You just have to break their spirits first. My wife is as docile as a little lamb.

DJay23
You, apparently.
You all seem to have misunderstood. By taking her home, I was not ending the relationship or trying to keep her from my ice cream, I was trying to help her avoid my bad mood. It just wasn't going to happen that night. Not breaking up with her, trying to SAVE the relationship. She wigged out, not me. I made a rude comment and tried stop the insanity.

Jesus, I'm done talking about this. I guess you had to be there to understand the level to which she lost it.

Katipan
01-17-2006, 05:36 PM
You all seem to have misunderstood. By taking her home, I was not ending the relationship or trying to keep her from my ice cream, I was trying to help her avoid my bad mood. It just wasn't going to happen that night. Not breaking up with her, trying to SAVE the relationship. She wigged out, not me. I made a rude comment and tried stop the insanity.

Jesus, I'm done talking about this. I guess you had to be there to understand the level to which she lost it.

Oh ok. Then write this on a little note card.

"sweetheart, I'm sorry. I'm in a pissy mood. Maybe I should just take you home before I inflict my disease upon your wonderful person."

Raiderhader
01-17-2006, 05:36 PM
Bingo.

A woman that wants to talk doesn't lock herself in the bathroom.
A smart man would just leave her the hell alone.
Especially one that wanted to be alone in the first place.

So this chick flies off the handle unexpectedly, starts ranting and raving, runs to the dude's bathroom, locks herself in, and he is supposed to just ignore it and hope she doesn't slit her wrists with his razor or do something else completely crazy, in his bathroom?

Have you any idea just how f#cking insane that sounds, my dear?

Katipan
01-17-2006, 05:38 PM
So this chick flies off the handle unexpectedly, starts ranting and raving, runs to the dude's bathroom, locks herself in, and he is supposed to just ignore it and hope she doesn't slit her wrists with his razor or do something else completely crazy, in his bathroom?

My god.
What the hell kind of girls are you dating?

There's a whole slew of other things she could have been doing.

Like. OH I DUNNO. washing her face and reapplying her makeup.
Or just getting a break from being bitched at about nothing.

I can bet there isn't a guy in this world that I've ever dated that would worry about his toothbrush if I locked myself in his bathroom.

Donger
01-17-2006, 05:39 PM
By taking her home, I was not ending the relationship

Errr, yes, you were. You may not have realized it at the time (or now), but you set that into action.

Have you ever lived with a woman? You jnow, besides relations?

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 05:40 PM
I can bet there isn't a guy in this world that I've ever dated that would worry about his toothbrush if I locked myself in his bathroom.

I'd be worried more about fixtures and infrastructure.

Donger
01-17-2006, 05:40 PM

No. I'm sure they'd be more concerned about double-taps to the chest or pungi sticks.

DJay23
01-17-2006, 05:43 PM

Thank you

Raiderhader
01-17-2006, 05:43 PM
My god.
What the hell kind of girls are you dating?

There's a whole slew of other things she could have been doing.

There are other things she could have been doing, but from the sounds of things this dame has a history of being a little off balance. If they were at her place it is easy to walk away, when it is your place you tend to worry a tad bit more.

Of course, if you all wouldn't act like a bunch of women and lock yourselves in the batroom in the first place, we wouldn't have to worry about this, now would we? What a completely weird way to handle such situations.

DJay23
01-17-2006, 05:44 PM
Oh ok. Then write this on a little note card.

"sweetheart, I'm sorry. I'm in a pissy mood. Maybe I should just take you home before I inflict my disease upon your wonderful person."
In essence, that's what I was trying to do. Not with the flowery language, but then again it's kind of hard when you are in a bad mood.

Donger
01-17-2006, 05:44 PM

Yes, that's EXACTLY what you do. I took me a very long time, and considerable pain, to learn how to deal with females in such a situation.

DJay23
01-17-2006, 05:48 PM
My god.

Did you even read my original post?

The last bitchy thing I said was, "If I wanted chocolate ice cream I would have bought it." After that she was the one shrieking uncontrollably at the top of her lungs and I was the voice of reason.

Trust me, she was NOT washing her face or doing shit with her makeup. She was yelling at me from inside the bathroom and I could hear her stomping around. I take blood pressure medicine too, and she knows right were it is. In her state, I could easily have seen her dump it all down the sink.

Face it, you're just trying to stick up for WOMEN not this woman. She lost control, I was in a bad mood. Big difference.

Donger
01-17-2006, 05:49 PM
In essence, that's what I was trying to do. Not with the flowery language, but then again it's kind of hard when you are in a bad mood.

If you had just said, "Look, I'm in a really bad mood tonight. Maybe we should call it a night" BEFORE commenting on the ice cream, do you think she'd have had the same reaction?

Raiderhader
01-17-2006, 05:50 PM
Yes, that's EXACTLY what you do. I took me a very long time, and considerable pain, to learn how to deal with females in such a situation.

If she wants to lock herself in her own bathroom, whatever. She wants to lock herself in MY batroom, totally different story.

Donger
01-17-2006, 05:52 PM
If she wants to lock herself in her own bathroom, whatever. She wants to lock herself in MY batroom, totally different story.

Heh. Rookie.

Sorry, but I just don't think in those terms any longer. It's all hers.

DJay23
01-17-2006, 05:52 PM
Errr, yes, you were. You may not have realized it at the time (or now), but you set that into action.

Have you ever lived with a woman? You jnow, besides relations?
We didn't live together. She seemed not at all concerned about going home, and she made no mention of it. Read carefully:

SHE WENT PSYCHO OVER ICE CREAM.

Katipan
01-17-2006, 05:53 PM
Did you even read my original post?

The last bitchy thing I said was, "If I wanted chocolate ice cream I would have bought it." After that she was the one shrieking uncontrollably at the top of her lungs and I was the voice of reason.

Trust me, she was NOT washing her face or doing shit with her makeup. She was yelling at me from inside the bathroom and I could hear her stomping around. I take blood pressure medicine too, and she knows right were it is. In her state, I could easily have seen her dump it all down the sink.

Face it, you're just trying to stick up for WOMEN not this woman. She lost control, I was in a bad mood. Big difference.

Surprise surprise! Mer sticking up for women!

She could be totally not worth my effort, but I wouldn't know. All i know is how you responded. What you typed. And I think you're nuts.

Is the blood pressure medication because you have anger problems?

Donger
01-17-2006, 05:53 PM
We didn't live together. She seemed not at all concerned about going home, and she made no mention of it. Read carefully:

SHE WENT PSYCHO OVER ICE CREAM.

No she didn't. She went psycho over you using the ice cream as a symptom of your bad mood, and then telling her that she should probably take off.

Katipan
01-17-2006, 05:54 PM

Before I die I'm going to lock myself in your bathroom just for kicks.

DJJasonp
01-17-2006, 05:56 PM
This isnt as severe as some of the others here, but I saw the early warning signs of pyschoisms and got out early....

Her: "Where have you been, I thought you left work at 5? I called your house at 5:15 and you didnt answer????"

Her: "wanna have lunch?
Me: "cant make it...tied up in meetings"
(I go to lunch late at 2 or 3pm later that day)
Her (calling later): "Hey....I thought you couldnt go to lunch???"
Me (scared sh*tless): "I couldnt have lunch with you today...tied up"
Her:"Well, I noticed your car was parked in a different spot than it was in the morning, so you must have gotten out for lunch at some point!"

That was the end of that. Thank God I got out alive.

DJay23
01-17-2006, 05:56 PM
If you had just said, "Look, I'm in a really bad mood tonight. Maybe we should call it a night" BEFORE commenting on the ice cream, do you think she'd have had the same reaction?
Not likely as severe, but she's very emotionally unstable. Like walking on egg shells. Her outburst wasn't the surprise, it was the level and volume of it that was.

Raiderhader
01-17-2006, 05:58 PM
Heh. Rookie.

Sorry, but I just don't think in those terms any longer. It's all hers.

You are thinking from the stand point of living with someone, that would certainly change the situation. I'm not talking about a live in GF or wife, when I say MY bathroom, I mean MY f#cking bathroom.

In the case of DJay, it is readily apparent that they did not live togther.

DJay23
01-17-2006, 05:58 PM
Surprise surprise! Mer sticking up for women!

She could be totally not worth my effort, but I wouldn't know. All i know is how you responded. What you typed. And I think you're nuts.

Is the blood pressure medication because you have anger problems?
It's hereditary, I'm the calmest most in touch with reality person you'll likely ever meet, and she's not worth your effort.

Donger
01-17-2006, 05:59 PM
Not likely as severe, but she's very emotionally unstable. Like walking on egg shells. Her outburst wasn't the surprise, it was the level and volume of it that was.

I don't doubt that she's very emotional.

Raiderhader
01-17-2006, 06:00 PM
Before I die I'm going to lock myself in your bathroom just for kicks.

If you're doing it just for kicks, I doubt I'll care.

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 06:00 PM
Remind me never to buy that flavor of ice cream. This is the second fight that it's caused. It's nothing but trouble.

Donger
01-17-2006, 06:01 PM
You are thinking from the stand point of living with someone, that would certainly change the situation. I'm not talking about a live in GF or wife, when I say MY bathroom, I mean MY f#cking bathroom.

In the case of DJay, it is readily apparent that they did not live togther.

Yes, I know. I just making the case that co-habitating makes you reevaluate such things. It also makes people tend to think more about dealing with each other and resolving issues such as this.

Raiderhader
01-17-2006, 06:04 PM
Yes, I know. I just making the case that co-habitating makes you reevaluate such things. It also makes people tend to think more about dealing with each other and resolving issues such as this.

Kind of hard to resolve issues with someone who has taken the liberty of "hiding" from you behind a locked door.

Donger
01-17-2006, 06:06 PM
Kind of hard to resolve issues with someone who has taken the liberty of "hiding" from you behind a locked door.

Or knowing enough about each other so that the other party does not resort to locking themselves in a bathroom.

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 06:07 PM
This is kind of like that scene in "The Jerk" where that psycho guy is shooting at Steve Martin, and he concludes that the guy doesn't like cans.

Nzoner

The mrs and I just made sure we built a place big enough for each of us to have their own side.

Katipan
Am I really the only person here that can pick a lock?

Valiant
01-17-2006, 06:08 PM
Mines not about psycho ex's, because I usually get rid of them before they go nuts... But of stupid cunts who like to cheat while we are dating.. This happened when I first went to college, she went to maryville, I went to local.. Basically I found out from her best friend and some of my buddies up there that she banged 10+ guys the first semester since it was coed dorms... Well me being my normal self and wanting a reason to end it, because A: she cheated and B: it was time to move on decided for vengance...

Well, how many here know what a fish bait called 'chad' is?? It is a little chopped up pieces of fish and fish heads that marinate in some nasty smelling shit that allows them to sit on the shelf for months... Well when she came back into town I bought two of those packages stuck them in her heater vents of her car..

Well, they had to total out her car because the smell just permiated everything... The skank got the justified smell of her trait... Of course I never let her know who did it.. Of course I almost pissed myself laughing when told by her best friend that they had to total the car out...

Raiderhader
01-17-2006, 06:09 PM
Or knowing enough about each other so that the other party does not resort to locking themselves in a bathroom.

That takes time. The time period in question for situation currently being discussed is at most a month and a half. Just how much are two people going to learn about each other in that time frame under normal circumstances?

Bob Dole
01-17-2006, 06:10 PM

"HERE!!! TAKE THE WHOLE ****ING CARTON YOU FAT ****ING MOO-COW!" doesn't really count as a sincere offer...

Raiderhader
01-17-2006, 06:12 PM
"HERE!!! TAKE THE WHOLE ****ING CARTON YOU FAT ****ING MOO-COW!" doesn't really count as a sincere offer...

ROFL

Donger
01-17-2006, 06:13 PM
That takes time. The time period in question for situation currently being discussed is at most a month and a half. Just how much are two people going to learn about each other in that time frame under normal circumstances?

He knew he was in a bad mood.

He knew (probably) that the ice cream comment was going to start a fight.

The amount of time they had known each other with regard to the two above is irrelevant.

Bob Dole
01-17-2006, 06:15 PM

Bob Dole can pick his nose. Does that count?

Katipan
01-17-2006, 06:19 PM
Bob Dole can pick his nose. Does that count?

Only if you use a credit card to do it.

chiefs4me
01-17-2006, 06:21 PM
This is kind of like that scene in "The Jerk" where that psycho guy is shooting at Steve Martin, and he concludes that the guy doesn't like cans.

PBJ..I love that show

Bob Dole
01-17-2006, 06:22 PM
Only if you use a credit card to do it.

Bob Dole has nothing...

chiefs4me

nope....:D

Donger
PBJ..I love that show

It was a movie, you f*cking idiot.

Raiderhader
01-17-2006, 06:23 PM
He knew he was in a bad mood.

He knew (probably) that the ice cream comment was going to start a fight.

The amount of time they had known each other with regard to the two above is irrelevant.

Point taken. However, I still feel you all are being a bit too rough on the guy. In his bad mood he let a snide remark out, it happens, even when you know it shouldn't. He did however try to keep the situation from growing worse. Perhaps he was a bit terse in doing so, but having just explained he was in a bad mood, WTF does one expect?

I fail to see how a snide remark justifies a reaction of ranting and lunacy.

Rain Man
01-17-2006, 06:23 PM
A real man would never pick a lock if he also had the option to break down the door.

Donger
01-17-2006, 06:24 PM

It doesn't. Having breasts and other goodies does, however.

Katipan
01-17-2006, 06:25 PM
Point taken. However, I still feel you all are being a bit too rough on the guy. In his bad mood he let a snide remark out, it happens, even when you know it shouldn't. He did however try to keep the situation from growing worse. Perhaps he was a bit terse in doing so, but having just explained he was in a bad mood, WTF does one expect?

I fail to see why you'd give a shit if a girl needed to take a breather in your bathroom.

I further fail to see why any guy would date a girl that he had to worry about in that manner.

Even worse, I fail to see why he had to have his socks back.

He's just a snot.

Raiderhader
01-17-2006, 06:26 PM
A real man would never pick a lock if he also had the option to break down the door.

Kind of what I was thinking. They both say, "you can't keep me out", but the latter choice puts a great big exclamation point on it.

Katipan
01-17-2006, 06:27 PM

I have a bad habit of unlocking the bathroom door from the outside and peering at my male guests in the mirror.

chiefs4me
01-17-2006, 06:27 PM
It was a movie, you f*cking idiot.

you are so lame...you just had to reply to me didn't you?:rolleyes: Movie/Show ..who the **** cares......now bug off.:harumph:

Donger
01-17-2006, 06:28 PM
you are so lame...you just had to reply to me didn't you?:rolleyes: Movie/Show ..who the **** cares......now bug off.:harumph:

Only those who care about accuracy, I suppose.

Raiderhader
01-17-2006, 06:29 PM
I fail to see why you'd give a shit if a girl needed to take a breather in your bathroom.

I further fail to see why any guy would date a girl that he had to worry about in that manner.

Even worse, I fail to see why he had to have his socks back.

He's just a snot.

OR, you are being a typical female and overreacting. Quick! Go find a bathroom!