PDA

View Full Version : Has Chiefscoalition.com pooped out?

Frankie
01-17-2006, 12:13 PM
I can't bring it up (since yesterday).

luv
01-17-2006, 12:15 PM
I just tried it, and it came up just fine for me.

Seek
01-17-2006, 12:17 PM
I can't bring it up (since yesterday).

No they are making upgrades to it.

Seek
01-17-2006, 12:17 PM
I just tried it, and it came up just fine for me.

The forum or the home page.

luv
01-17-2006, 12:18 PM
The forum or the home page.
Just the home page.

Mr. Kotter
01-17-2006, 12:59 PM
Just the home page.

The Forum is dead (at the moment anyway)....something about the mods and webmaster's moving to a site called "Warpaint Illustrated" or something like that.... :hmmm:

Heh.

Seek
01-17-2006, 02:35 PM
The Forum is dead (at the moment anyway)....something about the mods and webmaster's moving to a site called "Warpaint Illustrated" or something like that.... :hmmm:

Heh.

Hardly, Nick Athan tried to take it off Bosskillers hands years ago, so that Boss wouldn't have to worry about the expenses. He would allow Boss to have free access along with some of the old members.

It was part of his plan to gain a dominate market on all Chiefs outlets. Boss told him NO, the forum is not about making money. Things got ugly after that and Nick has threatened to sue CC for posting any of his material so it is now banned. He then went on to create his own forum, and it sucks so he hired phobie to make it all better, so he can find a way to get more money from diehard Chiefs fans.

Mr. Kotter
01-17-2006, 04:13 PM
Hardly, Nick Athan tried to take it off Bosskillers hands years ago, so that Boss wouldn't have to worry about the expenses. He would allow Boss to have free access along with some of the old members.

It was part of his plan to gain a dominate market on all Chiefs outlets. Boss told him NO, the forum is not about making money. Things got ugly after that and Nick has threatened to sue CC for posting any of his material so it is now banned. He then went on to create his own forum, and it sucks so he hired phobie to make it all better, so he can find a way to get more money from diehard Chiefs fans.

Thanks for the background. Interesting....

LocoChiefsFan
01-17-2006, 05:53 PM
Yeah, Boss posted yesterday or the day before that forum might be down for a bit because of upgrades.

Fruit Ninja
01-17-2006, 05:54 PM
going to introduce the Ignore feature. going to be so great.

CHIEFSFAN_NY
01-17-2006, 07:21 PM
what did kcxiv say? I have him on ignore
:shrug::hmmm:ROFL

chiefs4me
01-17-2006, 07:24 PM
So that's why you are here????? Doesn't it get a little bit to lovey dovey over there???

Saulbadguy
01-17-2006, 07:24 PM
going to introduce the Ignore feature. going to be so great.
Well, shit. I might as well stop posting there now.

Bob Dole
01-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Well, shit. I might as well stop posting there now.
:spock:

tk13
01-17-2006, 07:29 PM

Heil Athan!

Bob Dole
01-17-2006, 07:31 PM

Doesn't it all go back to the old rivals.com forums?

BigRedChief
01-17-2006, 07:53 PM
Yeah, Boss posted yesterday or the day before that forum might be down for a bit because of upgrades.
What he said. Scheduled and announced upgrades being done. As usual when you make a major change to the DB it sometimes doesn't go as expected.

Seek
01-18-2006, 07:17 AM
Doesn't it all go back to the old rivals.com forums?

No this isn't NEPA or anything like that. Boss and Nick were actually trying to work out a partnership. It has nothing to do with old forum squables.

Frankie
01-20-2006, 09:25 AM
IT'S BAAACK!

Saulbadguy
01-20-2006, 09:25 AM
It's still messed up for me. I can't see any usernames.

Seek
01-20-2006, 09:37 AM
It's still messed up for me. I can't see any usernames.

Yeah, they are supposed to be fixing that part later on tonight.