PDA

View Full Version : NC sucks when it comes to NFL

chiefsfaninNC
01-17-2006, 02:32 PM
I have posted before that living in NC is to be in NASCAR hell. Here are two reasons why NC is not deserving of an NFL team.

1st monday morning I go to work. Great NFL games over the weekend and the Panthers had won. No one here is talking football or the panthers. NO ONE. There is no excitment here about this team or football. The fact that the panthers won got no more play on the TV than any other team that won on Saturday or Sunday. ACC basketball is getting more airtime on the radio programs than the Panthers or the playoffs.

2nd is this link. www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/sports/football/nfl/carolina_panthers/13642118.htm

This story was on the front page of the Charlotte observer. The panthers are not offering any travel packages to the game in Seattle because it is too far. Too Far! They should have said instead we are not offering any packages because we do not have a dedicated fan base and no one is interested in going.

Nick Athan
01-17-2006, 02:35 PM
My sources tells me that its quit possible that the Pathers will go to another superbowl before are Chiefs do.

Bootlegged
01-17-2006, 02:37 PM
3 NFC championships, 1 Superbowl. The fans are below average, but it's still a newer franchise. It will come w/time.

chiefsfaninNC
01-17-2006, 02:39 PM
My sources tells me that its quit possible that the Pathers will go to another superbowl before are Chiefs do.

I am very sure this is true. I am picking the Panthers over the Seahawks. They have a consistently good team here. The franchise is well managed. They have no fan base. People do not get excited about football here. No one talks about the games on Monday mornings. This franchise deserves better fans.

MichaelH
01-17-2006, 03:25 PM
Too bad. I live in Gastonia and work near Lake Norman. All we talked about still today was the Panthers.

chefsos
01-17-2006, 03:38 PM
Too bad. I live in Gastonia and work near Lake Norman. All we talked about still today was the Panthers.

Well, there you have it. ChiefsfaninNC needs to quit his job. That'll show 'em.

Calcountry
01-17-2006, 03:43 PM
I am very sure this is true. I am picking the Panthers over the Seahawks. They have a consistently good team here. The franchise is well managed. They have no fan base. People do not get excited about football here. No one talks about the games on Monday mornings. This franchise deserves better fans.Have them move to Kansas City, and rename them the Chiefs.

Terribilis
01-17-2006, 03:59 PM
I am with you man, the 'canes are awesome too, and nobody cares...
its all about basketball and crappy college football around here...

KCfanfromNC
01-17-2006, 04:13 PM
i'm from raleigh and live in greenville, all anyone is talking about in raleigh and greenville is panthers, panthers, panthers.........weird

Nzoner
01-17-2006, 06:02 PM
My mrs has been wanting to move there,I'm all good with it but then again I'll be staying here.