PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tourney

Der Flöprer
01-18-2006, 02:30 AM
I've been playing in this tourney for almost 3 hours. Over 1800 people entered and we're down to 100. I'm top ten in chips. Problem is I have to work in 7 hours and I have an hour commute. I'm torn here. I should really go to bed, but the top prize is almost as much as I make in a month.

luv
01-18-2006, 02:33 AM
I've been playing in this tourney for almost 3 hours. Over 1800 people entered and we're down to 100. I'm top ten in chips. Problem is I have to work in 7 hours and I have an hour commute. I'm torn here. I should really go to bed, but the top prize is almost as much as I make in a month.
What do you do for a living? Can you survive one day of being dog tired?I'd say stick it out, as long as you can stick out your day tomorrow. Commutes make it hard, too. Good luck either way.

Der Flöprer
01-18-2006, 02:36 AM
What do you do for a living? Can you survive one day of being dog tired?I'd say stick it out, as long as you can stick out your day tomorrow. Commutes make it hard, too. Good luck either way.

Thanks. Even if the money wasn't so good, my competitive edge says play it out. BTW I'm a bill collector. Don't shoot.

luv
01-18-2006, 02:46 AM
Thanks. Even if the money wasn't so good, my competitive edge says play it out. BTW I'm a bill collector. Don't shoot.
No wonder you're so good at taking people's money.

J Diddy
01-18-2006, 02:49 AM

That's alright, we've probably already talked on the phone. I'm the asshole who blows the whistle when you get out of hand.

John Matrix
01-18-2006, 03:05 AM
Give me the site you play on and your password and I'll finish the tourney for you. If I f*ck up, you know where I live. (I'll take a small 25% commission :D

luv
01-18-2006, 03:07 AM
Give me the site you play on and your password and I'll finish the tourney for you. If I f*ck up, you know where I live. (I'll take a small 25% commission :D
Yeah, once in Kirksville, all you have to do is stand in the middle of town and yell his name. He'll probably hear you. Of course, it's been years since I've been up there. It may have grown.

Prince22
01-18-2006, 03:07 AM
call in sick puss!

J Diddy
01-18-2006, 03:08 AM

Call the fugger three times a day until he sends the check.

:)