PDA

View Full Version : Mandatory video for NOOBIES!!!

ferrarispider95
01-18-2006, 03:00 AM
This should be a sticky. I just watched it.

http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

John Matrix
01-18-2006, 04:22 AM
I feel like starting about 400 new threads...

ChiefsfaninPA
01-18-2006, 06:29 AM
Wow, someday I hope to be able to start a thread.

kepp
01-18-2006, 07:53 AM
I have a question. I was going to start a new thread to ask it, but after watching this video, I decided to post it in an already-existing thread.

When is someone no longer considered a n00b? When are we paroled from n00b-dom? Is it determined by your "joined" date/time...your post count...grammar and/or punctuation usage...a combination of these? Is there some sort of BCS-like formula?

jspchief
01-18-2006, 08:01 AM
I have a question. I was going to start a new thread to ask it, but after watching this video, I decided to post it in an already-existing thread.

When is someone no longer considered a n00b? When are we paroled from n00b-dom? Is it determined by your "joined" date/time...your post count...grammar and/or punctuation usage...a combination of these? Is there some sort of BCS-like formula?You're always a noob, because the people that call you noob will always have higher post counts and earlier join dates.

The best way to shake the noob label is to just not be an idiot. And even then, Skip will continue to call you a noob because he's a sad, crazy, old man.

Lurch
01-18-2006, 08:03 AM
... Skip will continue to call you a noob because he's a sad, crazy, old man.

Ah, crap. You've just bought yourself some of Skip's vaunted neg rep. Whatever will you do?

jspchief
01-18-2006, 08:07 AM
Ah, crap. You've just bought yourself some of Skip's vaunted neg rep. Whatever will you do?You know, it's funny about Skip and his neg rep. He's never ever neg repped me. I know he's batshit crazy with it. And him and I get into to some pretty intense pissing matches. But he's never done it.

I probably brought it down on myself by saying it out loud, but I don't care. I'm so witty and charismatic that I get more pos in the average day than Skip could ever undo.

kepp
01-18-2006, 08:20 AM
You're always a noob, because the people that call you noob will always have higher post counts and earlier join dates.

The best way to shake the noob label is to just not be an idiot. And even then, Skip will continue to call you a noob because he's a sad, crazy, old man.
So its a relative term...I see.

Your reply brings another question to mind. If Skip calls you a n00b, does that make you *less* of a n00b?

Bob Dole
01-18-2006, 08:22 AM
OMFG THAT R0X0RZ TEH BIG ONE111!

ferrarispider95
01-18-2006, 11:45 AM
This flash should be presented after you click to register.

Rausch
01-18-2006, 11:47 AM
Your reply brings another question to mind. If Skip calls you a n00b, does that make you *less* of a n00b?

If you came here with Columbus everyone is a n00b...

milkman
01-18-2006, 11:59 AM
You're always a noob, because the people that call you noob will always have higher post counts and earlier join dates.

That's not true at all.

I think, although I can't remember with any certainty, that I was the 47th person to join the planet.
I was definitely among the first 50.

You have been here for less than two years, and are already only about 2000 posts behind me.

You will eventually catch up, and pass me.

I will always have an earlier join date, but you will, in a short time, always have a higher post count.

J Diddy
01-18-2006, 12:02 PM
You know, it's funny about Skip and his neg rep. He's never ever neg repped me. I know he's batshit crazy with it. And him and I get into to some pretty intense pissing matches. But he's never done it.

I probably brought it down on myself by saying it out loud, but I don't care. I'm so witty and charismatic that I get more and more full of shit in the average day than Skip could ever undo.

fixed your post

jspchief
01-18-2006, 12:03 PM
That's not true at all.

I think, although I can't remember with any certainty, that I was the 47th person to join the planet.
I was definitely among the first 50.

You have been here for less than two years, and are already only about 2000 posts behind me.

You will eventually catch up, and pass me.

I will always have an earlier join date, but you will, in a short time, always have a higher post count.Yea, but I said "the people that call you noob".

I don't call people noobs. I call them dumbf*cks, idiots, morons, dickheads, douche bags... well, you get the point. I prefer to attack them on a level more personal than the amount of time they've spent on a given BB. :)

jspchief
01-18-2006, 12:04 PM
fixed your postDumbf*ck.

J Diddy
01-18-2006, 12:04 PM
Yea, but I said "the people that call you noob".

I don't call people noobs. I call them dumbf*cks, idiots, morons, dickheads, douche bags... well, you get the point. I prefer to attack them on a level more personal than the amount of time they've spent on a given BB. :)

You're a noob who types more than me.

:(

J Diddy
01-18-2006, 12:05 PM
Dumbf*ck.

there's that wit.

jspchief
01-18-2006, 12:07 PM
there's that wit.Exactly. Don't forget the rep.

J Diddy
01-18-2006, 12:08 PM
Exactly. Don't forget the rep.

ROFL

|Zach|
01-18-2006, 12:09 PM

You can avoid Skip by spending time in KU\MU threads. Problem solved.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-18-2006, 12:12 PM
even though I've only been to the mange a couple of times. That's still often enough to have no respect for someone with spider in their login....

Calcountry
01-18-2006, 12:18 PM
After you register, an autolink out to open that file.

ChiefButthurt
01-18-2006, 12:20 PM
Super noob here.

ferrarispider95
01-18-2006, 12:42 PM
even though I've only been to the mange a couple of times. That's still often enough to have no respect for someone with spider in their login....

Its a model of a car, genious :hmmm:

sedated
01-18-2006, 12:46 PM
Super noob here.

really piling up that post count, eh?

thanks for bringing some substance to the conversation

Simplex3
01-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Noobness is a state of mind, not a post count or a length of time. Anyone can slip back into noobness if they aren't careful, and some people can pass from noobness in their first post. If you start new thread all 4 times a day when some new thought crosses your mind, you are a noob, however.

Dunit35
01-18-2006, 11:25 PM
Hahaha that video rocks. We should definately put that on here for an instructional video.

Halfcan
01-19-2006, 12:08 AM
Irony-ferryspider posting a movie on making stupid post-lol

Nice one-wish I watched it almost 3000 post ago. I better go start a duplicate thread on this so we can really talk about it in detail.

greg63
01-19-2006, 12:14 AM
Super noob here.

Well; n00b anyway.

J Diddy
01-19-2006, 12:19 AM

Nice one-wish I watched it almost 3000 post ago. I better go start a duplicate thread on this so we can really talk about it in detail.

bitch, bitch, bitch

ferrarispider95
01-19-2006, 02:57 AM

better than reading another post about your f*cking obsession with some f*ggot band named rush

KcMizzou
01-19-2006, 03:36 AM
You can avoid Skip by spending time in KU\MU threads. Problem solved.
ROFL

greg63
01-19-2006, 08:27 AM
...Or just post stuff because ya want to. Go ahead and start a thread for absolutely no reason at all; there will be several here ready and willing to ridicule you - they're going to anyway. :D