View Full Version : Lj going to be on cold pizza in 10 min

rcloud02
01-18-2006, 08:26 AM
He is going to talk about what herm told him recently

tiptap
01-18-2006, 08:55 AM
Picks Denver Ohh mann

I guess he hasn't seen Pit and knows the play of the Denver Defense

He is competitive. I thought we should have had Priest running on passing plays this year. I hope he stays to provide that for next year.

and the defense will benefit from the coaching change.

Likes the trust offered by Vermiel in that players will be responsible.

StcChief
01-18-2006, 10:53 AM
What is it. Gonzo and now LJ.

Did they watch Donxs and Pattsies game?

Pattsies play without all the turn overs,

Chump Bailey's run was a touchback.
Dumb a$$ Probowler should know better to watch your surroundings until in the endzone.

Pats beat them in their house.

Sqweelers are going beat them.

svuba
01-18-2006, 11:27 AM

Dumb a$$ Probowler should know better to watch your surroundings until in the endzone.

If only my beloved Tom Brady hadn't throw so many interceptions...If only the replay was more conclusive.....If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their ass-a-hopin! PATS LOST....take your BS excuses somewhere else.

Logical
01-18-2006, 11:31 AM

He is competitive. I thought we should have had Priest running on passing plays this year. I hope he stays to provide that for next year.

...tiptap, are you saying this part or did LJ say it?

Guru
01-18-2006, 11:32 AM
If only my beloved Tom Brady hadn't throw so many interceptions...If only the replay was more conclusive.....If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their ass-a-hopin! PATS LOST....take your BS excuses somewhere else.

Afraid I have to agree. I hate the Broncos but I didn't want NE anywhere near the superbowl again either. 6 of one. half a dozen of the other.

Go Steelers.

htismaqe
01-18-2006, 11:42 AM
Anybody that thinks Pittsburgh is gonna march into Denver and do what they did to the Colts is kidding themselves...

oldandslow
01-18-2006, 12:29 PM
Anybody that thinks Pittsburgh is gonna march into Denver and do what they did to the Colts is kidding themselves...

Yep. The stupid Broncos are going to win this game, no matter how much I hate it.

Guru
01-18-2006, 12:35 PM

They may not do what they did to the Colts but they can still win this game. Sure, the odds are against them but they can win this game.

htismaqe
01-18-2006, 12:41 PM
They may not do what they did to the Colts but they can still win this game. Sure, the odds are against them but they can win this game.

They CAN win this game.

I CAN win the lottery.

Rausch
01-18-2006, 12:44 PM

I don't expect them to march out to a commanding lead but I do expect them to win.

Pitt isn't new to winning smashmouth, defensive playoff games...

htismaqe
01-18-2006, 12:48 PM
I don't expect them to march out to a commanding lead but I do expect them to win.

Pitt isn't new to winning smashmouth, defensive playoff games...

Those types of games may not be new to them.

Winning on the road, in an AFC Championship game, is.

Rausch
01-18-2006, 01:01 PM
Those types of games may not be new to them.

Winning on the road, in an AFC Championship game, is.

They've already won two road games this year.

Against teams that beat them in the regular season, no less.

And if the Steelers could rattle Payed-a-Ton what do you think they'll do to Plunger?...

milkman
01-18-2006, 01:06 PM

And if the Steelers could rattle Payed-a-Ton what do you think they'll do to Plunger?...

I don't think Jake gets rattled so much as he is a dumbass that doesn't know when to throw the ball away, or to take a sack when there's nothing but disaster waiting when he tries to makes plays that simply aren't there.

As for P Mangina, he always gets rattled by physical Ds in the playoffs, so that really isn't all that big a deal.

htismaqe
01-18-2006, 01:09 PM

As much as I hate to admit it, I have to factor in Shanahan. I gotta think he's gonna come up with a way to counter that.

I also think Invesco is a MUCH harder place to play than Indy.

tk13
01-18-2006, 01:09 PM

Same thing as last week when Gonzo said it. They've both actually played against the Broncos, unlike the talking heads. They know who the better team is.

tiptap
01-18-2006, 01:19 PM
tiptap, are you saying this part or did LJ say it?

That was me thinking out loud. LJ said nothing about the whether there would be split time or anything other than that his conversation with Edwards put LJ as one of the leaders for the team. LJ went on to say his success was a result of his work ethic and the O lines recognition of his effort and their willingness to make it work when he got his chance when Priest was injured.

He also talked about his LJ hand signal related to the rapper clothes line he hawks in clothing stores he owns. He talks about having used LJ the basketball players arm signal at Penn St but he likes the uniqueness of the hand gesture now.

Rausch
01-18-2006, 01:25 PM
As much as I hate to admit it, I have to factor in Shanahan. I gotta think he's gonna come up with a way to counter that.

Yeah, let the running game and the altitude tucker out the Steelers' D.

I also think Invesco is a MUCH harder place to play than Indy.

Agreed.

Simply Red
01-18-2006, 01:36 PM

Valid pt.