PDA

View Full Version : Check out LJ cold pizza interview...

rcloud02
01-18-2006, 10:30 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2296770......... disscus

Joe Seahawk
01-18-2006, 11:07 PM
There's something about that guy that I don't like..

leviw
01-18-2006, 11:12 PM
I don't know...but Thea Andrews's face=John Elway's face

Rausch
01-18-2006, 11:18 PM
I love everything about the guy...

Mecca
01-18-2006, 11:24 PM

It's probably that he's not a pussy like Shaun Alexander........ :)

phxchief
01-19-2006, 07:28 AM
It's probably that he's not a pussy like Shaun Alexander........ :)

Was gonna say the same thing...

Envy is the root of all evil.

InChiefsHell
01-19-2006, 07:41 AM
I got no problem with LJ. He seems to be pretty bluntly honest and has proven himself a legit for the starting position. At least he doesn't sound like a moron...on another note, the article on that page says that the charges were dismissed regarding the pushing incident, then it mentions the little blurb about how he got in trouble slapping a girl and threatening her with a gun a couple years back...Man, I hope he's done with that crap...

Radar Chief
01-19-2006, 08:28 AM

That he follows his blockers past the line then dances all over defensive backs?
Yea, Id hate that too if I were you. ;)

Skip Towne
01-19-2006, 08:37 AM
I got no problem with LJ. He seems to be pretty bluntly honest and has proven himself a legit for the starting position. At least he doesn't sound like a moron...on another note, the article on that page says that the charges were dismissed regarding the pushing incident, then it mentions the little blurb about how he got in trouble slapping a girl and threatening her with a gun a couple years back...Man, I hope he's done with that crap...
Jim Brown had similar problems. He was accused of throwing a woman off a balcony.

Garcia Bronco
01-19-2006, 08:46 AM
There's something about him I don't like either and I can't put my finger on it. It's got nothing to do with football or the Chiefs or the Broncos. I just see him being a complete asshole.